Dlink router help

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
i have Dlink DSL-2730U router and using BSNL connection....i have connected external cable with both router and my PC and lan LED is lit but my PC doesn't connect

mlrao

Learner
Reaction score
i have Dlink DSL-2730U router and using BSNL connection....i have connected external cable with both router and my PC and lan LED is lit but my PC doesn't connect
bro just update you pc lan driver

mlrao

Learner
Reaction score
how can i do that?
  • if you have laptop goto that companies support page
  • if you are using pc without external ethernet slot goto your motherboard manifacture site and search driver with your motherboard model number
  • if you have exernal ethernet card then search driver using card's model number
my suggession before doing that use DRP

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score

if you are using pc without external ethernet slot goto your motherboard manifacture site and search driver with your motherboard model number
    if you have exernal ethernet card then search driver using card's model number
bro what is external externet? is it external cable that connects pc With Router?

mlrao

Learner
Reaction score
[QUOwhatmlrao, post: 144569, member: 16367"]

if you are using pc without external ethernet slot goto your motherboard manifacture site and search driver with your motherboard model number
    if you have exernal ethernet card then search driver using card's model number
bro what is external externet? is it externalexternal cable that connects pc With Router?[/QUOTE]

External Ethernet adaper means If you found ethernet adapters like this

or like this

is called external ethernet adapter

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
No bro i mean Install all Driver packs and specially Network Driver properly
I downloaded drivers and tried installing it but it is giving me this error "The realtek Network Controller was not found. If deep sleep mode is enabled Please plug the cable."

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !