Airtel Direct Trick :D

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
Today I`m Sharing you Airtel Direct Trick and its 100% working in Rajasthan ( Tested By @Gaurav Vaishnav )

What is Direct Trick ?
When no Proxy, VPN required for trick , that is called Direct Trick. And you will get full speed like Paid Net
:)

Requirements :
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

If you want to Buy a Sim Then Contact to @Gaurav Vaishnav

Please Don`t ask for Decrease Post Count !
Enjoy DJ :drinks:
Will it work on Bihar sim?

Amanul

Capable
Reaction score
Do we get unlimited 3g on both sims
(The original no. and shared)?:confused:

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
[HIDE=50]So friends working states are Bihar jharkhand wb Assam as I came to know according to posts[/HIDE]

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
no need to mention states in airtel its hit and trial.always even in same states.

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
There is a unlimited net pack @298 it gives 3GB 2G unlimited data , but will that work ?????
I think so I Am going to test it in b**** will post the result in evening going to use[HIDE=100]298 unlimited 2g then rs 21 80 mb 3g[/HIDE]

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
WO woo working for me on Bihar Airtel Sim ....
But it costs more than any other state sim
Doesnt matter cost .....its all 3g raining like charm.
[HIDE=100][/HIDE]Keep secret keep smiling :dance2:
U used which pack 298 + 21? Or any other?

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
Offline..??

Bhai offline mein toh videos download ho jati hain
Yes absolutely so will it support or not like rel proxifier trick which didn't support YouTube offline??

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
WhaT the hell did I do wrong not working for me !!!!!! [HIDE=120]I did rc 298 then rc 21 then shared my no when I used up my 3g balance of 80 mb getting 2g speed now so what should I do my 300 rs wasted??????[/HIDE]​

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
bro dont get upset for some it works for some it doesnot .
i dont know why. only reason i can think is that they got unlimited 2g while we got limited 2g till the data lasts.

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
bro dont get upset for some it works for some it doesnot .
i dont know why. only reason i can think is that they got unlimited 2g while we got limited 2g till the data lasts.
There is 2g unlimited plan available in delhi @kam....i think so
Not working In Delhi
Yes gaurav itz not working for new user in delhi..my 2 3 frnds recharged with required pack but somehow after some time they only have 2g speed with them.

Amanul

Capable
Reaction score
Bihar:
298+27=
Got 100 3G downloading then 2G
I will try with 102 3G pack as soon as possible and will report the result

Gaurav Vaishnav

Capable
Reaction score
Got 3g speed for around 20 mb after that the speed became 2g. Followed everything... Rajasthan sim, roaming in bihar.
GET YOUR WHLE DATA CONSUME(65MB 3G+2GB OF2G) IN YOUR FIRST CONNECTION
BY THE FIRST CONNECTION I MEAN THAT CONSUME WHOLE DATA IN FIRST CONECT AFTER RECHRGES..SO PUT DOWNLOADING A FILE MORE THAN 2GB(i.e WINDOWS ISO)...and your are good to go

Gaurav Vaishnav

Capable
Reaction score
do we need to do ny recharges ? is this session based ?
if you could read that post..you would not ask this question..it is totally recharge based trick and this type of comment which are commented without seeing the content falls into spam category...

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
okay give the sequences of recharges you did to the delhi users..so they can try it
Yes itz all about leaving the typical method.And yes Frnds from Raj,Ncr also facing problem. leme write back

Gaurav Vaishnav

Capable
Reaction score
Is there any way to reduce cost of this trick?...and how much speed we get in 7.2mbps dongle?
i can see your pount counts are still not 50..someone personal message you the trick..no matter....
let me back to the query...there is no way to reduce the cost of the trick ..because unlimited 2g plans of airtel are all above 200 rs atleast..and 1month 3g validity will cost you 100 rs atleast..