Airtel set to launch 4G services in Delhi this week

Govil

Master
Reaction score
As per latest reports, Airtel is all set to launch 4G service in Delhi this week. Airtel has got clearance from DoT recently to launch 4G service in the capital.

Bharti Airtel had bought Qualcomm’s BWA licences in Delhi, Mumbai, Kerala and Haryana in 2013. DoT opposed merging Qualcomm’s ISP licence in the circles for BWA spectrum with Bharti Airtel’s Unified Access Services license and demanded Rs. 436 crores from Airtel.

Airtel had approached TDSAT which allowed to launch the service subject to paying Rs 436 with interest if the final outcome of the case was against Airtel. Last year, the Bombay High Court had approved the merger of Airtel broadband services with its parent Bharti Airtel.

Airtel is working Huawei to deploy its 4G network in the Delhi circle. The company has already started distributing 4G sims through its retail stores. Last month Airtel had launched its 4G service in Mumbai for existing customers. The two metro cities are crucial for Airtel as it generates highest mobile revenues in the country.

Source : TelecomTalk

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Yehh they are set to Go .and in NCR they are already selling the 4G sim saying that 4G will provided with simply sending Msg with the 4G sim whereas in Gurgoan they have already launched test services.

Moonmario

Skilled
Reaction score
As per latest reports, Airtel is all set to launch 4G service in Delhi this week. Airtel has got clearance from DoT recently to launch 4G service in the capital.

Bharti Airtel had bought Qualcomm’s BWA licences in Delhi, Mumbai, Kerala and Haryana in 2013. DoT opposed merging Qualcomm’s ISP licence in the circles for BWA spectrum with Bharti Airtel’s Unified Access Services license and demanded Rs. 436 crores from Airtel.

Airtel had approached TDSAT which allowed to launch the service subject to paying Rs 436 with interest if the final outcome of the case was against Airtel. Last year, the Bombay High Court had approved the merger of Airtel broadband services with its parent Bharti Airtel.

Airtel is working Huawei to deploy its 4G network in the Delhi circle. The company has already started distributing 4G sims through its retail stores. Last month Airtel had launched its 4G service in Mumbai for existing customers. The two metro cities are crucial for Airtel as it generates highest mobile revenues in the country.

Airtel UDP trick with 4G Connection yaar maza aa jyega

VijayBot

Learner
Reaction score
Its good news ..:dance2: going to Delhi soon for work, so will try that..

pankajpk

Junior
Reaction score
4g of airtel will be of good quality. trick walon ko to maza aa jaega...

himan82

Junior
Reaction score

I am from Delhi and have a Delhi airtel sim do I need to purchase new 4G sim or can I activate 4G in my old sim as well.

Govil

Master
Reaction score
I am from Delhi and have a Delhi airtel sim do I need to purchase new 4G sim or can I activate 4G in my old sim as well.
just go to airtel.in/4G
fill your details and they will reach your doorstep to deliver sim within 4 hours.
you will get a new sim but the no. will be same.

himan82

Junior
Reaction score
just go to airtel.in/4G
fill your details and they will reach your doorstep to deliver sim within 4 hours.
you will get a new sim but the no. will be same.
Thanks bro I will try today only...

June6

Junior
Reaction score
Atlast.. wow.. been waiting.. thanks for the info dude

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !