PC screen Recording Help - app close auto.

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
I am trying to record some video classes of a coaching Institute which I bought from some online site in a pendrive and in Mp7 format. Those videos require a software to run and when I tried recording them(as my trial is valid till November 17 only) it closed my software(camstudio) after 16-17 seconds. it showed a 5 to 6 number digits on the video before closing the software, so I tried some other video recording softwares also but all were getting closed...need some help if possible

Last edited:

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I am trying to record some video classes which I bought from some online site in a pendrive and in Mp7 format. Those videos require a software to run and when I tried recording them(as my trial is valid till November 17 only) it closed my software(camstudio) after 16-17 seconds. it showed a 5 to 6 number digits on the video before closing the software, so I tried some other video recording softwares also but all were getting closed...need some help if possible
PM me your Team Viewer ID pass :D

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
if you have nvidia card.. try recording it using shadowplay overlay inside the software itself.. if not .. post the exact error code
No Error comes when the software closes other recording softwares like Screen Recorder, Bandicam etc, simply no error, but when I tried VDG method of running the Videos inside Sandbox and Recorder through normal windows, I got this below error

Till now I have tried these things and VLC closes also...and one more thing the videos runs through a Software and its screenshot is above

KRISHHh

Junior
Reaction score
action is the best app out there ive been using it since a year , give it a try

Sam

Master
Reaction score
No Error comes when the software closes other recording softwares like Screen Recorder, Bandicam etc, simply no error, but when I tried VDG method of running the Videos inside Sandbox and Recorder through normal windows, I got this below error

Till now I have tried these things and VLC closes also...and one more thing the videos runs through a Software and its screenshot is above

means it anti-recording FC on software itself..you have to record using some non popular apps or if you have another laptop.. mirror the screen to other and record on it..

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !