Torrent Leach file removing issue

bishnu

Learner
Reaction score
arround 2.20pm afternoon today [08/05/16]

i was trying to dl some torrent via Zbigz3 accounts provided by DJ
i noticed that someone was removing nearly all the torrents
i tried adding few more time again it would catching torrent and when i try to dl it show logged in form another device
anyway when i came in again same thing happened just one or two other torrent were there of some kind of other series
i am sure someone else removed the torrent
in the morning aswell i was dl something and i was dl 2.5gb file at 20% someone removed the torrent

It was just annoying me so much i am not on free net so to me every MB counts
I have looked around to found a simple soln
All i need to do is Remote Upload my files on Some server from were i can dl them without any issue
But even for this to work i need atleat 3-4 min to remote it on different server

so plz do me a favor dont remove files instantly or just shout in the shoutbox before doing so...thanks

PS: Moderators can make any necessary changes if i have done anything wrong

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
2 Days ago.. i was downloading a 20GB Game.. First about to 60% some1 has deleted it ! again... aftr uploading , some1 had deleted it at 96% ! It sucks too...

TyagiJi

Talented
Reaction score
you can resume file download on idm by just replacing address in properties

bishnu

Learner
Reaction score
yeah sure i know that aswell but it will cost time and i actually like it very much and been using this for very long but when i do this i get error mostly 30% of time(when working on 8+threads) at the time of compiling completed file and it will start dl them from start with single link(no resume)
waste of time and data
Most of the time i dl files they vary from 40mb to many Gbs in such cases i am running Queue to dl them
in order to change link i will have to look into them upload torrent wait for catching then add the link

but if i can remote them on some good host i can avoid wasting both time and data with just a bit of hasttle.

even if anyone is resuming after changing link i dont think its a good idea to remove file in just few minutes of complete catching.

TyagiJi

Talented
Reaction score
k bro :rofl:then buy any torrent leaching site's premium

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score
Best is to register on oboom.com......it gives unlimited storage and speed......upload your file from zbigz to oboom and download from there without fear of deletion

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !