Network issue in Airtel

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
Guys since two days i am getting only one or two towers in Airtel 3G due to which i get only 60-70KBps only....i get 4 Towers outside the house but i used to get full towers and 1MBps speed in Airtel(inside my house)...this started happening after storm came in our city...i called CC executives but they told me to remove sim...clean it...insert again do settings etcetc but that didn't me....if you guys could help me that'll br nice

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
same happen with too its resolve soon you cant do any thing...for me 1 week face this issue

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
chk your network status with airtel.in/opennetwork you go details

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score
try to connect your modem with usb extender with a CD/DVD....it will boost your signal upto 10 dbm
Or you can google search DIY antenna .....seriously I'm using it from last year In my room I never get signal
Try this u will see difference

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
Ok bro gonna try it and will let u know what happened
try to connect your modem with usb extender with a CD/DVD....it will boost your signal upto 10 dbm
Or you can google search DIY antenna .....seriously I'm using it from last year In my room I never get signal

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
Watched a videos about how to increase signal through cd and that guyguy used aluminium foil also so i followed him and got 4 signals but somehow speed is still flutuating(what i wanted to increase)...for 2mins it gives 300KBps and sometime it gives only 50KBps

rraj

Learner
Reaction score
go to nearest airtel store and lodge complain regarding this issue, this may help you....one time i also face same problem, after complaining, network problem solved after 1 week..!!

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
Watched a videos about how to increase signal through cd and that guyguy used aluminium foil also so i followed him and got 4 signals but somehow speed is still flutuating(what i wanted to increase)...for 2mins it gives 300KBps and sometime it gives only 50KBps
Blackmail them by porting... Make a port request and when they call say fix this network issue within 2 days else u along with family members and friends will port to other operator .

They will sure resolve it at earliest... May be they mount an internal antenna at your roof.

Reliance mounted one for me around 5 years back but I made complain to chairman office.

P.s. I was a premium post customer of reliance.

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score
Blackmail them by porting... Make a port request and when they call say fix this network issue within 2 days else u along with family members and friends will port to other operator .

They will sure resolve it at earliest... May be they mount an internal antenna at your roof.

Reliance mounted one for me around 5 years back but I made complain to chairman office.

P.s. I was a premium post customer of reliance.
I like it.....Premium Post Customer:rofl:
Don't be premium customer of airtel....Pata Chala Airtel ne Pura Data Usages History Check Kar liya....and will block your sim:lolsign:

If After Using DIY antenna You will able to get signal but not speed then try to shift your dongle at open space like window using usb cable and check if speed is improved or not

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
Dongle window se Latka do using isb extender bas
Else keep it on exhaust window

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
I like it.....Premium Post Customer:rofl:
Don't be premium customer of airtel....Pata Chala Airtel ne Pura Data Usages History Check Kar liya....and will block your sim:lolsign:

If After Using DIY antenna You will able to get signal but not speed then try to shift your dongle at open space like window using usb cable and check if speed is improved or not
Lol... Premium koi khud se nahi ban sakta. Uska bill pay karne ka tarika, kitne din ild user hai, cug hai, kitno ko recommend kia... Or v bahut kuch dekhte hain. Aapki limit bhi badh jati hai...
Or cc me exe nahi floor manager ya supervisor baat karta hai...
Us waqt kisi ko ungli karne me bossy feel hota hai... Ek baar kaha nahi ki am withdrawing my connection, manane ka daud suru. :D

Jo premium postpaid customers hain yahan wo iska maja jaante hai. ;)

wda567

Average
Reaction score
Guys since two days i am getting only one or two towers in Airtel 3G due to which i get only 60-70KBps only....i get 4 Towers outside the house but i used to get full towers and 1MBps speed in Airtel(inside my house)...this started happening after storm came in our city...i called CC executives but they told me to remove sim...clean it...insert again do settings etcetc but that didn't me....if you guys could help me that'll br nice
Owww....sorry to hear that bro....you should be better complaining to god not cc....well then surely its not a technical issue....towers must have damaged or suffered due to that storm....just sitback and wait till things get better

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !