Airtel Sim unblock Trick (no limit now)

soumitra saha

Learner
Reaction score
Guys if you are suffering from Airtel sim Block Then Go Ahead and read this Post.
Trick is For All

NEED:------
Just Logical Excuse :D

METHOD:---------

1)After sim blocked SMS "3G" to "121"
2)Now wait till they reply
3)Now when sms arrive with a reply like "3G is already active on your Airtel................" Then choose to STOP 3G
4)Now Confirm your request
5)Now call 198 and contract customer care "executive" And Tell them to activate "3G basic service" and if they activate it then you are Done or excuse them and somehow activate it
6)Now restart & ENJOY

Hit the Like if works for You.

::::::::::::GOD LOVES YOU::::::::::::::::

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys if you are suffering from Airtel sim Block Then Go Ahead and read this Post.
Trick is For All

3)Now when sms arrive with a reply like "3G is already active on your Airtel................" Then choose to STOP 3G
5)Now call 198 and contract customer care "executive" And Tell them to activate "3G basic service" and if they activate it then you are Done or excuse them and somehow activate it
6)Now restart & ENJOY

old and doesn't works now.

digvijay2505

Average
Reaction score
@prince007 i don't know about the trick,but it is true that he was a moderator of gprshub,i was there too.so i know that. Be easy on him....:)

digvijay2505

Average
Reaction score
bro,the trick you posted at that time was a different one,i had asked you personally on your whatsapp 8670xxxxxxx (not working anymore) , but it was greatx who did extensive research on airtel. He is the real founder of airtel direct when it was almost banned.

soumitra saha

Learner
Reaction score
bro,the trick you posted at that time was a different one,i had asked you personally on your whatsapp 8670xxxxxxx (not working anymore) , but it was greatx who did extensive research on airtel. He is the real founder of airtel direct when it was almost banned.
Tumne kharid tha ?

soumitra saha

Learner
Reaction score
Free ke Baad Maine share Kiya tha only Paytm cash se

Uski baat karne raha hu

srijan ojha

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't it's working or not, ones a time it worked for me .. and I know one more way to unblocking ....
Airtel TCP limit k liye block kar deta ..
I don't know who are using Airtel TCP right now .
( and akhan a onno forum er Katha bolona , tomra amk gprshub theke WhatsApp group theke bar kore diachila to give excuse I am a spammers )

asssh

Average
Reaction score
And it begins------- start again...immatured souls.:drinks: Take it easy. Jokinggggggg

soumitra saha

Learner
Reaction score
I don't it's working or not, ones a time it worked for me .. and I know one more way to unblocking ....
Airtel TCP limit k liye block kar deta ..
I don't know who are using Airtel TCP right now .
( and akhan a onno forum er Katha bolona , tomra amk gprshub theke WhatsApp group theke bar kore diachila to give excuse I am a spammers )
Bro I was moderator there for site.
I was just there to check post fake or original then if its fake I delete it and warn him

I didn't joined WhatsApp group there.
I was moderator of the site or may be super moderator

srijan ojha

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Bro I was moderator there for site.
I was just there to check post fake or original then if its fake I delete it and warn him

I didn't joined WhatsApp group there.
I was moderator of the site or may be super moderator
It's ok bro ... Please don't take it in your heart ...
And don't be sad .. we are here to f*CK every network provider ... And if you need any thing ask me I will help you as much as possible...
[DOUBLEPOST=1517626597,1517626265][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for supporting me.

Prince007 I really didn't signed up here to get name as a spammer.

My site was more popular and no trick was there which someone can prove its fake.

I was the first person who made Airtel direct trick solution which you guys are sharing here
And please don't comment like that ...

soumitra saha

Learner
Reaction score
It's ok bro ... Please don't take it in your heart ...
And don't be sad .. we are here to f*CK every network provider ... And if you need any thing ask me I will help you as much as possible...
[DOUBLEPOST=1517626597,1517626265][/DOUBLEPOST]
And please don't comment like that ...
Bro i really don't want to comment like that but from the time i registered here, i just got insulted
If still someone don't react like that then, he is not human atleast

kapilajmera

Capable
Reaction score
Trick is For All

6)Now restart & ENJOY

Thank you Brother ! But in Rajasthan its not working I called CC and they said 3G will be activated within 3 hrs and I will receive message for that. And just after that I am receiving message that entered code is invalid. So Airtel Techinal Department change something to activate 3G that now even CC are not able to activate it.

soumitra saha

Learner
Reaction score
Thank you Brother ! But in Rajasthan its not working I called CC and they said 3G will be activated within 3 hrs and I will receive message for that. And just after that I am receiving message that entered code is invalid. So Airtel Techinal Department change something to activate 3G that now even CC are not able to activate it.
Just tell them you want to talk to their serior officer

They will activate for sure

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Easy guys, just talk about tricks, if it is not working just say it's not working (with respect). This time, I am not warning anyone, just deleting replies.
Keep sharing.

Vyom

Learner
Reaction score
It is very old trick. Now may be its not working because zero rental plan is not active at this moment

soumitra saha

Learner
Reaction score
It is very old trick. Now may be its not working because zero rental plan is not active at this moment
It's there but customer care hardly activate it.
They knows people's use direct trick through this so they don't activate easily

Vyom

Learner
Reaction score
But using old my airtel app you can easily do it. In New app update they removed that option

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
But using old my airtel app you can easily do it. In New app update they removed that option
In old app option is given but not working anymore..

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
There is No hard and Fast rule to get Lost 3G signal back. A number of method already posted on forum itself.
When i was using This particular network i always insured that, not to loose single at any cost. Same has also been posted and that method is lit.
Now main thing if 2G is still working in WB. Provide me sim:troll2:

asssh

Average
Reaction score
Airtel 3G sucks in my area, so now not interested in Airtel direct.
Anybody has Airtel 4G trick ? Let me know plz.

soumitra saha

Learner
Reaction score
Airtel 3G sucks in my area, so now not interested in Airtel direct.
Anybody has Airtel 4G trick ? Let me know plz.
3G and 4G both trick are same bro.

Trick is Trick,
4G will give you better speed when 3G lower

But as 4G is newer Band running on so there might be some bugs so,you can use free net but,that will be fixed soon.

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
3G and 4G both trick are same bro.

Trick is Trick,
4G will give you better speed when 3G lower

But as 4G is newer Band running on so there might be some bugs so,you can use free net but,that will be fixed soon.
ok for more information Airtel Direct never worked for 4G network mode.

soumitra saha

Learner
Reaction score
ok for more information Airtel Direct never worked for 4G network mode.
It did

When i found the solution of direct trick after it was blocked fully then i shared with some guys from delhi, Rajasthan,Tamil nadu,kerela and whoever used on 4G they got it working

You have to recharge 4G pack if u want to use on 4G

If u recharge 3G and expect 4G will work then it doesn't make any sense.

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
It did

When i found the solution of direct trick after it was blocked fully then i shared with some guys from delhi, Rajasthan,Tamil nadu,kerela and whoever used on 4G they got it working

You have to recharge 4G pack if u want to use on 4G

If u recharge 3G and expect 4G will work then it doesn't make any sense.
Solution of Direct was found by one and only @GreatX and everyone knows that in this forum. :v

soumitra saha

Learner
Reaction score
Solution of Direct was found by one and only @GreatX and everyone knows that in this forum. :v
If you think so then think
I don't care

Ask him where did he found it
If he says that he found it then i don't have word

When i found 1st time then i searched on net but nothing was there.
Then Sagar maiti and someone from wb cheated and took my trick and sold to many people even boomtrickzz has my trick selling in 1000 paytm

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
If you think so then think
I don't care

Ask him where did he found it
If he says that he found it then i don't have word

When i found 1st time then i searched on net but nothing was there.
Then Sagar maiti and someone from wb cheated and took my trick and sold to many people even boomtrickzz has my trick selling in 1000 paytm
hahaha.. this is the forum where everything shared without money at all. And I really believe that @GreatX found it was working..

And of course it was not leaked out of the forum for appx. 3 months then it was everywhere on the internet later on.

soumitra saha

Learner
Reaction score
hahaha.. this is the forum where everything shared without money at all. And I really believe that @GreatX found it was working..

And of course it was not leaked out of the forum for appx. 3 months then it was everywhere on the internet later on.
Now i really don't have words to say.

This Generation people doesn't love to give credit to the owner but they call themself owner of it by some bad excuse that i researched on it and blah blah blah
As per example Facebook
Facebook doesn't belong to Mark Zuckerberg but, people knows he is the owner even iphone is stolen project.

Unless its been copyrighted,no ones love to give credit

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Now i really don't have words to say.

This Generation people doesn't love to give credit to the owner but they call themself owner of it by some bad excuse that i researched on it and blah blah blah
As per example Facebook
Facebook doesn't belong to Mark Zuckerberg but, people knows he is the owner even iphone is stolen project.

Unless its been copyrighted,no ones love to give credit
That's the #Truth

And of course I said that I knows but the Real Truth can't be Explained !

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Fighting or discussing such things already proven to be immature behaviour of Yours. @SAHA.. Always remember the only thing speaks is Your Work and Skills. People on DJ using this trick From the time You even count off And they know truth. And let me Be very clear i only used this Forum unlike other who sings up to everything that Comes Up.

KEEP SHARING AND KEEP SMILING.

Hacker@faiz

Junior
Reaction score
this trick is also borring even it works b'couse here in gujarat they were blocked my sim just after <40MB so it is hard to unblock sim if you are downloading something and it is just waste of time as airtel is now striclly block all TCP over their host... . If we are low data consumer then it is short and sweet to reacharge with little amount nearly 150 at least it gives 1G data evryday. except throwing battery life on vpn for little amount of data

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !