Help need help in airtel direct

Discussion in 'Airtel Internet tricks' started by wda567, Jul 9, 2016.

1. wda567

wda567 ★★★★

I m having issues using airtel direct trick....I always end up loosing my 3g signals but earlier I used to call CC and ask them to activate 3g services then they used to activate it from there and again my trick works but this time I m not able to talk to CC executive .......when I press 9 to talk to an executive it directly says to dial *121# and get all help related to your airtel number.....help me plz...I really need a way to get back my 3g signals
    RamaVats and amech376 like this.
  2. Rastinder

Rastinder ★★★★★★★ ProActive

That's because they have blocked you and now u need to try from another number...
  3. Avid

Avid ★★★★★

:lol: yeap you are blocked
    Install the latest app and create a new req there about this issue might get resolved
    BTW how did you managed to get the 3g activated, I mean when I called them they says that I have 2g pack hence 3g can't be activated, how do you convince them
  4. thunderhawk

thunderhawk ★★★★★ ProActive

The reply i get when i ask the cc executive to activate 3g on my number is recharge with 3g plan you will automatically get 3g network. And when i tell them to activate zero rental they say that we don't have any such plans! Do let us know how you convince cc to activate 3g services and for getting 3g signal use s-p method posted in this forum.
  5. wda567

wda567 ★★★★

Ok now my sim is blocked....so plz guys can u tell me any trick to get it unblocked.

Well when u call CC they always say that u don't have 3g bal so just disconnect the call and call again another decent executive will receive and ask him or her to just activate 3g services on your number.... I also got to know about this through a dj member.....I really want to thank him tho I don't remember his username....but seriously bro thanks.....and now I plz request you guys to help me use this trick again...help me to get my sim unblocked...plz plz plzzzz
  6. anup sharma

anup sharma ★★★★

Tell Cc About Your problem that you can't call cc with your number..
    This is only the way now...
  7. anup sharma

anup sharma ★★★★

Tell them that I will rec after some time till then activate 3g service on my no.
  8. wda567

wda567 ★★★★

Bro... seriously.....was that a joke.....man u said that I can't call cc and if I can't call then how am I gonna tell them that I m not able to call them....bro think twice before typing something or plz make sure that you delivered what u wanted to say...thankyou
    Priyan$hu likes this.
  9. VIKAS DEXTER

VIKAS DEXTER ★★★★★

first of all don't call on 121 every time call on 198 you will definitely connect to CC and tell them please reset my 3g services and activate zero rental pack.
  10. wda567

wda567 ★★★★

Bro...I never tried calling 121 cuz on 121 it's not toll free but on 198 is....and I m having this problem on 198
  11. anup sharma

anup sharma ★★★★

It means call with another Airtel no.
    Its common sense na... :-)
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  12. Myyank

Myyank ★★★★★ ProActive

Call from another Airtel no n report the issue
    Try manually register your 3g services.
    Act small 3g plan and 4gb throttle speed and be happy :D
  13. wda567

wda567 ★★★★

Hahahaha.....I have tried that....it didn't worked....but anyway now my truck is working again and I got a better solution for 3g signals......and thanku
  14. anup sharma

anup sharma ★★★★

Good
    Share it if possible ... Lol
  15. kampachi

kampachi ★★★★★★ ProActive

yes agree with you 3g signal loss is an issue.
  16. Bikash Kumar

Bikash Kumar ★★

koi pm to kardo yr!
    even i need the trick very badly..........
  17. RamaVats

RamaVats ★★★★★ ProActive

This is what i get nowadays :sad: mofos they have banned us.
  18. wda567

wda567 ★★★★

Airtel.in/3g
    Yeah but my trick is still but there's one problem....todayy i got 100mb 3g night data for 7day but after 12am i m not getting 3g speed.....can you help me with this
  19. wda567

wda567 ★★★★

Yeah but for me not anymore.....when i loose my signals i just call CC and first deactivate 3g services and then navigate to airtel.in/3g and from there i activate zero rental plan...ta daaa....3g signal loss problem solved