Airtel Hit and Trail Method

sam@619deep

Skilled
Reaction score
Yesterday I had posted A screenshot of proof regarding a sureshot working method of airtel direct trick...confirm in delhi ncr..
But that had too one problem of daily rc.....
Now I am proudly inform all of you that I have succeeded to resolve it too....now no need of small rc........It works on 3g validity...
confirmed and tested only and only in delhi- ncr sim............

Lets see How much time airtel needs to patchup this method also.........Na kare to badhiya hai:dance2:

:sure::boythumb:
bhai fir hamko v batao ye trick plz.bhut paisa lootaye yaar is airtel k chakkar me.
[DOUBLEPOST=1469862784,1469862702][/DOUBLEPOST]
working super fine in rajsthan sim with no daily rc required
bhai fir hamko v batao ye trick plz.bhut paisa lootaye yaar is airtel k chakkar me.

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
now its not working on DELHI'S sim.....one of my friend confirm that...
I am From Delhi itself and this hit and trail is sure short method. i will update this thread Further soon.

spykar

Junior
Reaction score
working super fine in rajsthan sim with no daily rc required
Are u using hit and trail method?
That method required daily rc in delhi ncr sim......the 12 am capping problem exist in that method......as u have said that hit and trail working good in rajasthan without daily rc .....great news for rajasthan user
[DOUBLEPOST=1469869735,1469869329][/DOUBLEPOST]This trick is only tested in delhi ncr sim......
this is new not based on hit and trail method.......as it works without sharing net

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
That method required daily rc in delhi ncr sim......the 12 am capping problem exist in that method......as u have said that hit and trail working good in rajasthan without daily rc .....great news for rajasthan user
[DOUBLEPOST=1469869735,1469869329][/DOUBLEPOST]This trick is only tested in delhi ncr sim......
this is new not based on hit and trail method.......as it works without sharing net
You mean to say that during the entire course of the trick you never even once use the family share. If that's the case then your method is indeed unique. Otherwise it's the same as rest of us, once you get speed at 0 mb it doesn't matter if you have family share enabled or not.

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Fully agree with thunder..once u get speed at 0 mb it does'nt at all have to do anything wheather u share no. in fam or not. It just works.and that to very well.and without 12 am cap.
@spykar
MR.Spykar
Being smart is a good thing but there is thin line between smart and oversmart.
Mind this.

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
Fully agree with thunder..once u get speed at 0 mb it does'nt at all have to do anything wheather u share no. in fam or not. It just works.and that to very well.and without 12 am cap.
MR.Spykar
Mind this.
Ya but big bro GX I get speed after 0 mb 3G for about 6 min then speed caps what should I do?

look4sky

Skilled
Reaction score
You mean to say that during the entire course of the trick you never even once use the family share. If that's the case then your method is indeed unique. Otherwise it's the same as rest of us, once you get speed at 0 mb it doesn't matter if you have family share enabled or not.
i know your trick and even m also test this trick also working for me but me risk nai lena chahta so fam share rakha he nikala nai he

sandip

Junior
Reaction score
Spykar, you tell us previously that it works for you.Then why you everyday post a screenshot and tells that a new method?If it's new then post here.I think this is also one type of spamming.

spykar

Junior
Reaction score
Spykar, you tell us previously that it works for you.Then why you everyday post a screenshot and tells that a new method?If it's new then post here.I think this is also one type of spamming.
both are not same In previous one I was using fam but I faced speed capping problem in that after 12 am although applying all process to get speed back...........
later one I am using without fam and this is not capped my speed even after 12 pm.......
[DOUBLEPOST=1469875640,1469875401][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nothing has unique... but Only the way to apply the process......
Are u using delhi ncr sim?
If yes so just tell me that By using hit and trail method ......there is no speed cap problem after 12 am.....
[DOUBLEPOST=1469876484][/DOUBLEPOST]
@spykar
MR.Spykar
Mind this.
I know what is smart and over smartness...........Firstly I had commented here for confirming that whether it is working or not in delhi ncr....
You also updated that....your method has been blocked and working is a matter of luck.....as I dont know ur method....I tried and tried and finally it is working..So I posted here to inform others who are curious to know that whether any certain way exist or not to use airtel direct trick....
Nothing else......

Maan_dx

Junior
Reaction score
Plz explain step by step..

Main already bahut paise waste kr chuka hoon

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
both are not same In previous one I was using fam but I faced speed capping problem in that after 12 am although applying all process to get speed back...........
later one I am using without fam and this is not capped my speed even after 12 pm.......
If yes so just tell me that By using hit and trail method ......there is no speed cap problem after 12 am.....
I know what is smart and over smartness...........Firstly I had commented here for confirming that whether it is working or not in delhi ncr....
You also updated that....your method has been blocked and working is a matter of luck.....as I dont know ur method....I tried and tried and finally it is working..So I posted here to inform others who are curious to know that whether any certain way exist or not to use airtel direct trick....
Nothing else......
Meanwhile you should have created thread on the same. instead saying my method is different you should tell people how it worked For you. its not at all appreciated to just showoff thing without intention of sharing. more i am Gonna update thread and for your information i am from delhi NCR itself

spykar

Junior
Reaction score
Meanwhile you should have created thread on the same. instead saying my method is different you should tell people how it worked For you. its not at all appreciated to just showoff thing without intention of sharing. more i am Gonna update thread and for your information i am from delhi NCR itself
I have already said that Nothing is different only the way to apply the process....
Great to hear that U r from delhi...so u better know about 3g signal loss in delhi when data comes near 0 mb without fam...
I have just exploited this........

I will post the full process without hide when become pro

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I have already said that Nothing is different only the way to apply the process....
Great to hear that U r from delhi...so u better know about 3g signal loss in delhi when data comes near 0 mb without fam...
I have just exploited this........

I will post the full process without hide when become pro
No signal loss at ol reaching Zero. I have already published video on same. Seems you are New in business

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
If I am new in business...I am not able to use/know ur trick at all as I am not Proactive
May be you are applying sp......
But I face 3g signal loss and it is very beneficial for me.......
So you are new?? How you came to know About sp trick??
Do You know who found this trick and Published On internet??

Royalrik

Junior
Reaction score
If I am new in business...I am not able to use/know ur trick at all as I am not Proactive
bro you are talking to founder of the trick :troll2:

Drone

Learner
Reaction score
Bro Please Help me with the trick am in huge Losss now.

spykar

Junior
Reaction score
No signal loss at ol reaching Zero. I have already published video on same. Seems you are New in business
So you are new?? How you came to know About sp trick??
Do You know who found this trick and Published On internet??
Yes I am.....
I had already applied this trick in my upeast sim and after that I know that the so called name of this trick is SP....
If u are the founder of THIS Trick...a big clap for u.....but dont underestimate others to say "NEW IN BUSINESS"

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score

Yes I am.....
I had already applied this trick in my upeast sim and after that I know that the so called name of this trick is SP....
If u are the founder of THIS Trick...a big clap for u.....but dont underestimate others to say "NEW IN BUSINESS"
Mr. Spykar
I don't underestimate any one i just wanted you stop spamming on thread. If you wanna post something create thread. as i said showoff is Not appreciable at all. The Forum is full Of Pro Guys. Hope You Get this.

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
Final status family share add or removed ???
[PRO]
yes 1 fam in my share but in my sim 12.5mb 3g data stuck and 0.02 mb 2g data stuck...from 4,5 days ....so

if some one say its work for
without fam then its by luck
wiith FAM then its by luck
with data stuck then by luck..
so over all no sureshot methout yet like before r$k and gtx posted so..you can also try hope work for you .!
[/PRO]

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
3g data toh mera bhi stuck hota hai.. But 2-3 hours baad phirse katne lagda hai..
But how to stuck 2g data??

Plz help bro..
Kuch aisa karo ki stuck data bhi zero ho jaaye aur speed bhi na ghate.. Roz kuch naya try karna, you will find solutions in a week. There are many..

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
Kuch aisa karo ki stuck data bhi zero ho jaaye aur speed bhi na ghate.. Roz kuch naya try karna, you will find solutions in a week. There are many..
That's where big bro GREATX cones into play this trick is working

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
3g data toh mera bhi stuck hota hai.. But 2-3 hours baad phirse katne lagda hai..
But how to stuck 2g data??

Plz help bro..
esa koi jaruri nahi ki data zero ho tabhi chalegi...mine work..from 5 days in stuck condition and its look permanant stuck

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
Jaroori to nahi hai par yeh risk kon le.. Kahin galti se share remove ho gya to baaki bacha data jald hi udd jayega phir tai tai fishh.. Isse accha hai zero pe chalao befikr.. Waise to we are all waiting for @GreatX to update.

anandspathak

Capable
Reaction score
Up west mein nahin chal rahi hai
[DOUBLEPOST=1469910242,1469910180][/DOUBLEPOST]Pehele data stuck hota tha...par ab wo bhi nahin hota....g

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
Nothing else......
There's no speed cap problem or any other issues in hit and trial or by any other method once to get 3g speeds at 0mb as long as you have 3g validity. Bet you didn't know that in the first place so you complained about speed capping @spykar

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
You have tagged me in ur comment........so dont give unnecessary comment on me....
Ok conv ends right now
[DOUBLEPOST=1469946753,1469946651][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok I m new.....chlo ....keep thinking what u think
Don't get me wrong on this, i don't have problems with anyone being a newbie. We'll had to start somewhere and learn new things everyday. You claimed something bizarre yesterday, that you made the trick work without applying family share even once. So i was just curious, as it is my understanding that family share is the very backbone of this trick. That's all!

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score
:bas::bas::bas:
@spykar Bro I read all of your comments here......and I think it's against the rule of this forum,
FIRST YOU HAVE TO RESPECT OTHER MEMBERS.....and if you want any help then create a thread for it
All of your comments looks like spam to increase post count

If you have any problem with other members then report for it, don't make any comment like this

avoid warning or you will be banned
If airtel is working fine for you then enjoy, AND DON'T THINK THAT NO OTHERS CAN DO IT .....

IF YOU ARE PROACTIVE THEN YOU KNOW THAT ALL OF US ENJOYING AIRTEL NOW:troll2:

dEVworks

Junior
Reaction score
:bas::bas::bas:
@spykar Bro I read all of your comments here......and I think it's against the rule of this forum,
FIRST YOU HAVE TO RESPECT OTHER MEMBERS.....and if you want any help then create a thread for it
All of your comments looks like spam to increase post count

If you have any problem with other members then report for it, don't make any comment like this

avoid warning or you will be banned
If airtel is working fine for you then enjoy, AND DON'T THINK THAT NO OTHERS CAN DO IT .....

IF YOU ARE PROACTIVE THEN YOU KNOW THAT ALL OF US ENJOYING AIRTEL NOW:troll2:
Dude I am proactive and i am not enjoying even a little bit .Help me out .

gaurav00044

Capable
Reaction score
Friendz dnt be fight .....
Me already aap logo se apni trick me request kr chuka hu......
New and old kuch nahi hota ....
Respect everyone .....
Dont foget story of Lions and mouse .....
Everyone is important ..
And A common man can get a trick by chance and trickz man cant get whenever he try again and again

So its request to all of you respect everyone and help others ............... ..

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
This beautiful thread by greatx bro turning into spams full of garbage...
If possible lock it to stop is further...
Its very annoying...
These type of people only test patience.. :troll10:

Lock it or ban the annoying person.

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
This beautiful thread by greatx bro turning into spams full of garbage...
If possible lock it to stop is further...
Its very annoying...
These type of people only test patience.. :troll10:

Lock it or ban the annoying person.
Ok I removed all my useless damn posts :troll5:

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
Ok I removed all my useless damn posts :troll5:

My dear bro.. It wasnt fr u.. Its for @spykar.. phr v you got my point valid.. But some ppl like him will never understand... I know i tagged him soon reply will be bombarded and this will be final nail in the coffin for him.
Mind it no people will go offtopic now..

messi94

Average
Reaction score
Friends help me this method is not working for me. I still have 800 mb 2g data and my speed got capped when me 3g balance reached below 9 mb. After that only for 2-3 second i got 3g speed when my 3g data about to exhausted.

digvijay2505

Average
Reaction score
what's this ruckus is all about. This community is not for fighting.But for sharing dude.

Rasminchoudhury

Average
Reaction score
Hello DJ People

Trick is Patched !! I know this Fact. There is No sure shot method all is Hit and try Now.

Requirement For Trick:
Brain
Patience
Some money in hand.
My Airtel app and both primary and secondary Number registered.
Any Noob Questions I wont Answer.

STEPS TO SETUP TRICK: |A-R-A|

Assuming You already Have Unlimited 2G plan.Now go with the Following.
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
To bring ease in ADD_remove process just install My airtel app in phone..because it is the fastest way to add-remove member from family rather than using SMS services.

Some feedback Of members who tested:
I will add the Members Feedback once i am PC

Thanks TheBatman
,M@$terMiNd, ~J$K~ And Royal Rickfor initially testing tricks.

I will try to upload Video in This same thread Tonight My current status is I am not left with validity on Delhi sim so i will recharge it after confirming the 2G plan. I am using same On up west sim.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT !!!

Thanks,

Updating Soon....

EDIT: The Trick is Completely Patched . Now it is not working For me.If you Still wanna try your Luck Don't seek My support In the same.And If someone says its working for them its just matter of time and luck nothing else.
exhausted msg to speed is camping and multiple time add remove no but not speed. Only working data stuck tricks

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
People, as said above by many active member itz completely non tolerable to see off topic comments and chats on thread. There is genral discussion section anything you wanna convey you can write there. If you have any problem with any member or u find any abusive behavior u can simply click on report and write ur concern do not put counter statements on thread turning out simple things in aggression and war.

Maan_dx

Junior
Reaction score
Saare shaant hain..Lgta sare enjoy kr rahe hain airtel free 3g kaa..

Koi btado,, new method.. Hum bhi enjoy kr lain..

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !