Which app is fastest for data sharing ?

BlackPearl

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello, Please suggest me good app for data transfer without internet connection between 2 android phones, Thanks in advance.

zakir370

Junior
Reaction score
There can be two methods
1) Bluetooth Tansfer
2) Wifi Transfer

Firstly since all the apps follow the same syntax described by the sdk to the developers mainly all of the apps claiming are equal.
Secondly it depends on the following factors
1) Sender's device specifications
2) Receiver's device specifications
Specifications : RAM,CPU,GPU, wifi/bt efficiency.
Thirdly it depends upon the number of process running while transfer and the consumption of resources.
Fourthly it depends upon the refresh rate the app is coded to show its rate progress. (Some apps refresh the progress in 1-2 seconds and some more than it).
There are more reasons but I hope you understood the logic behind it.

Regards

BlackPearl

Beginner
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, Can be please recommend some apps for Wifi Transfer for android device?

azmu

Learner
Reaction score
Share it is the best app.
Its userface is very simple and it is very fast.

Amanul

Capable
Reaction score
There can be two methods
1) Bluetooth Tansfer
2) Wifi Transfer

Firstly since all the apps follow the same syntax described by the sdk to the developers mainly all of the apps claiming are equal.
Secondly it depends on the following factors
1) Sender's device specifications
2) Receiver's device specifications
Specifications : RAM,CPU,GPU, wifi/bt efficiency.
Thirdly it depends upon the number of process running while transfer and the consumption of resources.
Fourthly it depends upon the refresh rate the app is coded to show its rate progress. (Some apps refresh the progress in 1-2 seconds and some more than it).
There are more reasons but I hope you understood the logic behind it.

Regards
Xender is best in term of speed

Rambos

Average
Reaction score
If you have no inbuilt wifi transfer like wifi direct or share then Xender is more user friendly and is persistent from long time

amanthakur

Junior
Reaction score
no software can improve your data transfer speed, speed is totally based on hardware and type of connection

prtsonally i use shareit to transfer data

messi94

Average
Reaction score
bro all software like xender,shareit use wifi for file transfer so they all will give same speed but you can use shareit as it is easy to use.

Ubaid

Master
Reaction score
bro all software like xender,shareit use wifi for file transfer so they all will give same speed but you can use shareit as it is easy to use.
Yes but xender is fasted file transfer apps

VijayBot

Learner
Reaction score
Both shareit and xender uses WiFi to share data, and both have good interface but according to me I thing shareit has much easy interface than xender, may be because I am using it for last 8-6 months .. Both app are good.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !