Earn 45 rs with stories on taskbucks in pc

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
the one with which you can earn 45rs only got12 rs this time . although i cahsed out of 3 new sim from 2 days not getting banned.
Arey tell me if it's working. .

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Hy
frends, i m new here , i m using this taskbucks apps from 3 month , i hacked this app successfully.. I make over 60k+ in last two month, without any banned problm, i m not using any method..there is so many tricks to earn from taskbucks, i m not using any. But 2 november my all account got blockd, i though its a server problm but when i search this on google then found this forum or topic, so now i knw this bad job done by taskbucks..so sad. I want to knw the reasion of blocking..bcoz i try evrything but not got suceess..so i want to knw please tell me which tricks u r using now or before??? Also tell me what happenings now??
Still many of us are trying different methods to hack & will update it as soon as we get Success

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Hi guys....today i got 20 rs. As paytm cash without getting banned....m going to check with another account and will post the trick here if it works....
verify n tell us too..

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
now my method which is i am using. so get yourself 6sims that you already have they are blocked already dont do it on unblocked ones.
get yourself 3g rs recharged daily packs of rs 9 i am using reliance it costs me 9*6=rs 54 for 1 day.
no get the accounts which you made from new sim remember they should be on new sims then get your links in the text form. dont use your mobile phone ever to open any links if you did its game over for the account personally checked if you open the page from the same device its dead. so now use another mobile phone for internet browsing to fetch links and put them into text form use backup for text app to get the links from mobile . one more thing now you cant use taskbucks on pc in emulators there newupdate log you out.
so now we have the links now get the your sim-1 on which you recharge net it should have net so open the links in by connecing it it pc using usb tethering . dont use wireless if you do accounts gets banned only usb tethering .
so now open the links once on sim you connected to pc in pc using the method i described.
this way the ip address will be different on different locations.
Now how to get fake gps location here is the link.
search on playstore fake your gps location.

thats it here is my new trick personally tested on 3 sim got rehcrged rs 270 .
now enjoy. it takes time althogh like 2 hours for 6 sims.

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Hi guys....today i got 20 rs. As paytm cash without getting banned....m going to check with another account and will post the trick here if it works....
Ganesh Awaiting For Your Trick kindly share it with us.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
both accounts got blocked today and one more thing now you can only earn rs 10 from stories.
no use they banned the accounts which means no method left to earn from so.
i will not waste my time on it if anyone finds a share by which it doesnot get banned share with us.

Ganesh0000

Beginner
Reaction score
both accounts got blocked today and one more thing now you can only earn rs 10 from stories.
no use they banned the accounts which means no method left to earn from so.
i will not waste my time on it if anyone finds a share by which it doesnot get banned share with us.
Hi kampachi....if we earn more dan 5 stories den they ban us or dont give credit after 5 stories....?? I am also following the same trick bt able to redeem 20 rs. Today in which 10 rs. Were earned from downloading...

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
yeah i know that but they also banned the account that earns only throgh stories. taskbucks has been ruined permanently now we cant earn 20 rs in 1 day you know that very well people will soon stop using it.

Reaction score
Yes, thy are blocking accounts blindly ..and without any reason. If any user of taskbucks complete any story task there is always risk of banning. I tryd evry method but dnt knw why thy baning ac without any reason... Nd my sm ac is still working after banned...try ur luck try to reedem in different paytm ac...its working.

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
yeah i know that but they also banned the account that earns only throgh stories. taskbucks has been ruined permanently now we cant earn 20 rs in 1 day you know that very well people will soon stop using it.
Did you tried by downloading apps is it giving credits for it.

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Hi kampachi....if we earn more dan 5 stories den they ban us or dont give credit after 5 stories....?? I am also following the same trick bt able to redeem 20 rs. Today in which 10 rs. Were earned from downloading...
Arey dey are blocking the accounts which earns only from stories

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
dont shout on me i am not stupid already did that still accounts get banned so no use. its the worst app now soon all people will start to say .

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Yes, thy are blocking accounts blindly ..and without any reason. If any user of taskbucks complete any story task there is always risk of banning. I tryd evry method but dnt knw why thy baning ac without any reason... Nd my sm ac is still working after banned...try ur luck try to reedem in different paytm ac...its working.
Tried but not worked..

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
dont shout on me i am not stupid already did that still accounts get banned so no use. its the worst app now soon all people will start to say .
Some are still Looting from it..

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
but how they can and ask there method both of our methods are blocked.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
yeah same here i think its over. lets hope situation changes after 1 month.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
its okay i think no one will have anything left as well as accounts getting banned is the most irrritating one then not able to earn .

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Shilpa nt i think there is no trick left now..bcoz we guys also tried all the tricks bt. Nothing os working for us...
Ganesh some r still getting money from it thru apps download trick.. Even i tried on 1 account but unfortunately due to my mistake the account got blocked & now i don't have any number left with me for creating new accounts for doing Experiments..

if u r having new accounts den try with app download & check whether it's working or not..

hmm let's hope for best.

Last edited by a moderator:

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
i already tried with the apps cant get more than rs 30 in 4 days as well as accounts get banned if i try stories even once.
one more thing one of my accounts also get banned inside which i did not do anything which means they are also banning inactive accounts or accounts that are made up in same device. so be on alert,

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
i already tried with the apps cant get more than rs 30 in 4 days as well as accounts get banned if i try stories even once.
one more thing one of my accounts also get banned inside which i did not do anything which means they are also banning inactive accounts or accounts that are made up in same device. so be on alert,
hmm.. I'll try in a new device this tym.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
already did it too no change in situation i had four mobile phones still no use. dont waste time.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
hmm yeah i know too . now just not crazy about it just do mobile and internet recharge nothing else.

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Is there any working trick for mobile ..

Sangesh

Noob
Reaction score
hello frnds im new to this site but old to ta$kbucks i earned around 8000+ in ta$kbucks, i cr@cked ta$kbucks algorithm and made one software for ta$kbucks story auto reader in may 2015, i earned till july-2015. then my all accounts banned and also they changed algorithm and they make security high. but after 3 months again h@cked ta$kbuks from nov-2015 till today im earning in my new accounts(6 accounts) in single device and no banned from ta$kbucks till eraning daily 60rs.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
okay trick hein toh public mein share karoon. warna spam karna band karoon.

Sangesh

Noob
Reaction score
Spam karne keliye mai koyi advertise nahi derahahu. Mai ethna bathana chahathahu taskbucks story earning abhitak chalrahahe and mera account bi block nahi huha hai.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
okay toh threaad bana dein aur share kar denna ek like meri taraf se bhi millega.

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Spam karne keliye mai koyi advertise nahi derahahu. Mai ethna bathana chahathahu taskbucks story earning abhitak chalrahahe and mera account bi block nahi huha hai.
Whats the trick buddy..

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
hmm.. now it's just waste of data & time

Reactions: R$K
The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !