Help Reliance Jio preview offer query

Discussion in 'Reliance JIO tips & tricks' started by thunderhawk, Aug 26, 2016.

1. thunderhawk

thunderhawk ★★★★★ ProActive

Hello everyone, like most of users i have also collected a couple of spare Jio sims so that i can continue to enjoy the preview offer even after the 3 month period of my current sim comes to an end. Therefore i am yet to activate the preview offer on those sims. My question to you all,and i will be very grateful if my doubt is resolved, is whether i would still be able to activate the unlimited preview offer on those sims once Jio roll out their commercial service? Or should I stop being greedy and activate the offer without taking any chance.

Asking because Jio launch looks imminent within the next few days.
  2. wmnitin

wmnitin ✌✌✌✌✌ Staff Member Administrator

I don't think you can activate unlimited offer after commercial launches, it is my personal thinking. This offer is not attached with SIM, unlimited activation is controlled by JIO employees before coming to live that is why you need to wait for sometime before preview offer activation.
    If it goes commercial, they won't approve your request.
    tach-savvy and thunderhawk like this.
  3. Myyank

Myyank ★★★★★ ProActive

hello brother,

i have asked your query frm a person of digital store nearby,

he is stating that commercial launch is near so you should activate asap,

as demo sims are distributed freely , it might also affect your activation process.

but finally my verdict -

you already have activated sim's... you should wait for the commercial offer or these offer to end
    so that prior to their date commenced you can activate and use it fr next 90 days. :D
    thunderhawk likes this.
  4. tach-savvy

tach-savvy ★★★

does jio sim activates without giving alternet number and email address ? i forget to give alternet number and email address.
  5. raje

raje ★★★ ProActive

please activate it asap, or you will get nothing
  6. Myyank

Myyank ★★★★★ ProActive

Without alternate no sim will not ne activated
    Email no problem
    Go and submit new caf form for rework
    Now it will take 4 5 days but be patient itt will be activated
  7. VJK

VJK ★★★★ ProActive

humko yhan sim nhi mil rha aur bhaisahab to jio sim ki bank leke baithe hain..activate kar lo bhai launch is near..
  8. GreatX

GreatX ՏԱթЄГ ӍѺԀЄГѦҬѺГ Staff Member Super Moderator ProActive

As for my friend word he said after commercial launch they would not active preview offer at all. The rates for data voice and sms are already out. Why would they active... quite logical.
    Hope you Get it.
  9. thunderhawk

thunderhawk ★★★★★ ProActive

Thanks a lot dear brothers @Myyank @raje @Phoenix_reborn and of course @GreatX. As per the suggestions, i have activated the preview offer on one of the two spare sims thereby getting an extra month of validity. From now on till the commercial launch of jio my strategy will be to activate preview offer in a new sim every month so that the validity gets increased each month. Do tell me your strategies too!
    Myyank likes this.