Airtel Hit and Trail Method Revised |September 2016|

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
[PRO]
@GreatX bro i try but not get sucess..

when 4 mb data rest i start remove add RA then consume 100 mb and then my data stuck at 0.25mb then i do DCDC and my data gone zero and my speed gone
this happen with me.. where am worng any raj user correct it if am doing any thing wrong..??
[/PRO]

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
@INDIES follow correctly bro... everything is mentioned here...no extra steps... patience rakhna bus ...

Digital

Skilled
Reaction score
post ur data screenshot and what step you do and location too .
bro pm me baat kare ?
[DOUBLEPOST=1473859736,1473859637][/DOUBLEPOST]
@INDIES follow correctly bro... everything is mentioned here...no extra steps... patience rakhna bus ...

bro kal pura din patient rakha bro kal 2 times recharge karke dekha kuch nahi hua bro actually Airtel direct mere sim me kabhi bhi Chali hi nahi

Anand004

Junior
Reaction score
Bro how u consumed stuck 2g data it is nt gettong over even in 2g mode
@GreatX The problem that's happening with me is i am not able to consume 2G data because my 3g shared data simply does not stuck and directly goes to 0mb. Tried many methods.It simply goes to 0mb.I get exhaust msg and signal lost there after.So not able to even consume 2g data :sad:

Anmolvrm

Average
Reaction score
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
[HIDE]i know the exact easy way to reach 0.05 mb if your data gets stuck around 0.24mb. remember if you do not reach 0.05 mb and keep using @0.24mb stuck then it will go to 0mb after 1 or 2hr and speed will cap so you need to reach exactly 0.05mb and after which speed will never cap :D [/HIDE]

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
[PRO]Data .250 bhi hoga tab bhi 10 min ke andar trick setup hojayege...Bas 2 key Points hai...Atleast i am 100% sure in delhi...And For raj people they have to follow non fam share method[/PRO]

anandspathak

Capable
Reaction score
Everyone has to do by its own...
the key point is to make your data stuck and then consume data below 0.08 mb...then CDC....
rest GreatX post is the backbone of trick....

asssh

Average
Reaction score
Hi DJs,
HELP ME PLEASE ----
In my case -:
[PRo]
Post edited as problem solved ----
[/PRo]

I am from West Bengal .
HELP ME PLEASE ----

Last edited:

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
Hello DJ People
I have received too many request In shout, PM , and on My wall asking about Airtel trick time and Again.Let Me be very clear first Airtel is not cup of cake now. it takes time,money and patience in order to make trick work and most imp thing is ,satisfying result that is unlimited 3G for Month that to without any capping at all.
Basic requirement For the trick:

Brain
patience
Money In hand
Unlimited 2G recharge.
Month validity 3G recharge or any what so ever you prefer.
Able to receive 3G signal when your 3G balance is Zero.

Steps to setup the Trick:
What not to do while setting Up trick:

Never use SP trick [secondary-primary trick]
Do not recharge again as U end up with some 3G data .02 or 0.05 some what like this.
If in last step you loose signal just Do SS [ Stop- Start 3G]
Once you signal is back you can connect and enjoy unlimited access to 3G for rest of days left in Month,

Note:

I will Not answer any Noob questions.
trick is working but its imperfectly perfect.
I will Update this thread with more details as its too late night Now.
Do not make new recharge Just to try up this trick. if you have existing 2G-3G validity just give this an try.
Screenshot will be updated. I can make video but nobody will be interested in watching 2 hrs, video that setup usually takes.
I would say keep It for your knowledge For the time and stay with Jio if you have One

Working Of Trick |As said added Video and Screenshot|

You Are welcome To ask any question but you must be aware of what you are asking.

Hope you like it !!!

Thanks,
Pls give me link to that music u put in the video I loved it

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score
After 0.05 don't DC... Do A-R speed will back then you may dc

Anmolvrm

Average
Reaction score
So my both 2g and 3g pack expired yesterday and now i set this trick up for another month :D
Here is the video. I request #@GreatX to add this video to first post of this thread.
:drinks:

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
So my both 2g and 3g pack expired yesterday and now i set this trick up for another month :D
Here is the video. I request #@GreatX to add this video to first post of this thread.
:drinks:
I will too add a video after my pack expires in 22 days :v:smoke::dance2::beach::party:

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score
Really appreciate your effort but I really wanted an audio file for making it my alarm tone
Pls if u can provide me that it will be great help
:troll2::troll2:
you have youtube video link....use clipconverter and get your audio file:troll2:
btw I also like this music:troll5:

sudarshan

Capable
Reaction score
Network jaane laga hai kal se, jaise hi 3G data khatm hota hai. 3G network chla jata hai, customer care wala kah raha hai ki 2G unlimited activate hai isliye 0 rental pack activate nahi kar sakte.. :sad:

messi94

Average
Reaction score
Signal gone as soon as data goes zero and ss trick not working in my state

messi94

Average
Reaction score
@Akshaykumar7273, i asked them to activate 3g, they told me that 3g will be activated in 30 minute but still signal not came. It happen everytime whenever i dont have any data in my number. I tried mailing them also. 3g gets activated only when i have some data.

SHANI30135

Junior
Reaction score
some body...please tell me i was proactive member from last two month but suddenly it changed into non-proactive member WHY..????

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
some body...please tell me i was proactive member from last two month but suddenly it changed into non-proactive member WHY..????
You cannot Keep proactive Membership without being Active..Nor even I can.. You Need to Maintain 30 Post count in last 60 days hope You Understand.

VJK

Capable
Reaction score
Hey bro data stuck karne ke liye kaun sa method use karun because when i recharge with 11 rs and put some file on download the data gets deducted and i stop at 2-3 mb...then i disconnect the net and remove the number and add again and try to download something but instead of stucking data gets over and i get the exhaust msg..pls tell me the solution for it..delhi sim

asssh

Average
Reaction score
Hi DJs,
HELP ME PLEASE ----
In my case -:

I am from West Bengal .
HELP ME PLEASE ----

Today I have set up with 9 Rs 3G plan.
But After 2 GB, speed capped.
Anybody have such experience in West Bengal ?
Please tell me ASAP....

anandspathak

Capable
Reaction score
Yes I too faced same thing...mine speed capped to 10 -15 kbps .....
can anyone help?

VJK

Capable
Reaction score
today i was able to reach .05 mb and my network was gone and by calling 121 i activated my 3g network but my speed was capped after that..so any solution for this..

Hey greatx please help me out bro..i am trying to make this trick working

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
today i was able to reach .05 mb and my network was gone and by calling 121 i activated my 3g network but my speed was capped after that..so any solution for this..

Hey greatx please help me out bro..i am trying to make this trick working
[PRO]When you Got you Network back did u checked the data balance or just went on connecting?? If you checked you data balance it might be 0.05 after u got ur signal back..Right? So you needed to do remove add fam before connecting to internet . And slowly consume data.[/PRO]

Reactions: VJK

VJK

Capable
Reaction score
[HIDE]Thats the mistake i did i just connected and tried to consume data..i didnt RA the family share..and one more thing i recharged with 199 plan and in that its variable speed cap so i wanna ask do i need to cross 3.25 gb or its fine as i havent crossed that limit yet..[/HIDE]

VJK

Capable
Reaction score
[HIDE]will try to set it once again..that will be the only thing i have to do after the return of network..like remove and add family share..nothing else i have to do other than that..right...[/HIDE]

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !