aircel 500 mb 3g free ! follow procedure !

Reaction score
searching the tricks and trying the tricks makes me to take more time now I have come up with aircel 3g trick !

1.u need Samsung handset of any model
2. send SMS as

"SAMSUNG" to '121'

(without quotes)

then within 2 hours your request will get processed!

thank you ! :)

Suprotim

Talented
Reaction score
OK.....
It's working and will provide 500mb data per month for next 6 month based on my eligibility bt they didnt mentioned whether it's 2G or 3G....
Like Hitted Bro....
Good Share...

Reaction score
tq we will notify when the offer is proceed by the provider @suprotin :) and this can be done for only one time :)

pssecretajent

Skilled
Reaction score
how Mobile operator know that which mobile model we are using....i m using an android mobile... can I fake my phone to be a samsung android mobile. to aircel...and use this trick....

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
Not Working :) Followed Your Procedure Carefully And Even i Received A Message '500mb data per month for next 6 month' But Till Now My Net Balance is 0 :D
Even i Asked CC Abt This.They Told Thr is No Such Offer :0 So Stop Fooling Others ;v

Reaction score
hey all that's aircel offer may credited on August 1 wait and let see! don't blame me it's just a message and you don't lose any money don't be childish right?

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !