AIRTEL DIRECT LITTLE MODIFIED WORKING 15feb 2017

gaurav00044

Capable
Reaction score
Hell DJ I'm posting all setup step of airtel direct working for me in rajasthan....
Steps To Follow :

[PRO]
1) Recharge with unlimited 2G plan

2) Activate a 3G plan
3) Now use normally
4) When balance reach to 10mb then u will get a message about that and afterwards u will be get 2G speed !
5) Now simply add a number to family share And speed will be back !
6) Now use slowly net !
7) And stop using net When net is 1mb and again connect and open google on uc and then check balance (Repeat this step untill u see u have only 0.20mb in main ac)(To check dial *121*2# Or *129*08# )
8) When balance reached to 0.20mb then disconnect net and put into flight mode and wait 30sec and turn it off and if u see U are getting network (3G) then u are lucky otherwise just deactivate it by (3G to 121 And STOP 3G) And reactivate by dialing to customer care (198 Or 121)
9) After 3G activated Now restrict backgroud data***(Must) And then connect net !
10) Now open uc and open uc and use 0.05mb and u will be see 0.15mb will be there in ur ac and also that time disconnect net and u will be get share data balance exhausted message but dont worry As check balance and there u will see 0.15mb is still there !
11) Now again connect net and restrict background data and Do ADD-REMOVE-ADD Family share 2times and at last mae sure family share activated !
12) Thats it ! Enjoy unlimited !
Notes :
1) Disable all news,cricket,notification in uc otherwise u cant use 0.05mb as news,cricket will take all ur data at a glance !
2) Force stop all running apps which can use net !
3) Use lite mode in uc to use 0.05mb in a session !
4) U cant excuse me if u cant use 0.05mb in a session and if u cant activate 3G by 198 Or 121 !
[/PRO]

Don't forget like my post and your comments are welcome .....

Last edited by a moderator:

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
this modified trick is posted exactly what posted on another blog but that doesnt matter .. Just give courtesy to @GreatX coz he is the inventor & dicoverer of this trick... ;)
&
&
this modified trick too works with capped speed... means u have to set up trick again & again @ every 4 - 5 day..
all the best.

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice update after long time.. but would you tell me that in the 7th step should I DC net and again connect net. and will do connect dissconnect unlill I reach 0.20mb ??

asssh

Average
Reaction score
Thanx .. Like added.
But there will be difficilty reactivating 3G and within two or three days speed will cap for sure.
And plz dont share it so much openly.
In this case i like @GreatX very much for his sharing method.

manis99

Skilled
Reaction score
this modified trick is posted exactly what posted on another blog but that doesnt matter .. Just give courtesy to @GreatX coz he is the inventor & dicoverer of this trick... ;)
&
&
this modified trick too works with capped speed... means u have to set up trick again & again @ every 4 - 5 day..
all the best.
Have you tested it earlier? Did it get capped after 4-5 days?

gaurav00044

Capable
Reaction score
Nice update after long time.. but would you tell me that in the 7th step should I DC net and again connect net. and will do connect dissconnect unlill I reach 0.20mb ??
Yea repeat 7th step till you don't reach 0.2 ......
Why the way different people use different method to reach 0.2
[DOUBLEPOST=1487240401,1487240291][/DOUBLEPOST]
but now 2G pack not available so can't test them
Ability

Ability

Available in rajasthan

Priyan$hu

Master
Reaction score
Yup airtel trick is way better than Jio coz we get unltd 24*7 in airtel and speed utpo 2 mb/s in Idm even in day time.

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
Have you tested it earlier? Did it get capped after 4-5 days?
yes working faithfully.. but with speed cap @ every 4 5 days... its very exhaustive otherwise trick is good..

ILU

Talented
Reaction score
Very Good Explanation.
Can I use Rs 38 3g plan or I have to go with 96 3g plan.

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hope this'll work....
gonna update in 3 - 4 days about Speed !!

look4sky

Skilled
Reaction score
again ghisapita post. bacha bacha janta he kese setup karna he anyway. last 1 week sespeed cap nahi hua wo achi baat he.

gaurav00044

Capable
Reaction score
again ghisapita post. bacha bacha janta he kese setup karna he anyway. last 1 week sespeed cap nahi hua wo achi baat he.
Look4sky mene even post to kiya tum logo ki tarah pm pm to nahi khela ........

Ye forum trick post krne ke liye bna he pm pm khelne ke liye nahi .....

look4sky

Skilled
Reaction score
Look4sky mene even post to kiya tum logo ki tarah pm pm to nahi khela ........

Ye forum trick post krne ke liye bna he pm pm khelne ke liye nahi .....
lol already posted he yaha pe isliye useless bol raha hun

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
[PRO]I have stucked my data to 0.20MB also deactivated 3G but The Customer Care Didn't activated my 3G just told me that only way is to recharge any 3G plan.. :mad:[/PRO]

asssh

Average
Reaction score
if you get some way to again activate then let me know.
I am from WB and here i did not get any working full proof method.
Last two month, after so many try, I got success only for 4 to 5 days and after that speed capped.

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I am from WB and here i did not get any working full proof method.
Last two month, after so many try, I got success only for 4 to 5 days and after that speed capped.
mine too..

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !