Reliance Trick Help Needed

Legend

Talented
Reaction score
Yesterday i got a delhi reliance sim and am in kerala i did a 3g recharge of 42 with 7 days validity and tried to connect with reliance proxifire trick with config but the problem is that am not getting 3g speed maximum am getting 100 kbps and one more thing here reliance connects 3g with tata docomo anyone please guide me to get the full speed

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Try to test speed at evening or at night :blush: many are suffering form speed issues don't worry you're just one of them :troll2:

sharad24041994

Capable
Reaction score
Yesterday i got a delhi reliance sim and am in kerala i did a 3g recharge of 42 with 7 days validity and tried to connect with reliance proxifire trick with config but the problem is that am not getting 3g speed maximum am getting 100 kbps and one more thing here reliance connects 3g with tata docomo anyone please guide me to get the full speed
Bro You are on roaming so maybe tata docomo's signal are interfering with reliance and every one is getting poor speed on reliance for almost 10 days previously i got 400-800kb speed regular but now i am getting only 80kb-200kb, maybe reliance is dealing with some server problem if so they will correct it soon.....

Legend

Talented
Reaction score
thanks alot brothers for your suggestions

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
Proxifier cap speed in many regions so try direct trick nd check ur speed again

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Use proxycap trick bro. :dance:

sunil verma

Capable
Reaction score
In this Reliance trick.. same problem with maximum peoples
i think no solution of this problem

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !