[New Method] [100% Working] Trick to Activate JIO Preview Offer in any Phone | August 2016 |

TheBatman

Average
Reaction score
this method doenot work tried a 100 times but the avail offer button doesnot come thts the issue

TheBatman

Average
Reaction score
Just in :
Tried jio in airtel 4g wifi dongle
Worked like a charm...
irfan bhai ek sim bhej do yaar
[DOUBLEPOST=1469783244,1469783152][/DOUBLEPOST]i also have an airtel 4g mifi usb router & also tell me direct lyf offer se mere dongle ke imei pe sim loon ya phir samsung preview se loon

!rFaN $uMaRo

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
irfan bhai ek sim bhej do yaar
[DOUBLEPOST=1469783244,1469783152][/DOUBLEPOST]i also have an airtel 4g mifi usb router & also tell me direct lyf offer se mere dongle ke imei pe sim loon ya phir samsung preview se loon
I m not the seller &here now they r asking for mobile &bill too
[DOUBLEPOST=1469785785][/DOUBLEPOST]
got sim but still not activate
It will activate in 24-48hrs after purchasing the sim

Jokerlal

Average
Reaction score
Hi plz tell me after getting activation message on alternate no....we need to dial 1977 from jio sim or alternate no.??

samrathgupta

Beginner
Reaction score
A friend of mine has got the sim with 2GB data.. He needs to follow instructions from 7-12 from the same phone he generated coupon from or he can do it from any phone? He said he is unable to use the 4G sim on the samsung phone because it is not supporting 4g!

He is currently using the SIM in One Plus 3 handset.. Any solutions please?

!rFaN $uMaRo

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
A friend of mine has got the sim with 2GB data.. He needs to follow instructions from 7-12 from the same phone he generated coupon from or he can do it from any phone? He said he is unable to use the 4G sim on the samsung phone because it is not supporting 4g!

He is currently using the SIM in One Plus 3 handset.. Any solutions please?
first phone must be 4g. bcoz jio only supports 4g network.
if he got 2gb data then he can follow my thread or @wmnitin thread to get unlimited access

TheBatman

Average
Reaction score
edit: guys this method works 100% sure shot...tried this on a friend's sim & it worked thankss ifran...sorry for my older post as this did not work for me earlier maybe i missed something

samrathgupta

Beginner
Reaction score
So, I applied for the JIO sim from a Grand Core 2 Duos which is not a 4G phone however I've a HTC One M7 which is a 4G phone. Should I insert sim in my HTC to activate the sim and follow the next steps? Will it work?

samrathgupta

Beginner
Reaction score
first phone must be 4g. bcoz jio only supports 4g network.
if he got 2gb data then he can follow my thread or @wmnitin thread to get unlimited access
My friend got the sim and activated in Grand Prime which is not a 4G phone. He is using his JIO sim inOne Plus 3 which is a 4G phone but capped with 2GB data.. What should he do now? He tried your mentioned steps but the installation of 4 apps is not coming :|

!rFaN $uMaRo

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
My friend got the sim and activated in Grand Prime which is not a 4G phone. He is using his JIO sim inOne Plus 3 which is a 4G phone but capped with 2GB data.. What should he do now? He tried your mentioned steps but the installation of 4 apps is not coming :|
Clear cache of MyJio app then again follow these steps
[DOUBLEPOST=1469862897,1469862871][/DOUBLEPOST]
So, I applied for the JIO sim from a Grand Core 2 Duos which is not a 4G phone however I've a HTC One M7 which is a 4G phone. Should I insert sim in my HTC to activate the sim and follow the next steps? Will it work?
Try ur luck :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1469862991][/DOUBLEPOST]
bhai sim to mil gayi but abhi on nahi huye 3 din ho gaye.
7 days to go still not activated
Go to the shop &tell them my sim is not activated yet

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
Clear cache of MyJio app then again follow these steps
[DOUBLEPOST=1469862897,1469862871][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try ur luck :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1469862991][/DOUBLEPOST]

Go to the shop &tell them my sim is not activated yet
How to clear cache??

samrathgupta

Beginner
Reaction score
I got the sim and activated it using iPhone 6S.. Now I'm inserting the SIM in HTC M7 4G phone but there is no signal coming.. ANy solutions? :/

!rFaN $uMaRo

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I got the sim and activated it using iPhone 6S.. Now I'm inserting the SIM in HTC M7 4G phone but there is no signal coming.. ANy solutions? :/
No signal?
Make sure u have selected LTE network

Reaction score
net to chal raha hai but call ni ho raha.
[DOUBLEPOST=1469890648,1469890584][/DOUBLEPOST]maine data verification bhi other no se call karke kiya.

samrathgupta

Beginner
Reaction score
Following your step to get unlimited 90 days but option isnt coming.. Currently on Lenovo A6000 plus.. 4G and everything is working fine..

I logged in using the old APK but the option of "Avail Offer" is not coming.. Waiting from 5 minutes.. Tried many times but not coming.. Any Idea?

!rFaN $uMaRo

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Following your step to get unlimited 90 days but option isnt coming.. Currently on Lenovo A6000 plus.. 4G and everything is working fine..

I logged in using the old APK but the option of "Avail Offer" is not coming.. Waiting from 5 minutes.. Tried many times but not coming.. Any Idea?
Make sure u have cleared app data and follow each &every instruction properly

If it not works than try wmnitin method

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
now they giving different reason to not to give sim

vinu27

Learner
Reaction score
Got Reliance jio sim from my reliance employe friend but its not working in my iphone 5

vinu27

Learner
Reaction score
iphone 5 not voLTE support but it's LTE though no data is working..

vinu27

Learner
Reaction score
bro,i got jio simcard from reliance official and its just working fyn in Samsung J7,but nor in my iphone
[DOUBLEPOST=1469971089,1469970860][/DOUBLEPOST]not installed Myjio app as it not support iOS7

T@run

Master
Reaction score
Hey Bud... I was able to make it work :) Thanks a lot..
@samarth- how did this worked for you ? i am facing exactly same problem..i have asus zenfone max..plz explain...tried everything..

Jokerlal

Average
Reaction score
Hello DJ Members,

Few Days ago @wmnitin & @knox420 posted about how to get sim & activate preview offer. (That Method not worked for me)

those who have got sim but stuck with 2GB /100 SMS/ 100 CALL, I had just activated my limited one to unlimited preview offer. I have activated this on my Sony Xperia Z3+ non VoLTE Handset.

Follow these steps-

1) Download MyJio app v3.2.05 from HERE.
2) Open it and Install all the jio app given in MyJio using Mobile Data or WIFI.
3) Restart your device.
4) Turn off your data and open my jio app. Don’t mind as it will show no data connection.
5) Press open link given at the right side MyJio.
6) You will see GET JIO SIM option
7) Press home button of your device and uninstall all jio app but don’t uninstall my jio.
8) Switch on your JIO LTE 4G internet and open my jio.
9) Press sign in. (If you don’t have sign up for the same)
10) Sign in and wait for few moment. A pop up will come out asking you to press submit to install 4 jio apps – Jio Play, Jio on Demand, Jio Beats & Jio Money.
11) Press submit and it will automatically take you to play store where one after another you have to install the four app. Be careful not to disturb this process. you just have to press install and ok button.
12) As soon as you sucessfully install the apps your limited will get converted to Unlimited 90 days preview offer.

NOTE: For Non VoLTE users you can use JioJoin app for calling & messaging.

Proof:

Got this official Message from JIO today

HIT LIKE IF YOU LIKE MY WORK :)
Thanks a ton bhai...worked for me..:)