[UPDATED]GET SPEEDIFY UNLIMITED DATA

sheer.750

Noob
Reaction score
sir now whole speedify refrel has changed.please help how to do it now.pls reply

Reaction score
thanks buddy for your support
Hi doomlord i really appreciate the trick but its not working anymore just because they have skipped the signup page and may be also bonus data have been stopped so please share some new trick or if someibe have bookmarked their signup page please share that if its working anymore.

a like would have been great!!
a like would have been great!!

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi doomlord i really appreciate the trick but its not working anymore just because they have skipped the signup page and may be also bonus data have been stopped so please share some new trick or if someibe have bookmarked their signup page please share that if its working anymore.

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes , Speedify giving 4G Data for a month ...... !! :cool:

I3lackMoon

Noob
Reaction score
Is there any other trick to get more free data for pc user ? Coz the trick not working anymore :sad:

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
Windscribe do the same things and it has monthly 10GB limit

HoonBag

Noob
Reaction score
I've been trying different vpns for speed and "unlimited" and this month Ii have used Speedify. The app works well, and is a lot more user friendly than some others out there, /but this is the only vpn that racks you data usage and i wouldn't say its unlimited. Yes if you only use it on your phone it seems unlimited because the data caps don't start till 60GB. If you are like me and and tether your data to a pc, your gonna hit that 60 pretty quick, and when I contacted them about not having internet access, only when connected to Speedify, it worked again! but now i'm sitting here at 100GB and it doesn't seem like I'm gonna get anymore. If i ever get past 100GB I'l be sure to correct myself, but this is the 6th or 7th vpn I have used and there are many more that will considerably boost your speed and have no concern about how much data you have used, at 7-10 dollars a month

looptwitch

Noob
Reaction score
hi i'm new and i need your help this video really not clear like how i get invation to speedify ! please help me to understand how it's working...

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !