Jio speed decreasing day by day

mashuk123

Junior
Reaction score
Hello friends,
All of you who are jio users might have noticed that there is a decrease in the speed of jio network in past few days. Many of you may also had complained the customer care about this but still there is no effect even then.
So, I am here with all the details and solution of this problem.

Why is this happening?
The main reason behind this decrement in speed is the number of users that jio is gaining day by day. The company is fulfilling the quantity of users as per their business plan but deteriorating the quality provided to those users. Recently after the distribution of jio phone started the number of jio users has increased drastically and so as the load on each of the towers. This has led to lower bandwidth being provided to each one of the users. So due to overload on all towers the speed and quality has decreased.

So, now what is the solution?
The solution to this problem is very simple, and jio is also working on it as per latest news and updates. The company plans to plant over 50000 new towers in India and also increase the capacity to transmitters on each of the tower. But this is not just a work in a pinch. This is a long process and will definitely require 1 to 2 months.

What we must do?
Since JIO is not providing quality in many regions of India so we must PORT to other network or switch to other networks. If the number of users on jio is decreased then automatically rest of the users will get speed and quality. Also you may allow or contact jio network team for planting tower on your home or land. This will increase the speed near your home and also they will pay you a plenty for that.

Summary:-
1. After jiophone distribution, jio speed and quality has reduced.
2. No instant solution to this problem exists.
3. Better is to switch to other network if your data pack is over.

l0n3ly

Junior
Reaction score
Complain to customer care in 2-3days your signal and speed will increase . Tried and tested.

riyan18999

Average
Reaction score
Here in Kashmir speed was 15 mb/sec, for some days it was reduced to 5 mb/sec but now it again 15mb/sec

So just wait it will restore

srijan ojha

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello friends,
All of you who are jio users might have noticed that there is a decrease in the speed of jio network in past few days. Many of you may also had complained the customer care about this but still there is no effect even then.

Why is this happening?
The main reason behind this decrement in speed is the number of users that jio is gaining day by day. The company is fulfilling the quantity of users as per their business plan but deteriorating the quality provided to those users. Recently after the distribution of jio phone started the number of jio users has increased drastically and so as the load on each of the towers. This has led to lower bandwidth being provided to each one of the users. So due to overload on all towers the speed and quality has decreased.

The solution to this problem is very simple, and jio is also working on it as per latest news and updates. The company plans to plant over 50000 new towers in India and also increase the capacity to transmitters on each of the tower. But this is not just a work in a pinch. This is a long process and will definitely require 1 to 2 months.

What we must do?
Since JIO is not providing quality in many regions of India so we must PORT to other network or switch to other networks. If the number of users on jio is decreased then automatically rest of the users will get speed and quality. Also you may allow or contact jio network team for planting tower on your home or land. This will increase the speed near your home and also they will pay you a plenty for that.

seriously i never faced any speed related issue in jio .. most consistent speed they give so far ...
location - kolkata
if you think that you not get speed just use joy vpn and band 40

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello friends,

Why is this happening?

What we must do?

Try with band 5 or 3, in my area i`m getting slow speed in band 40 (12mbps max)
But with band 5 i`m getting 25mbps+ and 45mbps max)
May be Band 40 overloaded that's why i`m not getting speed !

snl536

Average
Reaction score
I am too getting slow speed since yesterday.
google things like utube and play store giving 150+KBps and other sites 40KBps.

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Here in Kashmir speed was 15 mb/sec, for some days it was reduced to 5 mb/sec but now it again 15mb/sec

mega byte ?

Reaction score
Mera good speed a raha hai Kolkata me... 7mb/s.. When downloading frm Playstore
[DOUBLEPOST=1510383199,1510383065][/DOUBLEPOST]

15mb/s....keyese ho raha hai... 100mbps means 100/8= 12.somethig...mb/s.....15 mb kaha se aya

digvijay2505

Average
Reaction score
mere yaha to jio k signal ki band baji padi h,signal comes and then goes. it happens again and again...

Vishal2900

Junior
Reaction score
I contacted jio team regarding speed issue and they said they are going to plant tower in my area in Next Month ( contacted 1-2 months ago ) and I don't know if they planted tower or not but for me speed issue got resolved . Getting 1-1.5 MBps

gaurav00044

Capable
Reaction score
In my area they are saying they are planting a new tower for better coverage n speed but still not plan ....
Last 6 months se bol rhe he
[DOUBLEPOST=1510567346,1510567220][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try with band 5 or 3, in my area i`m getting slow speed in band 40 (12mbps max)
But with band 5 i`m getting 25mbps+ and 45mbps max)
May be Band 40 overloaded that's why i`m not getting speed !
Nothing happened ???
Its rush he presents time ki kuch b kro speed nhi milega

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
In my area they are saying they are planting a new tower for better coverage n speed but still not plan ....
Last 6 months se bol rhe he
[DOUBLEPOST=1510567346,1510567220][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nothing happened ???
Its rush he presents time ki kuch b kro speed nhi milega
mujhe to band 5 pe hi speed milta h

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Why to port out there are plenty of similar kind offers which other operators are providing just get the sim.

May be in future Jio will provide the best speed.

Dost

Junior
Reaction score
its true that jio speed has declined a bit after mass adoption. but still its ok.

manis99

Skilled
Reaction score
worst speed here in Patna. in band 40 it gives below 100 KB/s in the daytime and on band 5 it gives 300-400 KB/s.

Freeloader

Beginner
Reaction score
Without changing bands m getting 500+ KB/s generally during download and more during non peak hours.

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
mine dead already..not even opening any pages. started doing like radar...find a place where i can get atleast min speed

wda567

Average
Reaction score
Planting 50000towers will take more then just 2months
You know India mein kaam kitni slow hota hai

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
Actually it depends on the signal quality bro . So check for signal quality and raise the complaint
i know dude...thing is in same locaton i was getting almost 3mbps..which is not even 300kbps now...so we dont complain unnecesary

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
i know dude...thing is in same locaton i was getting almost 3mbps..which is not even 300kbps now...so we dont complain unnecesary
Then it's confirm that your signal is not constant so check for that

anandspathak

Capable
Reaction score
Here in upeast and upwest jio is just giving 10mbps speed throughg day and night....
[DOUBLEPOST=1513488533,1513488438][/DOUBLEPOST]Here in upeast and upwest jio is just giving 10mbps speed throught day and night....

R4HUL

Learner
Reaction score
Mere yha to speed normal hai 6-7 mbps
[DOUBLEPOST=1514711784,1514711723][/DOUBLEPOST]Mere yha to speed normal hai 6-7 mbps

arpranami

Learner
Reaction score
in my area get 2mbps up speed
[DOUBLEPOST=1514972563,1514972500][/DOUBLEPOST]in my area get 2mbps up speed

deepak meena

Learner
Reaction score
jaipur any time speed 2 mbps(200kbps) sai upper nahi aati 4g kai name par ullu bana rahe hai

soumitra saha

Learner
Reaction score
I am getting full speed.
Even speed increased from last month
Download speed=3-6mb/s even sometime cross 7mb/s

Its depend on where you are
Sometime due to lower network in band40,mobile use band5.

Band5 works when net is disconnected and it saves your battery and makes the network stable

Sometimes due to walls or due to low range mobile receive band5 even when net is on so,speed gets decreased because band40 can give you 150mbps speed when band5 gives you 50mbps(max)

Wrove

Skilled
Reaction score
IN MY AREA SIGNALS ARE WEAK SO SPEED IS Between 20-1024 Kilobytes/s

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
mine is also like this . i will move to mobile broadband.

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
I easily get more than 20 mbps on my jio sim with active data plan. However, speed was much lower when accessing internet through restricted network(15 mbps max). Now that Webtunnel is no longer working, I'm back to paid..

digvijay2505

Average
Reaction score
mine getting 150 to 200 KB/s max. Jio sucks in my area,so switched back to airtel;and you know what;now airtel sucks too:headbang:

Wrove

Skilled
Reaction score
in my area network are weak 1-3 singnals out of 5

digvijay2505

Average
Reaction score
ohh,i am on telegram,but i was searching for your name,and thats why i didnt find it..

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !