MyPublicWiFi – Best Tool to Create WiFi HotSpot on Windows

kashifnaeem

Learner
Reaction score
MyPublicWiFi is an easy-to-use program that turns your windows laptop/computer into a Wi-Fi wireless access point. Anyone nearby can surf the Internet through your sharing. This is also an ideal solution for setting up a temporary Access Point in a hotel room, meeting room, or at home. Moreover, MyPublicWiFi also comes with firewall functions and URL tracking, which can be used to restrict user access to specific servers i.e. Torrents. MyPublicWiFi allows you to record and track all visited url pages on your virtual WIFI-Hotspot.

img1.jpg img1.jpg

System Requirements for MyPublic WiFi
Share your Internet connection (Ethernet, WiFi, DSL, 3G / HSDPA / 4G) in a hotel room, meeting room, or at home ..

• Windows 7
  • Windows 8
  • The Windows 8.1
  • Windows 10
  • Windows Server 2008 R2
  • For both 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
  • Download MyPublicWiFi
MyPublicWiFi Features
Firewall: The MyPublicWiFi-Firewall can be used to restrict user access to specific servers. You can also prevent the use of certain Internet services (e.g. file sharing programs like Torrents).

URL Logging: MyPublicWiFi can be used to record all sessions actions on you virtual WIFI-Hotspot. This allows you to track all visited url pages.

Connected Devices: The IP addresses, device names and MAC addresses (Media Access Control) of connected Clients will be displayed.

After testing up to 10 similar software (including the popular and commercial Connectify), I found that most of them were unable to create a True Wi-Fi hotspot. Some were able to create, but cannot be found on devices or even just connected but were unable to browse the Internet normally. Moreover, many of them need to manually modify the network adapter settings and need to restart your computer very frequently.

Finally I am pretty sure that, MyPublicWiFi is the only truly effective, efficient, easy to use and lightweight virtual WiFi HotSpot Access Point creator for Windows.

Download MyPublicWiFi

If you want to share your laptop or PC Internet connections, First make sure one thing – you have a board that has integrated or installed WLAN.

Remember to turn off antivirus firewall or add an exception for MyPublicWiFi, otherwise you can connect virtually, but just can not surf the Internet.

Edward

Noob
Reaction score
what a nice application thank you for sharing..

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
Sounds like a very good and usefull tool, but I want to make some small suggestion here, I do assume it will work that way as well. I mean your local ISP also allow all that settings via router and such for example, thanks.

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
It shouldn't be run like that. Your router or inner wi-fi tool already may have software from the manufacturer to work like that and in any way it should really help with everything else out there. So let's make this all possible for many many reasons.

Jr.Albert

Master
Reaction score
MyPublicWiFi is an easy-to-use program that turns your windows laptop/computer into a Wi-Fi wireless access point. Anyone nearby can surf the Internet through your sharing. This is also an ideal solution for setting up a temporary Access Point in a hotel room, meeting room, or at home. Moreover, MyPublicWiFi also comes with firewall functions and URL tracking, which can be used to restrict user access to specific servers i.e. Torrents. MyPublicWiFi allows you to record and track all visited url pages on your virtual WIFI-Hotspot.

View attachment 1819 View attachment 1819

System Requirements for MyPublic WiFi
Share your Internet connection (Ethernet, WiFi, DSL, 3G / HSDPA / 4G) in a hotel room, meeting room, or at home ..

• Windows 7
    Windows 8
    The Windows 8.1
    Windows 10
    Windows Server 2008 R2
    For both 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
    Download MyPublicWiFi
MyPublicWiFi Features
Firewall: The MyPublicWiFi-Firewall can be used to restrict user access to specific servers. You can also prevent the use of certain Internet services (e.g. file sharing programs like Torrents).

URL Logging: MyPublicWiFi can be used to record all sessions actions on you virtual WIFI-Hotspot. This allows you to track all visited url pages.

Connected Devices: The IP addresses, device names and MAC addresses (Media Access Control) of connected Clients will be displayed.

After testing up to 10 similar software (including the popular and commercial Connectify), I found that most of them were unable to create a True Wi-Fi hotspot. Some were able to create, but cannot be found on devices or even just connected but were unable to browse the Internet normally. Moreover, many of them need to manually modify the network adapter settings and need to restart your computer very frequently.

Finally I am pretty sure that, MyPublicWiFi is the only truly effective, efficient, easy to use and lightweight virtual WiFi HotSpot Access Point creator for Windows.

Download MyPublicWiFi

If you want to share your laptop or PC Internet connections, First make sure one thing – you have a board that has integrated or installed WLAN.

Remember to turn off antivirus firewall or add an exception for MyPublicWiFi, otherwise you can connect virtually, but just can not surf the Internet.
good app

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !