snap chat ceo for a line

manis99

Skilled
Reaction score
Sach kadwa hota hai. I didn't know we are so intolerant.
Bro go and give a negative rating to the whole world, all rating Agencies, Narendra Modi, because everyone says India is a poor country.
We indulge in these activities because we are extremely free, We don't have any work/job to do. So we get offended very often.

P.S - It's my personal opinion.

Reaction score
Totally agree . We should do what we can do on our level to teach these kind of CEOs a lesson.

#boycottsnapchat #uninstall #rate1star
share it every where
[DOUBLEPOST=1492454106,1492454026][/DOUBLEPOST]
Totally agree . We should do what we can do on our level to teach these kind of CEOs a lesson.

#boycottsnapchat #uninstall #rate1star
Share it every where tech a lesson

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
Sach kadwa hota hai. I didn't know we are so intolerant.
Bro go and give a negative rating to the whole world, all rating Agencies, Narendra Modi, because everyone says India is a poor country.
We indulge in these activities because we are extremely free, We don't have any work/job to do. So we get offended very often.

P.S - It's my personal opinion.
Well said @manis99 i feel that outraging to each and every trivial issue has become our national pastime. Bas karne ko kuch nahi to har chotti issue par offended ho jaye.. This digital revolution in our country and the social media boom is like 'langoor ke haath me angoor' for the idiots in our country. Let us first get EDUCATED, learn about our rich heritage and culture, rise above the petty boundaries imposed upon us. Only then we shall no longer be affected by the comments of those who don't matter to us.
Those fools who are deriding Snapchat have probably never used the app in their lifetime, and some are even down rating the e-commerce app Snapdeal!! Sudhar jao baccho, this is not the India our forefathers envisaged.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !