Regarding Windows 10 ISO

!rFaN $uMaRo

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello DigitalJanta Users,

I have original windows 10 iso(downloaded from microsoft official site), i have updated windows from official windows updater.
now i want to add these updated windows file to the existing windows 10 iso.
can anyone please tell me how to add these files?

Suggestion Needed

TyagiJi

Talented
Reaction score
you cant add these files to your existing windows iso but you can make a new recovery drive
Control Panel > Recovery > Create a recovery drive > Check Backup system files to recovery drive > follow on-screen instruction

this will create new setup of your windows current files

!rFaN $uMaRo

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
you cant add these files to your existing windows iso but you can make a new recovery drive
Control Panel > Recovery > Create a recovery drive > Check Backup system files to recovery drive > follow on-screen instruction
then how the uploaders like generation2, techtools, android galaxy edit the iso file?

TyagiJi

Talented
Reaction score
just like i told you....but there is a method to include some updates and softwares which can be included during installation....

!rFaN $uMaRo

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
just like i told you....but there is a method to include some updates and softwares which can be included during installation....
i have an idea...first i will recover the files then will copy in the usb drive...i will copy that all files...then i will replace the existing files to new one in the iso.

TyagiJi

Talented
Reaction score
bro...u didnt understood the process....first try it...follow all instructions...all things will become clear to you....you will need a 32gb pd for this...

!rFaN $uMaRo

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
bro...u didnt understood the process....first try it...follow all instructions...all things will become clear to you....you will need a 32gb pd for this...
wait it is copying data

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !