Airtel Direct trick Troubleshooting [Updated 15/07/16]

SenseI

Junior
Reaction score
Looks like It's stopped in delhi now.
Can anyone confirm from delhi if it's still working?
I was using with Rs 297+ Rs 259 plan and i was only able to download 10-11 GB in 3 days after which now it's not working for me.

EDIT:
I recharged with Rs11 25 mb 3g pack now and i removed number from airtel family and again added and now it works again :) but there is new problem now.
Now i am getting that "10 shared mb balance remaining sms.." Earlier i was not getting that sms but now i am getting it. So whenever i now disconnect my internet airtel direct stops.Earlier this was not happening,it was working fine earlier even on disconnecting.Any help?
Same started happening with me,previously it was not.How did u overcome that problem?

SenseI

Junior
Reaction score
@Greatx:Now even if we disconnect the internet and connect it again its working properly. :)

Anmolvrm

Average
Reaction score
Yes it works even after connecting and disconnecting but there's one more problem i am facing now.
Every 2 or 3 days randomly internet stops working.I get full 3g signals but no data revieve and sent then i have to again recharge with 11rs 3g pack to make it work.Any solution to this?

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes it works even after connecting and disconnecting but there's one more problem i am facing now.
Every 2 or 3 days randomly internet stops working.I get full 3g signals but no data revieve and sent then i have to again recharge with 11rs 3g pack to make it work.Any solution to this?
Add some 2g data...i preferred cyber cafe pack...moreover Delhi never had such problem.

Anmolvrm

Average
Reaction score
Add some 2g data...i preferred cyber cafe pack...moreover Delhi never had such problem.
Man i am from delhi also.
I had recharged with 297 unmtd 2g pack + 1 month 3g pack and airtel direct works great for me but the thing is both 3g and 2g balance gets to 0mb and still the airtel direct works no problem with that.
But randomly after 2 or 3 days it stops and no data is recieved on 3g signals then i am forced to recharge with small 3g pack like 11rs to make it work again.That is the only problem.
Even if i recharge with small 2g pack then also it will be gone to 0mb

SenseI

Junior
Reaction score
which step bro ?
1) now and remove numbers from airtel family
2)recharge with Rs11 25 mb 3g pack(or some 3g pack)
3)Again add the number and now it will work.
Note :for adding or removing numbers to family use http://airtel.in/family .And after u get successful sms then proceed to next step.Also u should have recharged f0r unlimited 2g before 1st step.

Digital

Skilled
Reaction score
1) now and remove numbers from airtel family
2)recharge with Rs11 25 mb 3g pack(or some 3g pack)
3)Again add the number and now it will work.
Note :for adding or removing numbers to family use http://airtel.in/family .And after u get successful sms then proceed to next step.Also u should have recharged f0r unlimited 2g before 1st step.
bro thanks for help bro but , it's blocked in my state, kal raat ko nightpack par bhi try kar liya nahi chal raha,

anyway where are you from ?

Amanul

Capable
Reaction score
Consume data in same day and hope you have not redeemed paytm offer if u have already done then make 14 days 3g pack recharge and don forget to share data.Check ur special offer before doing any recharge becz you can get data at cheapest price.
Same happened in my last airtel sim
If you recharge or avail any 3G data, it will be added to your 2G data and those u will not get any 3G validity hence you can't use direct trick in this number
So try with a new one

shoaib1574

Beginner
Reaction score
Sir, i am new on digital janta i am not able to see the link because i am not a proactive member sir plz pm me the full details of this problem.. i am not proactive member it will take 15 days 10 days after my 2g pack is expired and my money lost , hope sir. You will understand and send this to pm plz thanx in advance..

rakesh71371

Junior
Reaction score
Without telling the Error ,how anyone can help u?.BTW do a recharge of 3g pack and try to add it through http://airtel.in/family .
Try adding any other number and sometimes error showa but it get added. Check it at my airtel app family share or try adding through app
Still getting the error :-(

Without telling the Error ,how anyone can help u?.BTW do a recharge of 3g pack and try to add it through http://airtel.in/family .
Try adding any other number and sometimes error showa but it get added. Check it at my airtel app family share or try adding through app
I have tried every way to add number. ussd, msg, online but still in vain

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I have tried every way to add number. ussd, msg, online but still in vain
May be u r member of any others family ......i.e. someone other added u in his family ....so first remove yourself from his family and then try to add anyone in your family.....

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
May be u r member of any others family ......i.e. someone other added u in his family ....so first remove yourself from his family and then try to add anyone in your family.....
How can we remove ourself, if we dont know added me in family share?

rakesh71371

Junior
Reaction score
Bro the sim which i am using for direct trick is secret one so no one know the number and btw i have check for that too...actually suddenly i was getting 2g speed so i thought to remove the number and re-add it maybe the problem gets solved...but now the problem is i am not able to add any number to airtel family

Reaction score
Bro the sim which i am using for direct trick is secret one so no one know the number and btw i have check for that too...actually suddenly i was getting 2g speed so i thought to remove the number and re-add it maybe the problem gets solved...but now the problem is i am not able to add any number to airtel family
have you 3g data balance?
if 3g data balance is 0 mb then u have recharge with small 3g pack..
after then u can add any number

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
3G data needed to add members in family share. Do recahrge a small pack and try.

rakesh71371

Junior
Reaction score
3G data needed to add members in family share. Do recahrge a small pack and try.
thank you everyone for the help and valuable suggestions....it was a temporary problem in rajasthan..it has been resolved for now...thank you everyone...proud to be a member of such forum where people help each other...looking forward to become a pro-active member here

rameshkk

Beginner
Reaction score
hey pls can u tell how to solve dc problem in airtel... its getting disconnected in every 20 30 mb usage... what to do... i did my new rc today and getting problem like this .. pls help...

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Am trying to figure why this is happening my friend is also facing this problem as this problem only occurs when downloader used like idm or egalget...it get rndomly disconneted like some times on 10 mb some time 50,500 or 1 gb it just randomly disconnects...as he reported way back am looking for solution bt didnt find any solution for this

kapilajmera

Capable
Reaction score
GreatX ! this happened with me also I didn't do anything and after a day it started working properly !

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
GreatX ! this happened with me also I didn't do anything and after a day it started working properly !
Its not one day or 2 days affair it happens to him on regular basis i gave him delhi sim and he have upe sim both the sim have same problem. So i gave another delhi sim to him but case is same.last week he came delhi and in same network he faced same problem.

SenseI

Junior
Reaction score
Its not one day or 2 days affair it happens to him on regular basis i gave him delhi sim and he have upe sim both the sim have same problem. So i gave another delhi sim to him but case is same.last week he came delhi and in same network he faced same problem.
Have u checked the dongle/device?

ron

Capable
Reaction score
greatx how many threads you run per download in idm ,and how many simultaneous downloads you run in airtel?

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
greatx how many threads you run per download in idm ,and how many simultaneous downloads you run in airtel?
1st thing 1st i never faced disconnection issue using Airtel direct trick. I gave sim to my Frnd who leaves in UP east he facing problem and quit difficult to resolve. Now coming to what you have asked.2 days back when i was there i tried several things on his PC but nothing worked. I reduces no. of threads from 32 to 24 then 16 then 8 it helped to keep connection little more alive. I ran Pinger on his PC continuously pinging Google ip. Still no help.
And even if you download single file problem remains same. I don know why such problem is there which in never felt in delhi.
Edit: the connectivity is so Good like signal strength is -60dbm

Priyan$hu

Master
Reaction score
1st thing 1st i never faced disconnection issue using Airtel direct trick. I gave sim to my Frnd who leaves in UP east he facing problem and quit difficult to resolve. Now coming to what you have asked.2 days back when i was there i tried several things on his PC but nothing worked. I reduces no. of threads from 32 to 24 then 16 then 8 it helped to keep connection little more alive. I ran Pinger on his PC continuously pinging Google ip. Still no help.
And even if you download single file problem remains same. I don know why such problem is there which in never felt in delhi.
on 4 connections it doesn't disconnect for me atleast :p

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
wht is the maximum download speed u'll are recieving on 3g brothers
Do Not post irrelevant things on post. what you are asking for that there is dedicated post . use search tab of forum.

Last edited:

ron

Capable
Reaction score
have u said to him to reinstall fresh windows or whatever os he is using
it may work?

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score
Facing disconnection issue from this morning....any help!!

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !