Know About Cyanogenmod

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Yogeeraj, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Yogeeraj

Yogeeraj ★★★★

CyanogenMod offers features and options not found in the official firmware distributed by mobile device vendors. Features supported by CyanogenMod include native theming support.
    . In 2013, project founder Steve Kondik announced that venture funding had been obtained to establish Cyanogen Inc. as a commercial enterprise to develop and market the firmware more widely. This announcement has led to controversy within the community, with some developers asserting that rights and licensing issues, acknowledging/compensating past developers and honoring the original ethos of the community project, are not being adequately addressed.[13] These claims were rejected by Kondik, who affirmed support for the community and stated that most CyanogenMod code, as with Android generally, is bound by a non-restrictive Apache license.
    SmArTrOn likes this.
  2. Alen Michle

Alen Michle ★★

I am using this one. And this one really perfect, fast, smooth, easy to Handel than manufacturing companies.
    Yogeeraj likes this.
  3. DooMLoRD

DooMLoRD Moderator Staff Member Moderator

i am using cm 10 for last 18 months..used cm 9 for 1 year and cm 7 for 1 year...
    it's better cause it has better ram management ...less heating+ better battery life
  4. Yogeeraj

Yogeeraj ★★★★

Ab
    Absolutely agreed wid u...
  5. 3n3rg1c

3n3rg1c ★★★★★

I use my own Sabermod 9.0 tweaked CM 12 wit elemental X kernel hahaha..
  6. Yogeeraj

Yogeeraj ★★★★

Hahahah
  7. messi94

messi94 ★★★★★

cm is good at providing latest updates but i like much aosp roms