Airtel Droid VPN Unlimited Trick June 2016

Tricksjitu

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello guys today we are here with Airtel Unlimited Tricks June 2016. Here is i will Provide you a trick That is Unlimited Airtel Free 3G and 4G Networks. which will work for 100% for you. because our tricks are 100% tested by our team members. Now days many peoples ask about Airtel Unlimited Free Internet Trick June 2016. And we got many mails also for Airtel Free Internet Trick June 2016. so if you also mail me about Airtel Unlimited Tricks June 2016, or you also want this trick??. because in this time internet is very costly. so many users search for google about Airtel Unlimited Tricks June 2016.

working Airtel Unlimited 3G internet tricks June 2016 for my blog readers . Sharing free vpn trick Open posted for my blog readers. I will keep updating below given list as I got to discover a new Airtel Unlimited Free Internet Trick June 2016 . Below listed free internet proxy, ports and hosts are 100% working and tested by our some friends from different states of india. Because It’s a new proxy or new host based trick working with VPN having proxy. and i also provide you working Unlimited airtel udp trick also.

I am going to share best Airtel 3G free internet tricks June 2016 edition for all my website visitors . guys all you know Airtel has one of the best internet service provider in India. the internet speed of Airtel network is better than other internet service providers companies. But Airtel data plans/ packs are much costly and not affordable for many peoples. there is a free internet trick because many peoples search for this terms like Airtel Unlimited 3G internet tricks June 2016. but after read this great and awesome article !!. you don't want to search about Airtel Unlimited free 3G internet tricks June 2016. because after read all old post comments, we decide to share Latest Airtel Unlimited 3G internet tricks 2016 . because my friends and my blog readers want to enjoy airtel premium internet services, free of cost or at least at cheaper rates. so if you also search for Airtel Free Internet Trick June 2016. then this article for you..

First of all download droid vpn app from play store. and after you finish download and install. then follow some steps below

• Go to Settings in DroidVPN
  • Select Protocol type TCP
  • Set TCP Port 443
  • Now Leave blank proxy option
  • Now go to HTTP Header
  • And Put in headers
Host: one.airtel.in
X-Onlone-Host: one.airtel.in

or

Host: airtellive.com

X-Onlone-Host: airtellive.com

or

Host: get.hike.in

X-Onlone-Host: get.hike.in

or

Host: 203.115.112.5

X-Onlone-Host: 203.115.112.5

Now enter any one host, because all host for different states, for example one.airtel.in or airtellive.com working in Delhi with great speed. and some others working in other states. but we confirm 2 host in Delhi. then try in your state and comment below, working or not and comment your state. if you comment your state, then I'll try to find your area trick, and you can also help other users for use Free Internet Tricks Airtel May 2016. so don't forget to comment..

Also Read: Best Rooted Apps 2016

Last edited:

Tricksjitu

Beginner
Reaction score
get.wynk.in (120 mb)
→ Airtelgurus.com ( 100mb ) blocked sim
→ one.airtel.in (150mb)
→ m.airtellive.com (100mb)
→ buddies.airtelmoney.in (200mb)
→ airtelgurus.com (100mb) blocked
→ video.airtelgurus.com (80mb) somtimes work dubole blocked sims

Last edited by a moderator:

Vishal2900

Junior
Reaction score
How to know limits of particular host and which host u recommend

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !