Airtel Direct trick Troubleshooting [Updated 15/07/16]

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
bro i got it back just recharged with bigger 3g pack of rs 17.
its working easily like before.

ron

Capable
Reaction score
Basically I am not doing 3G Recharges Any more because of this:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.******Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Check Your At *121*1# may be you have cheap offer in that menu. And i will let you know one more way. the cheapest one.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
how your 3g validity is 2020 ?

Q2= do you know how to check balance of airtel packs which are of unlimited validity, but less data?
like these?
22 Unlimited 30MB(2G/3G),Unlimited Validity+Local/STD Mobile & Fixed Line call 2p/sec for 180 Days

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score

Q2= do you know how to check balance of airtel packs which are of unlimited validity, but less data?
like these?
22 Unlimited 30MB(2G/3G),Unlimited Validity+Local/STD Mobile & Fixed Line call 2p/sec for 180 Days
[HIDE=195]yes you can check that here *121*2# or *129*08#[/HIDE]

Reactions: ron

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score

like these?

Mine too validity till 2020:angel:

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
I can't see plz reduce this post count.I also wanna know how to have long validity like 2020
And what is the method to get 3g signal back if it's gone? Unfortunately my post count is 84 little low so can't see in the first page :/
Just to see hidden post,started spamming... 3consecutive posts...
Merging now without raising any warning points. But be carefull in future.

dearajay

Capable
Reaction score
can someone pm on "how to increase validity of 3g/4g data till 2020"

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
having 3g balance but no speed ..where i complain for network issue :sad:

Anmolvrm

Average
Reaction score
From few days on my delhi airtel sim i am not getting "10 mb remaining sms"
My 3g shared mb balance just go to 0mb and i still get 3g speed :D
Earlier when my mb goes to 0,i had to recharge with 3g pack again but not now.Now when it goes to 0mb my speed is still 3g and i don't get any sms too
Anyone else experiencing this in delhi?

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
having 3g balance but no speed ..where i complain for network issue :sad:
You can register you complain by calling 121 usually they help instantly.
From few days on my delhi airtel sim i am not getting "10 mb remaining sms"
My 3g shared mb balance just go to 0mb and i still get 3g speed :D
Earlier when my mb goes to 0,i had to recharge with 3g pack again but not now.Now when it goes to 0mb my speed is still 3g and i don't get any sms too
Anyone else experiencing this in delhi?
In Delhi i never faced such problem my both 2g-3g balance always remain zero.trick continues to work.

Anmolvrm

Average
Reaction score
You can register you complain by calling 121 usually they help instantly.

In Delhi i never faced such problem my both 2g-3g balance always remain zero.trick continues to work.
Can you share how to extend my 3g pack validity till 2020 in delhi?
And also reduce the post count on first page for seeing the solution for signal lost problem
Thanks

Digital

Skilled
Reaction score
plz help I getting 2g speed & plz pm me unable to see due to postcount plz

VIKAS DEXTER

Capable
Reaction score
Please explain the procedure or mail me i am not able to understand how to use this ..I already have 3g pack from Airtel app offer and RS 23 2g pack now what I have to do..please explain

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you share how to extend my 3g pack validity till 2020 in delhi?
And also reduce the post count on first page for seeing the solution for signal lost problem
Thanks
You Got ProActive Member tag hope you were able to see whats hidden in first Post.
Please explain the procedure or mail me i am not able to understand how to use this ..I already have 3g pack from Airtel app offer and RS 23 2g pack now what I have to do..please explain
The Airtel Direct trick is Posted Here. regardless of these any help you need Feel Free to Ask.
plz help I getting 2g speed & plz pm me unable to see due to postcount plz
Please Do mention what you have tried like plan details,from where you belong etc.If you are facing no 3G signal problem just let me know i will help

Digital

Skilled
Reaction score
You Got ProActive Member tag hope you were able to see whats hidden in first Post.

The Airtel Direct trick is Posted Here. regardless of these any help you need Feel Free to Ask.

Please Do mention what you have tried like plan details,from where you belong etc.If you are facing no 3G signal problem just let me know i will help
on my airtel no special offer is I recharged with rs 209 get 2 gb 2g data then unlimited then I. recharge 23 small 3g pack for 2 days then add family member now my speed is 2g & data finished what can I do , I am from Gujarat ?

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
on my airtel no special offer is I recharged with rs 209 get 2 gb 2g data then unlimited then I. recharge 23 small 3g pack for 2 days then add family member now my speed is 2g & data finished what can I do , I am from Gujarat ?
You said data finished what do you mean by that?? you mean you are left with no 2g or 3g data Or you have 2g Data but no 3G data??

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
I think yor recharged with non unlimited plan... exclude those special offers. This trick only works with 2g unlimited. Which state are You from?

You still didn't answered how to increase the validity till 2020? @GreatX
Its default in up west sim... if Yiu recharge of 111 You will avail validity till 2020.but it is only for show.

Anmolvrm

Average
Reaction score
Of course it will work ol you need Month 3G plan thats It. And do check your special offer who know you get something cheaper On my sim itz 149rs =1Gb@28 days
There is no such plan in my sim
Its 400mb for 14 days @ 149rs :P

Digital

Skilled
Reaction score
You said data finished what do you mean by that?? you mean you are left with no 2g or 3g data Or you have 2g Data but no 3G data??
left with no 2g or 3g data , but internet working with capped speed !

I think yor recharged with non unlimited plan... exclude those special offers. This trick only works with 2g unlimited. Which state are You from?

Its default in up west sim... if Yiu recharge of 111 You will avail validity till 2020.but it is only for show.
no bro I recharged with unlimited plan

Last edited by a moderator:

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
Tell ur state , how could it be possible that even after implementing correct steps you are facing speed cap or other issues.

KAMLESH

Noob
Reaction score
can anyone also help me ?

daily 9 rs ka 3g pack activate karte karte thak gya hu m.
aur haan CC bhi 198 se baat nhi karte unke pass daily email send karna padta h .
wait karte rho tab tak jab tak ki CC 3g services again activate nhi karte .
half day toh isme hi nikal jata h.
plz meri bhi help kar do GREAT sir .
I am from UP WEST and using in Rajasthan.
Thnks ! before the help.

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
[HIDE=50]
Indies basically you don't need solution for 3g network/signal.If you are willing to invest some small amount of money on trick than i can get you perfectly working solution. For which am sure.
Before that make small 3G recharge and consume data in one take and share me the result.
[/HIDE]

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score
[HIDE=50]
Can U pls give me the steps of speed capping solution
I'm confused reading all the comments.......getting 3g signal but speed is like 2g
I have tried
1)deactivating and then activating 3g service
2)by activating airtel night cashback
3)by activating zero rentle plan

I'm facing this problem from 3 pm today....earlier i was getting full 3g speed
pls suggest what else i can try.....
[/HIDE]
update : Don't know how...but now I'm getting 3g speed approx 1.4 Mbps

Last edited:

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
yes bro I can invest small amount of money but plz help give me perfectly working solution.
[HIDE=55]so First make small 3G recharge consume data in 1 take then let me know what happens.[/HIDE]
Don go with others comments everyone have different problem with this trick and to different solution. Most of them are being resolved here. To help you just write me back what you have tried like plan info balance and location where you live

Last edited:

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score

Do go with others comments everyone have different problem with this trick and to different solution. Most of them are being resolved here. To help you just write me back what you have tried like plan info balance and location where you live
[HIDE=50]
Bro I was using this trick from last month....
whenever i got speed capped issue I Tried deactivating and then reactivating 3g service it worked for me....
But from today 3 pm onward my speed is capped even after trying these steps .....

pls Can u provide me step by step procedure to get 3g speed back

I'm from Jharkhand
[/HIDE]

Digital

Skilled
Reaction score

Do go with others comments everyone have different problem with this trick and to different solution. Most of them are being resolved here. To help you just write me back what you have tried like plan info balance and location where you live

greatx bro recharge with 60 mb 3g, then add another airtel no, then speed is teel 60 mb now getting 2g speed what can I do bro plz help me

I am from Gujarat

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score

Hello
DJ People,

New Method To get 3G speed Back:

This is for those who are facing problem like 2G and 3G data gets Zero But they still have their 3G signal with them.

***Hidden content cannot be....
Pass please..:D

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Pass please..:D
pm me bro greatx unble to see plz help bro
Wait bro there is some Problem i am looking forward it. Once it get sorted the entire thread will be open to all.
can any one pm me solution
wait for sometime or you can ask for help in shoutbox there are many using the same.No one will PM u anything from here. Goodluck.
waiting for password.......:alcoholic:
i know i was thinking to many still recharging again and again:troll2:

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
Your request for 3GVBCPlan can not be processed as your current Free MB is more than 50MB. You can activate any 3G pack or plan only when your free MB balance is lower 50MB. Offers: http://airtellive.com/129store

got this bro @GreatX now not able to activate 3g again :sad:

@ramiz46 : Which region Sim you are using ???
raj ka sim hai bro

Oops yours also gone... validity expired or 3g signal gone?
validity to 28 june tak hai 3g bal zero main bal 7 rs and network 2g ho geya subha se se :D

Last edited by a moderator:

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Oops yours also gone... validity expired or 3g signal gone?
Indaye are you facing problem with trick?
Your request for 3GVBCPlan can not be processed as your current Free MB is more than 50MB. You can activate any 3G pack or plan only when your free MB balance is lower 50MB. Offers: http://airtellive.com/129store

got this bro @GreatX now not able to activate 3g again :sad:
[HIDE=175]recharge small 3G pack and tell CC to activate your 3g services as you have 3g Data[/HIDE]

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
Indaye are you facing problem with trick?
Did that but not able to register on 3g network.

@ramiz46, bro same here recharged on 29 may and till zero balance got 3g afterwards 3g signal gone.tried everything enabling disabling 3g through 121, small 3g recahrge, spoke cc to activate, 1 hour cyber pack.zero rental but non worked. I think up east have 3g network issue.
Did u recharged with small pack?
Did u tried on another airtel.

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
Did that but not able to register on 3g network.

@ramiz46, bro same here recharged on 29 may and till zero balance got 3g afterwards 3g signal gone.tried everything enabling disabling 3g through 121, small 3g recahrge, spoke cc to activate, 1 hour cyber pack.zero rental but non worked. I think up east have 3g network issue.
Did u recharged with small pack?
Did u tried on another airtel.
ha airtel ka network issue hai up east mai ....
nd mene abhi 3g small pack try nahi keya sham ko karyga then tell you :)

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
Validity will remain same ,no effect of small pack validity over it. So dont worry to try it.
ha airtel ka network issue hai up east mai ....
nd mene abhi 3g small pack try nahi keya sham ko karyga then tell you :)

Royalrik

Junior
Reaction score

Mine too validity till 2020:angel:
How you Got this Pls PM me details

WTF bro Entire forum members post are added together can make equivalent to what you kept for that content (100000000). Please reduce it or mail me i am need of it. all my money is wasted now

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
GreatX bro...
Do help me i did rc of 2g unlimited thn 3g thn share
But 3g signals are nt coming
Tried every possible way 0 rental 11rs bt signals didnt came
M frm delhi (rajouri garden)

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !