Please Suggest Some free web hosting site..

Discussion in 'Internet help & support' started by RamaVats, Sep 12, 2016.

1. RamaVats

RamaVats ★★★★★ ProActive

Hello all Members,.

Can you suggest me some free web hosting site that doesn't put ads and has auto installer features..

I have tried 000webhost, googiehost,5gbfree, and almost all thats listed top on google.. i dont want any recommendations from google..
    If you have personally tried that particular hosting then please drop a comment.. i really need it.
    I have been asking this and
    @look4sky bro suggested me some of those.. but that didn't worked out.
    So if you can help me i'd be very thankful :)
  2. saban

saban ★★★

3. RamaVats

RamaVats ★★★★★ ProActive

Bythost.com doesnt allow you to get your own domains for free.. i even parked my domain on it but the main url it redirects is the subdomain :sad: disappointed. removed my nameservers and went to
    X10hosting.com => currently registration is closed for indian users... tried doing it using US vpn ... got an error saying "Currently not available for your mobile operator... :sad:

now heading towards FreehostingNoAds.
    FreehostingNoAds.com says "The daily signup limit has been exceeded. Please try again tomorrow." abb batao banda kya kare :sad:
  4. 4321b

4321b ★★★★★

free hosting r all crap, u get what u pay,
    RamaVats likes this.
  5. Akshaykumar7273

Akshaykumar7273 ★★★

Use znetlive and order student hosting plan...you just have to submit student id and address proof and you will get free hosting package for 1 year (unlimited bandwidth and disk space)
  6. deepak009

deepak009 ★★★★ ProActive

don`t know about this
  7. Rajiv Deshmukh

Rajiv Deshmukh ★★★

Free hosting always suckx downtime,advts, etc go for some low cost premium hosting