Candy Crush Saga Facebook Hack 100% Working !!

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
hey DJ Members...
itz easy to Hack Candy Crush Saga for Facebook Through Cheat Engine for Moves as well as Scores..
although you may found Extension Working for Modzilla Firefox which 'll help you .... but
you may get stuck when you r on d last episode of each level for 72 Hours....
if You've Gold Bars , then itz easy to pass for level.. but what happen when u won't have Gold Bars !
let me tell you.. itz not possible to hack Gold Bars in Facebook...
but i had work and got a way for thiz problem..
but first let d post count will rise... !!
Enjoy Playing ....[HIDE=10]first.... increse post count[/HIDE]
[HIDE=20]
its simple...
you have to make 3 new Accounts in FB and start playing means just connect it with Candy Crush with all... make sure u make them in ur frnd list !!
now.. from ur accnt.. send Candy Crush Ask Ur Frnd for lives requests to those three accounts...
now open the all 3 accounts 1 by 1.. and accept d reqst for it.
now.. open ur originl accnt.. u'll get ur position to ur next episode of next level...
for better score in less moves.. try Firefox extension http://www99.zippyshare.com/v/WK2FWq7y/file.html with Cheat engine...
First Open candy crush in Modzilla with the Above Extension Installed ! Then Open Cheat Engine and in Process find "Plugin Container".. select it nd go for Scan and Change your Scores / Moves or else use the Unlimited lolipop , UFO's etc for Getting to a better Score !
Happy Playing !!

[/HIDE]

Last edited:

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
I use lucky patcher to purchase gold blocks and it make it easy to bypass.

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
i think bypassing problem is till 800 - 900 Level.. uske baad bs khelte jao !!:hunter::rofl:

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !