Need help about reliance proxy trick

d3kruze2

Beginner
Reaction score
well i need help about reliance proxy trick

tomorrow i was using facebook proxy trick then it was working but today it is not working pleas help me that
which fb pack should i use and which apn etc. pleas help
and i have d-link dwp-157 pleas recomend me eny free mobile partner

Rock$p

Skilled
Reaction score
well i need help about reliance proxy trick

tomorrow i was using facebook proxy trick then it was working but today it is not working pleas help me that
which fb pack should i use and which apn etc. pleas help
and i have d-link dwp-157 pleas recomend me eny free mobile partner
chalo kal ka sunday to acha jayega..It will work tomorrow because confirmed by d3kruze2 :lolsign::rofl::lol::lolsign:
@
d3kruze2 you should try other twitter hosts but first I would like to suggest you that you should try again your fb proxy because currently Reliance has some fluctuation in its network. For try based FB plan, you can activate fb/tw small pack by dialing *129#.

d3kruze2

Beginner
Reaction score
Bro thanx for help
But I already
have tried 9rs pack but it deducates balence will you tell me "in which APN and does it required some balence" and ya thanx again for help

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Bro thanx for help
But I already
have tried 9rs pack but it deducates balence will you tell me "in which APN and does it required some balence" and ya thanx again for help
Make sure you have twitter plan activated, You may use these settings also if you are facing fluctuation in rcomwap

[HIDE=5]
Apn: rcomnet
proxy: zacebook.com
port: 80
site to open (homepage) : about.twitter.com

This is just proxy based trick via rcomnet, it might deduct some more data. try at your own risk.
[/HIDE]
First try to use rcomwap apn trick. If doesnot work, then try above trick

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !