1. Welcome to DigitalJanta - Tech people community !

#Everything is free here, you just need to register / login here.

#More than 1000+ active users per day.

#Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Signup/Login

Olymp Trade Forex/options

Discussion in 'Make Money' started by Herzar, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Herzar

Herzar ★★

I'm interested in a substantive discussion. If anyone ever had a profitable trading, let me know please if the broker lets you withdraw money.

2. abhi.ver

abhi.ver ★★★★★ ProActive

Forex is adventurous but you need to learn and research more, as money floats within a seconds.

3. Herzar

Herzar ★★

We need to find trust brokers. Nowaday we can take our reseach on internet. Selection brokers is an important step for traders. To find the trust review website (becareful scam review website). Read on review for deposit and withdrawal process.

4. veejay

veejay ★★★

IC Markets is reputed and good.

5. Zhako

Zhako ★★

In the Olymp Trade User Agreement, the withdrawal terms are regulated for 5 days, but my average withdrawal takes no more than one working day.

6. Herzar

Herzar ★★

Thanks for the information. I've noticed that there's not that many cryptocurrencies. Significantly fewer than on exchanges. Does this mean that a broker is not suitable for traders who want to work with cryptocurrencies?

7. Zhako

Zhako ★★

There're not that many crypts, true, but the most tradable assets are present. The number of assets doesn't mean that Olymp trade is not suitable for trading with crypt. I'll tell more, speculative trading is possible only with a broker, firstrly, because of the convenient platform. The opening of the order takes a second after the decision is made, just a click of a button is enough, besides, the broker provides leverage and contracts for difference. All this can't be found on exchanges.

8. Nikhil420

Nikhil420 ★★★★★★

I couldn't understand whats this is about. Can anyone shed some more light on this.

9. Herzar

Herzar ★★

I'd like to understand something as well. After Christmas, all currencies are in flat. Even bitcoin stopped falling. It's not clear what to make money on.