waste of data and time with line!

Reaction score
I don't know y many popular application is just making the shit by gaining our valuable data and time for downloading applications and offers!

1.we chat said 50 rs recharge offer but after downloading 23mb application
it doesn't give reward!

2.line just said 5,10,15 .... so on day free recharge but only 10 rs they issued!

3.Earn free talk time application made 41 rupees in the account and stops the offer by leaving the page to load in error state! its their business tactics to stay in their application! the sad event is only v get 20 for wasting larger data for downloading!

4.mcent a big corporate organisation tells to download many application but only rewards 30 rs but people would have downloaded as many app for higher payout but the fact is that they gain the customers and gains our mobile number in their database!

5.hike is also a mess but it doesn't hurt more because just referring alone doesn't eat out data! they also doesn't reward proper referral amount after certain period!

moral: all attractive offers and earning offers makes a fake impression by the customer with lose of data and their valuable name too!

♥comment your complaints also in this thread so that the upcoming followers will be aware of this certainly!

❇~soon gonna compile a complaint for these fake advertisement to the customer service complaints online!

~thank you friends!

priyavratkmr

Capable
Reaction score
Hey sorry, for your problem.
I can't say about we chat or others,
But, line and mcent works for almost everyone.
There are rare cases issued on these two.
Read rules of mcent, before you start using it.
Because, if you will not follow its term and conditions, they will not pay.
If you don't get paid on mcent, even after following everything, then you contact it, by clicking on contact us at the bottom of website.

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Omg!
Unbelievable, I didn't got even in 1.
I think you would be old user, I meant you would be using it from many days.
Or, you were new?
yes an old time user,,i have got msg from wechat on all 4 sims about the offer...

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
sending you warning for using abusive/offensive word in topic..modified now..don't use like this anymore..
read rules section

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !