jio host ---1000th discussion :)

jitu420jitu

Junior
Reaction score
hi guys
its 1000th thread:drinks:
btw I'm newbie in thread designing. :)

actually interesting thing is that I have http host with 200status which work on jio (yes jio)prime SIM with no recharge.it gives full speed even in no recharge. I will share it after some day.
can you guys suggest me methods to use this host.so I can try it my self.
:drinks:

srijan ojha

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
hi guys

actually interesting thing is that I have http host with 200status which work on jio (yes jio)prime SIM with no recharge.it gives full speed even in no recharge. I will share it after some day.
[PRO]Bro aise to jio.com v open hai , and it http v , that means port 80 is open .. config banane try karo openvpn u said http that means port 80 rakho tumarah host dalkar bypass karo .. kisi v VPN handler pe try kar sakteho [/PRO]

manis99

Skilled
Reaction score
You mean it works for all the sites or only for jio.com?

srijan ojha

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
hi guys

[PRO]
And bro www.reliancefoundation.org
www.youtube.com
drive.google.com
Ye sab v khul jata hai ..
[/PRO]

Hacker@faiz

Junior
Reaction score
i can help you if you can give domain but it is useleass as there is redirection protection

Jr.Albert

Master
Reaction score
it will not work.
i have many host.
u can trysome google domain

but they cant be used as host.
system cross check.
for ip address being connected
and host. requested/resolver.
it Matches both and ..then 200 status. established.
if u try host
but connect to proxy.
it wont connect.

AnonymousBoy

Beginner
Reaction score
It might work if jio dosen't redirect the specific url/host to balance exhaust page like others :angel:

AnonymousBoy

Beginner
Reaction score
@Everyone
Do not share/tell trick here/openly now :aggressive:
Check the guys appearance time,behaviour,replies before sharing. :drinks:

@admin delete the thread :help:
This thread has some info which isn't hidden so, anyone can guess/create the trick
Its better to delete it here :angel:

Jr.Albert

Master
Reaction score
agreed with @AnonymousBoy .
send any lead to pm or truested guy.
dont even share precious jio trick (if made possible) I.N.T.E.R.N.E.T.
i think , jinko smjna hai wo smj gaye.:hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter:

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
Really is it working till date? Please do pm any older mememe who know me till now.. and yes dont discuss in open

jitu420jitu

Junior
Reaction score
hey guys I tried with proxy 80 but speed is capped...in these days I'm very busy in my study. :):oye:

AnonymousBoy

Beginner
Reaction score
@Everyone trick has been blocked now. :cry::cry:
There is no more trick for Jio :cry::cry:

@R$K delete karo iss post ko :headbang:

dearajay

Capable
Reaction score
pehle hide code ab thread/post delete...after some time close the website... website loosing credibility....

l0n3ly

Junior
Reaction score
pehle hide code ab thread/post delete...after some time close the website... website loosing credibility....
These days net packs cost becomes affordable that's why no one is wasting time for finding tricks and bugs .

Reactions: R$K

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
Yes, the dirt cheap data tariffs make searching for ISP loopholes redundant unless of course one doesn't have to download the data-heavy PC games, HD movies or watch HD TV channels over their LTE connection for free. :v

Data may be cheap but the volume is still inadequate for heavy downloaders especially in those areas where broadband penetration is abysmal.

Jio trick is not dead, there was never a convenient Jio trick to begin with, or was there?:v:lol:

dearajay

Capable
Reaction score
These days net packs cost becomes affordable that's why no one is wasting time for finding tricks and bugs .
wahi toh...we need our beloved website to survive....but hide code/ no sharing attitude / cheap data are killing popularity of DJ. I have been associated with DJ from long time and see many trick to come and go. NONE OF TRICKS work forever ...don't know when others understand this.

AnonymousBoy

Beginner
Reaction score
wahi toh...we need our beloved website to survive....but hide code/ no sharing attitude / cheap data are killing popularity of DJ. I have been associated with DJ from long time and see many trick to come and go. NONE OF TRICKS work forever ...don't know when others understand this.
If we share a trick openly then, there are 90% possibility of patching within 10days. :angel:
People can see the trick after registering then, the person will left & will get back when there is another trick :D
We share everytime. :drinks: