suggest best wifi router

ritesh

Capable
Reaction score
I wanted to know about best wifi router with good signal in a reasonable cost and what is difference between wifi modem and router.

007bond

Bro do you want to buy a modem WiFi router then go with I ball airway 21.6 Mbps ...I am using it go for it now price reduced Amazon price 1200 something speed is good plug and play you can plug it on USB charger or powerbank or Pc..I bought in 2k ......

dearajay

Capable
Reaction score
TP Link 8968 all in one , reasonably priced.
adsl / dsl / wan / data card all connectivity options are there. I am using it for last one year without any problem .

Rocker5

Average
Reaction score
Go for Tplink brand bro most economical and quality brands (You can go for Modem + Router depending on need )
1. Modem: basic link between ISP say telephone (MTNL) and your PC to get usable net
2. Router: essentially shares your Internet connection among multiple devices
3. wifi modem and router: Will address points 1 and 2

ritesh

Capable
Reaction score
Bro do you want to buy a modem WiFi router then go with I ball airway 21.6 Mbps ...I am using it go for it now price reduced Amazon price 1200 something speed is good plug and play you can plug it on USB charger or powerbank or Pc..I bought in 2k ......
Go for Tplink brand bro most economical and quality brands (You can go for Modem + Router depending on need )
1. Modem: basic link between ISP say telephone (MTNL) and your PC to get usable net
2. Router: essentially shares your Internet connection among multiple devices
3. wifi modem and router: Will address points 1 and 2
my friend wanted to buy router .he is connecting ucn broradband in nagpur.the service provider said he provide modem but u have to buy router.the TP Link 8968 can compatible with their modem.it has fiber optic cable conection

Rocker5

Average
Reaction score
my friend wanted to buy router .he is connecting ucn broradband in nagpur.the service provider said he provide modem but u have to buy router.the TP Link 8968 can compatible with their modem.it has fiber optic cable conection
Best way is to ask the cable guy for compatible router
Just check on input type from the cable guy he will say something like: RJ-45
TP Link 8968 is ADSL2+ wont match

THE-TERROR

Capable
Reaction score
modem is for dial up.. n router is for sharing connection brdbnd or dial-up

dearajay

Capable
Reaction score
will work without any problem

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Have a look to this : TP-Link TL-MR3020 supports modems only

ritesh

Capable
Reaction score
Thanks to all for ur suggestions.my friend buy tplink wr841N which working fine. I request moderator Plz lock this thread now

Last edited:

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score