HACK FACEBOOK 100% WORKING

Reaction score
HELLO GUYS

There are several methods of hacking Facebook account but in this i will show you best method of facebook hacking.
step 1 Go to your favorite browser in my case Chrome is my favorite. Then type “Z Shadow” in the search .
step 2 When you open the z-shadow.co just click the Sign Up button.
step 3 Now fill out the Sign-Up form and click the “Sign Up” button on the bottom of the form.
step 4 When you successfully create an account in Z-Shadow then a page will open before you just select any service and copy any of the links.
step 5 After copying the link send that link to your friends you can also send that link through Facebook chat.

FOR NEXT STEP OF METHOD WATCH VIDEO

IF YOU LIKE THIS PLEASE SUBSCRIBE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Last edited:

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Liked one good Thread!
[DOUBLEPOST=1485620932,1485620791][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok then we can get their login details? Is it pishing?
yes but when they give 100% real login then you get it. The best thing in this is you get 100% login details. it's not like other phising that give any details what detail is right or wrong. :D

Nishi

Beginner
Reaction score
Yes, its working. But, no one is going to click on it. Just learning purpose only.

Ady007

Junior
Reaction score
is it really working?
[DOUBLEPOST=1503164757,1503164678][/DOUBLEPOST]

Last edited:

asssh

Average
Reaction score
In these days this type of attack is not fruitful. They check the URL and catch the fish.

R4HUL

Learner
Reaction score
Even if we got the password it will still hard to hack the account as fb acc get blocked when its login frm an unknown ip or device or if they have 2step verification on then it will be impossible

arpranami

Learner
Reaction score
HELLO GUYS

There are several methods of hacking Facebook account but in this i will show you best method of facebook hacking.
step 1 Go to your favorite browser in my case Chrome is my favorite. Then type “Z Shadow” in the search .
step 3 Now fill out the Sign-Up form and click the “Sign Up” button on the bottom of the form.
step 4 When you successfully create an account in Z-Shadow then a page will open before you just select any service and copy any of the links.
step 5 After copying the link send that link to your friends you can also send that link through Facebook chat.

kis ka hack karu
[DOUBLEPOST=1514970977,1514970912][/DOUBLEPOST]
HELLO GUYS

kis ka hack karu

kandy

Skilled
Reaction score
trick is working but some condition required

Wrove

Skilled
Reaction score
used it earlier worked great.. its create a phishing page

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !