Airtel Direct trick Troubleshooting [Updated 15/07/16]

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
For those who are facing 3g signal problem.

[HIDE=100]

Send 3G to 121,You will get 3g is enabled on your number to stop dial 2 .
Dial 2
You will get a msg to confirm your request.
Dial 1 and confirm to stop 3g.

Now go to http://m.airtel.in/sdpselfcarewap/threegplans
And choose zero rental plan, click on recharge now.
You will recieve confirmation msg that 3g is actiavted on your number.
That's it, you got your 3g signal back.
[/HIDE]

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
How you Got this Pls PM me details

WTF bro Entire forum members post are added together can make equivalent to what you kept for that content (100000000). Please reduce it or mail me i am need of it. all my money is wasted now
I kept that to save your time on downloading something that is still under process.Moreover you should read the the post clearly.And one more thing you wasted money by your choice bro. Anyways i ensure i will not get wasted
GreatX bro...
Do help me i did rc of 2g unlimited thn 3g thn share
But 3g signals are nt coming
Tried every possible way 0 rental 11rs bt signals didnt came
M frm delhi (rajouri garden)
Mayank am from Delhi too bro i can help u better if you let me knw what is you balance now(2G-3G) what recharges you have done.
same with me bro
Itz by default btw its of no use so don panic watching all that

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
greatX bro my 2g 3g null...4g signals coming bt unstable 3g signals lost 2g coming n net is working on it
yestrday i did 2g unlimited rc thn 3g (by various methods u suugested) thn shared
as soon as i did 3g rc 3g signals lost
btw *123*10/11# showing invalid option and in my airtel app no data pack is show only main balance of 110rs
whr m wrong buddy? in the whole process..

Royalrik

Junior
Reaction score
Thanks A million Bro there is No word left to thanking You. You just made my day will Great support and Greatest findings.:party::party:

messi94

Average
Reaction score
Bro please send me trick to uncap speed. I will not able to do that much post in this life.

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
greatX bro my 2g 3g null...4g signals coming bt unstable 3g signals lost 2g coming n net is working on it
yestrday i did 2g unlimited rc thn 3g (by various methods u suugested) thn shared
as soon as i did 3g rc 3g signals lost
btw *123*10/11# showing invalid option and in my airtel app no data pack is show only main balance of 110rs
whr m wrong buddy? in the whole process..
Mayank i cant get you clearly please explain.
Bro please send me trick to uncap speed. I will not able to do that much post in this life.
Check the Main post updated and follow the instruction strictly.

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
No 3G Speed even with validity/No 3G signal even with validity Are different How you understand the trick makes trick working. You need understand what will bring what effect.;)

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Indaye are you facing problem with trick?
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
[HIDE=50]I had lost 3G Signal too in the Morning but after small 3G rc . it came back..[/HIDE] :dance2:

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
My god bro am using for 5 months i guess now i reached 1 tb...u such a devil downloader :crazy:
My 2TB HDD is full , now ordered 1 NEW 2TB HDD , hope 'll be getting it in 3 - 4 Days , [HIDE=20]As my LAPTOP 500Gb was also full...[/HIDE] till that NO MORE DOWNLOADs !!

Digital

Skilled
Reaction score
[Hide=50]bro my friend activate 2g unlimited then ,small 3g, then add member then connect internet with VPN, then it's speed teel 2g data upto 2gb then speed is 2g ,also network is 3g but speed is 2g and speed they have doesn't disconnect the modem but speed is like 2g help bro, it's have same problem like my !!

help[/hide]

Last edited by a moderator:

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
bro my friend activate 2g unlimited then ,small 3g, then add member then connect internet with VPN, then it's speed teel 2g data upto 2gb then speed is 2g ,also network is 3g but speed is 2g and speed they have doesn't disconnect the modem but speed is like 2g help bro, it's have same problem like my !!

help
please do HIDE your POST . don't post TRICK Openly .. if you've any Querries, please comment it with some POST COUNT

Digital

Skilled
Reaction score
please do HIDE your POST . don't post TRICK Openly .. if you've any Querries, please comment it with some POST COUNT
sorrry bro I know that the post must should be hidden, but I am using in opera mini in mobile to browse digitaljanta ,so there no such option available !!

Hello DJ People,

The thread is created to help those who are facing problem with Airtel direct trick.I have created this thread so that i can reply all at one place rather then replying every individual on PM/whats app and others.

Who can Ask For help:

-The one who have tried trick and facing speed caping problem.
-The one who have Not tried the trick but thinking to try and have post count more than "50"
-The one who is willing to make small investment on trying new things with there own concern are welcome.

Method To get your 3G Signal/Network back:

One of the method to get your 3G signal/Network back As follows:

Updating some Important Airtel services link that you may find Useful:

www.airtelive/Airtel3G or airtel.in/3g [ Activate zero Rental plan or any other 3G plans]
www.airtel.in/family [share your 3G data by adding number to your family by directly visiting to this link]
Airtelive.com/Offers/ [Claim your 1 GB 4G data by visiting the following link]

Ways To Activate Airtel Zero rental Plan:
Their are different ways to activate airtel zero Rental plan. followings seems to be working in many region:-

New Method To get 3G speed Back:

This is for those who are facing problem of speed capping i.e like 2G and 3G data gets Zero But they still have their 3G signal with them.

Screenshot:

Comment Below If you are facing Disconnection Issue with Airtel direct trick Using IDM or any other Accelerator. I will Provide Solution to that:o

Feel Free to Ask I will reply with all potential solution.;)

greatx now help me pm me unhidden content , because I have no more post count, bro it's 200 count plz help

pm me the 3g speed back solution

Last edited by a moderator:

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
sorrry bro I know that the post must should be hidden, but I am using in opera mini in mobile to browse digitaljanta ,so there no such option available !!
you can try
and in place of ** give POST COUNT NUMBER.
Try THIS... if it WORKs in your MOBILE BROWSER then Review it !

Dost

Junior
Reaction score
@GreatX bro, i am from Delhi, facing no 3g signal problem. ( error says : Not registered on network ) & after RC of Rs 11, 3G pack, getting back 3G signal & speed but ONLY UPTO 35MB after that again 3g signal disappears after receiving 10 MB data balance message. Please Help.

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
@GreatX bro, i am from Delhi, facing no 3g signal problem. ( error says : Not registered on network ) & after RC of Rs 11, 3G pack, getting back 3G signal & speed but ONLY UPTO 35MB after that again 3g signal disappears after receiving 10 MB data balance message. Please Help.
@Dost : I see you here only when you face problem. This is Not gonna work bro. if YOU need help participate in forum activities. Anyways solution is on first post.

Last edited:

Dost

Junior
Reaction score
I accept my fault bro. Let me clarify that my knowledge about computers & I.T is ALMOST ZERO, so I am unable to help fellow members. Also, i don't want to spam. So bro, please suggest me how should i participate positively. I assure u that i'll DO MY LEVEL BEST. Thanx.

Rocker5

Average
Reaction score
For Speed Capping , you may visit here
Participate in Some Discussion & you'll worth to get it !

Last MONTH , 1TB TARGET ACHIEVED :troll:
U took full benefit of direct trick dude, I seriously never downloaded that much in my life bro 1000GB[HIDE=50][/HIDE]

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
U took full benefit of direct trick dude, I seriously never downloaded that much in my life bro 1000GB***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Getting 1TB in 1 Month is not a BIG DEAL... Only matters that your Internet Speed should be fast and strong..

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I accept my fault bro. Let me clarify that my knowledge about computers & I.T is ALMOST ZERO, so I am unable to help fellow members. Also, i don't want to spam. So bro, please suggest me how should i participate positively. I assure u that i'll DO MY LEVEL BEST. Thanx.
You don need to be expext you can try thing and can put you opinion on the same. You put your review on threads. Anyways Just check your PM and be happy :]

Dost

Junior
Reaction score
Update

I recharged again with Rs 11, 3g pack few minutes ago @ 9:21 pm, thankfully now i am getting 3G speed beyond 35 MB. I have consumed about 110 MBs & so far no problem.

But its still a mystery, why such events are happening RANDOMLY ?????????

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Update

I recharged again with Rs 11, 3g pack few minutes ago @ 9:21 pm, thankfully now i am getting 3G speed beyond 35 MB. I have consumed about 110 MBs & so far no problem.

But its still a mystery, why such events are happening RANDOMLY ?????????
Replied on PM do keep that in mind that very imp

kapil%%

Learner
Reaction score
Hello DJ People,

The thread is created to help those who are facing problem with Airtel direct trick.I have created this thread so that i can reply all at one place rather then replying every individual on PM/whats app and others.

Who can Ask For help:

-The one who have Not tried the trick but thinking to try and have post count more than "50"
-The one who is willing to make small investment on trying new things with there own concern are welcome.

www.airtelive/Airtel3G or airtel.in/3g [ Activate zero Rental plan or any other 3G plans]
www.airtel.in/family [share your 3G data by adding number to your family by directly visiting to this link]

Their are different ways to activate airtel zero Rental plan. followings seems to be working in many region:-

This is for those who are facing problem of speed capping i.e like 2G and 3G data gets Zero But they still have their 3G signal with them.

Screenshot:

Comment Below If you are facing Disconnection Issue with Airtel direct trick Using IDM or any other Accelerator. I will Provide Solution to that:o

i am using this trick and facing speed caping at 0.0 data bal.

Anmolvrm

Average
Reaction score
Airtel direct not working for me in delhi from last 1 hour.
No data recieved so i recharged with small 3g pack.After 3g pack goes to 0 mb again no data recieved :sad:

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
Airtel direct not working for me in delhi from last 1 hour.
No data recieved so i recharged with small 3g pack.After 3g pack goes to 0 mb again no data recieved :sad:
work fi9 for me...why so curious if dsnt work...alwas wait some time ,in my area its not work due to just network and am not use 1 week without wasting a single money :D after 1 week again start same as before :D

Anmolvrm

Average
Reaction score
work fi9 for me...why so curious if dsnt work...alwas wait some time ,in my area its not work due to just network and am not use 1 week without wasting a single money :D after 1 week again start same as before :D
Looks like It's stopped in delhi now.
Can anyone confirm from delhi if it's still working?
I was using with Rs 297+ Rs 259 plan and i was only able to download 10-11 GB in 3 days after which now it's not working for me.

EDIT:
I recharged with Rs11 25 mb 3g pack now and i removed number from airtel family and again added and now it works again :) but there is new problem now.
Now i am getting that "10 shared mb balance remaining sms.." Earlier i was not getting that sms but now i am getting it. So whenever i now disconnect my internet airtel direct stops.Earlier this was not happening,it was working fine earlier even on disconnecting.Any help?

Digital

Skilled
Reaction score
Hello DJ People,

Who can Ask For help:

Screenshot:

Hello DJ People,

Who can Ask For help:

Screenshot:

bro greatx I have try your trick new method to back 3g but speed is 2g after 3g data 0 mb

what can I do

Dost

Junior
Reaction score
I was using with Rs 297+ Rs 259 plan and i was only able to download 10-11 GB in 3 days after which now it's not working for me.

EDIT:
I recharged with Rs11 25 mb 3g pack now and i removed number from airtel family and again added and now it works again :) but there is new problem now.
Now i am getting that "10 shared mb balance remaining sms.." Earlier i was not getting that sms but now i am getting it. So whenever i now disconnect my internet airtel direct stops.Earlier this was not happening,it was working fine earlier even on disconnecting.Any help?
Hi Anmol, I am also from Delhi & faced same problem. Though i am not an expert, i'll try to help u as much as i can.
Please dial *123*2# or *123*10# *123*11# & then mention the latest status of ur :
1. 2g validity date
2. 2g data balance
3. 3g validity date
4. 3g data balance.

May be i can help u.

Anmolvrm

Average
Reaction score
Now its working fine :)
Anyways
2G Balance is 0mb Validity 25 Jun
3G Shared Balance is 0mb Validity 25 Jun

SenseI

Junior
Reaction score
Now its working fine :)
Anyways
2G Balance is 0mb Validity 25 Jun
3G Shared Balance is 0mb Validity 25 Jun
Same happened for me.From yesterday around 11.30 i was getting 3g signal but getting <2g speed.So what should I do now?.Iam from TN.
2G Balance is 0mb Validity 21 Jun
3G Shared Balance is 0mb Validity 27 Jun
And I als0 have 4g val till 27 with 1GB data(Not usefull).
Please mention the sequence of steps.

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Same happened for me.From yesterday around 11.30 i was getting 3g signal but getting <2g speed.So what should I do now?.Iam from TN.
2G Balance is 0mb Validity 21 Jun
3G Shared Balance is 0mb Validity 27 Jun
And I als0 have 4g val till 27 with 1GB data(Not usefull).
Please mention the sequence of steps.
MaheshDo small RC , it will start working or try what was posted on 1st post of thread

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
all i do is a 8rs night pack activvation and will start giving 3g 2g any network as u wish

SenseI

Junior
Reaction score
@Greatx,@Viper:Its started working.I have done a 2g recharge(yes 2g) :) .Dont know how.I also removed all members from data share.

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
@Greatx,@Viper:Its started working.I have done a 2g recharge(yes 2g) :) .Dont know how.I also removed all members from data share.
yeah thats it..it will start working after a small rc itself.

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
What Made you do 2g recharge again?? anyways happy to see you got speed back. and to that minimum cost.

deepak009

Average
Reaction score
n

EDIT:
no de;hi confirm working

Digital

Skilled
Reaction score
Mahesh which type or what amount recharge do you ?, bro I facing speed issue 3g network available but speed is 2g

SenseI

Junior
Reaction score
What Made you do 2g recharge again?? anyways happy to see you got speed back. and to that minimum cost.
I recharged with 8 rs pack(I thought it will be 3g). :)

Mahesh which type or what amount recharge do you ?, bro I facing speed issue 3g network available but speed is 2g
Bro,try this "recharge with Rs11 25 mb 3g pack(or some 3g pack) now and remove numbers from airtel family and again added and now it will work" .

Digital

Skilled
Reaction score

Bro,try this "recharge with Rs11 25 mb 3g pack(or some 3g pack) now and remove numbers from airtel family and again added and now it will work" .

thanks for replay I try it is work for me or not

Digital

Skilled
Reaction score

bro tried with your step but still
After 3g data exhausted ....3g signal remains but giving 2g speed...

SenseI

Junior
Reaction score
bro tried with your step but still
After 3g data exhausted ....3g signal remains but giving 2g speed...
Ya same problem for me.Iam trying it out again.Hope it works.U r from?

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !