Using Jio4gVoice for free conference call [Non VoLTE users]

gaurav00044

Capable
Reaction score
Using Jio4gVoice for free conference call [Non VoLTE users]
If you are using jio4gvoice for calling on your jio inserted device, then follow below steps to start free conference call

1. open jio4gvoice app, and first call any one person that you want to add in your group call.
2. Now after he takes the call, you can see a button [3 dot button] at the top right corner; tap on it then select add new call .
[Now the first call get hold.]
3. Now select and call other one partcipant which you want to add in your conference call [from jio4gvoice app]. after he takes the call. again tap on the 3 dot button at thr top right corner >> now there you can see a option " Merge calls" . just tap on the merge calls. The 2 participants will be added into the group call now. now you are 3 persons are in the conference call.

4. you can add more participants to the conference call one by one by repeating above steps.

Thus with jio4gvoice app you can enjoy unlimited minutes conference call.
Its really very helpful.
Let me tell you some examples, you can do group works [school/college/business] effectively with conference call.
But actuallly when comes to jio free conference call, the best thing felt me is using it for pranking my friends. Its very funny, since jio conference call is free you can enjoy unlimited free conference call without any limits.

how+to+start+free+conference+call+group+call+jio.png

T@run

Master
Reaction score
yup...i appreciate it ..i didnt know about it.........

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Keep going bro... :troll5:
LIKE ADDED

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Keep Going.
:troll5:

Gabbar Singh

Junior
Reaction score
Great but is there anything we can do to call via jio hotspot from other phone ???

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !