1. Welcome to DigitalJanta - Tech people community !

#Everything is free here, you just need to register / login here.

#More than 1000+ active users per day.

#Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Signup/Login

Olymp Trade Forex/options

Discussion in 'Make Money' started by Herzar, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Herzar

Herzar ★★★

I'm interested in a substantive discussion. If anyone ever had a profitable trading, let me know please if the broker lets you withdraw money.

2. abhi.ver

abhi.ver ★★★★★

Forex is adventurous but you need to learn and research more, as money floats within a seconds.

3. Herzar

Herzar ★★★

We need to find trust brokers. Nowaday we can take our reseach on internet. Selection brokers is an important step for traders. To find the trust review website (becareful scam review website). Read on review for deposit and withdrawal process.

Dianarus likes this.
  4. veejay

veejay ★★★

IC Markets is reputed and good.

5. Zhako

Zhako ★★★

In the Olymp Trade User Agreement, the withdrawal terms are regulated for 5 days, but my average withdrawal takes no more than one working day.

6. Herzar

Herzar ★★★

Thanks for the information. I've noticed that there's not that many cryptocurrencies. Significantly fewer than on exchanges. Does this mean that a broker is not suitable for traders who want to work with cryptocurrencies?

7. Zhako

Zhako ★★★

There're not that many crypts, true, but the most tradable assets are present. The number of assets doesn't mean that Olymp trade is not suitable for trading with crypt. I'll tell more, speculative trading is possible only with a broker, firstrly, because of the convenient platform. The opening of the order takes a second after the decision is made, just a click of a button is enough, besides, the broker provides leverage and contracts for difference. All this can't be found on exchanges.

8. Nikhil420

Nikhil420 ★★★★★★ ProActive

I couldn't understand whats this is about. Can anyone shed some more light on this.

9. Herzar

Herzar ★★★

I'd like to understand something as well. After Christmas, all currencies are in flat. Even bitcoin stopped falling. It's not clear what to make money on.

10. Zhako

Zhako ★★★

Interesting events happen every day, if the markets work. Check out the Olymp trade group on Facebook. The administration constantly publishes analytics and advises strategies for each case. But it's better to watch the Olymp trade media website, since materials are published there every day, and in the group they more often publish memes, so it's not very popular. Links to their website are there.

11. Saraboy

Saraboy ★★

Forex trading is the business of the present and future. A lot of people have realized its potential and want to invest their money in it. You will be surprised to know that more than a million people do forex trading. So, you also want to be part of it. Am I right?

12. Herzar

Herzar ★★★

The group has more than 500 thousand subscribers. Do you call this an unpopular group? :) I liked the article about the psychology of the trader. It's very useful!

13. Zhako

Zhako ★★★

And I prefer to keep track of the news section and trade with actual ideas for different assets. Practice shows that tracking one asset is not always rational, and you won't be able to follow the entire market. Hints from the side are always welcome.

14. Herzar

Herzar ★★★

You need to pay attention to so called “non-banking” days which are dates of Holidays. Usually during Christmas time markets are few days before and after quite quiet. You can search Internet for these days, try on Google with “US banking holiday 2019”

15. Zhako

Zhako ★★★

Usually traders use the economic calendar, where all the holidays are indicated. Anyway, thank you for the information:))) by the way, the platform Olymptrade also has this information in the asset selection menu.

16. Dianarus

Dianarus ★★

Before you start trading forex, just be sure to do your research well. Don't just sign up for an account with any broker without checking the reviews carefully, and remember that some brokers even have fake reviews. If your broker is legit and regulated, you wont have withdrawal problems

17. Herzar

Herzar ★★★

The currency just get closed there with a time notification. I prefer to know it in advance. One more question. I have tried a couple of trades on the Forex platform, the profit has always been very small. Is it actually worth using this platform?

18. Zhako

Zhako ★★★

Trading on the classical Forex is more conservative than the options. Options are still a risky type of trading. If you do not guess the direction or time of expiration, the bet is lost. Forex has more room for maneuvers. There is no strict time limit for transactions, but there usually less profit. Here are the main advantages.

19. veejay

veejay ★★★

olymp Trade is not good. I have account there. But I have enabled 2 step authendication with SMS. When I login everytime I am not getting any SMS. So difficult to login. But I have good strategy. I am searching any other good broker.

20. Herzar

Herzar ★★★

Options are more profitable and I see this as a contradiction. Why advanced investment funds with decades of investment and speculation experience do not use options but trade Forex? They basically lose mollions.

21. Saraboy

Saraboy ★★

Forex trading is the most loving form of earning money as there is a huge diversity in this market. I would recommend you people to learn well about trading before coming into this field. It is a technical field which requires knowledge and practice. Thanks

22. Zhako

Zhako ★★★

Forex is the simplest way to learn for unprepared traders because of brokers. But it’s not the most popular way. The stock market is far superior to forex. The largest volumes of trading occur in the stock market.

23. Herzar

Herzar ★★★

What's the difference? Olymp has the same shares as exchanges.

24. Zhako

Zhako ★★★

There are not so many assets on Olymp, to be honest. There’re more on any exchange. But the situation is changing. Recently, Olymp added more and more exchange assets. For example, ETF appeared.

25. Herzar

Herzar ★★★

You haven’t answered the question why large traders avoid options?

26. Zhako

Zhako ★★★

Large investors usually invest in the long term. At the same time, it is important for them to maintain the opportunity to get rid of shares at any time. Options oblige to observe the expiration time. This condition is not suitable for everyone. Here’s the answer. Shares’ options are almost not made on exchanges.

27. Dianarus

Dianarus ★★

So, after all, how fast Olymp Trade withdraws the money? Right now, I’m planning to register on the platform. So, in general, I’ve read the overviews and reviews, seems like everybody says good things about the company and platform. I watched the video on YouTube with the platform overview, looks pretty. Before registering and making a deposit, I would like to hear directly regarding the withdrawal from those, who are already trading on Olymp Trade. Is And what’s the best option to deposit, using card or e-wallet?

28. Yokinos

Yokinos ★★

I’m trading on Olymp Trade for a long time and made the withdrawals numerous times. Usually, the money is accepted within 24 h. Some kind of longer period is stated in the term, probably just to be on a safe side. I don’t remember exactly what exact time period written in terms, because I receive the money faster. By the way, you have to read the term and conditions, you will find the answers to many questions and will simply understand what kind of conditions you agree on.
    About making deposit. Take into account you will have to withdrawal funds the same way you will make a deposit. So it up to you what exact option to choose. I use Visa card.