scammer isastahost.com

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by VIP3R, Nov 10, 2014.

1. VIP3R

VIP3R ★★★★★★★ ProActive

The guy named yashdeep chauhan was kept posting on digitaljanta about hosting plans. his plans were cheap so i paid him 2000rs and got hosting.within few days i got much troubles like invalid license and all..after the serious issues he said he will resolve it in 2days..he kept on sending text in whatsapp..but suddenly deactivated his whatsapp account and not answering phone calls..his domain also expired later..now he came bacme with same domain and all..but the problem is he's not responding to my email and phone calls..so now if any blogger looking for hosting and if he approaches kindly avoid him.he's one of the best scammer..so don't lose your money by paying him..be aware of him and his hosting service...
    his website link isastahost.com and his number is +919936894829... dont lose your money...
    Rastinder, Govil and Priyan$hu like this.
  2. wmnitin

wmnitin ✌✌✌✌✌ Staff Member Administrator

Yashdeep Chauhan was last seen : Sep 28, 2014. If he does not respond, I can ban him, that's all i can do
  3. Ethan.mackloy

Ethan.mackloy ★★★★★★★

Its your fault bro.
    Why you trust these types of site.
    The site which you mentioned has very bad ranking.
    see http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/http://isastahost.com

You should check site rank if you dont know about that.

Why you not gone for godaddy hosting.
    It is still giving economi class hosting @ 708 rs ( For first year only )
    And economy hosting is best for websites or blogs.
    R$K likes this.
  4. R$K

R$K Co-Admin Staff Member Co-Admin

yes u are right :agree: Alexa Ranking is also too poor. Godaddy Is best For Hosting.
  5. wmnitin

wmnitin ✌✌✌✌✌ Staff Member Administrator

Ya same question like ethan, why did you purchase hosting @ 2000, when you can get good hosting for less price ?
    R$K likes this.
  6. VIP3R

VIP3R ★★★★★★★ ProActive

i was not aware of anything at that time i have been forced to do that...these are like lesson's..the rank may be poor or high you can't assure that what will hapen..as of now am planning to move to godaddy ...
    the problem why i lost money is was looking for unlimited storage space to provide download files...
    @co-admin dont ban him i want him to see this post and think.,..
    @all if anyone from lucknow and can reach him do needful...