Earn 45 rs with stories on taskbucks in pc

priyavratkmr

Capable
Reaction score
I have downloaded donkey guard
But I couldn't advertisement id option to change .
Please tell me the process to get credits for stories in taskbucks from 2 or more accounts .
Please reply fast .

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
I have downloaded donkey guard
But I couldn't advertisement id option to change .
Please tell me the process to get credits for stories in taskbucks from 2 or more accounts .
Please reply fast .
● Locate and tap the Google Settings icon.

● Tap the Ads option from the Google Settings interface.

● Once the Ads window comes up, tap Reset advertising ID.

● On the Reset advertising ID confirmation box, tap OK to reset your Google advertising ID.

★ For getting Credits from 2 or more accounts . Make the Clone of Taskbucks App with the help of Lucky Patcher App → Goto Taskbuck → Long press on taskbuck a pop up will appear & you will get the Option to clone the app → Click on it & Select your desired storage. .

Then open the new clone app & register . Start Looting

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
yeah its awesome.30,000 rs per month.
i have 100 sims i took all the sims from my friends neighbours as well as my family memebera,
with my trick you only need it once after that its piece of cake.
no sim block 100 sims daily. althgh it takes 12 hours to complete which is quite troublesome.
Well, That defines the height of addiction...

I didn't gave it second try when my 10 number were blocked by using Bluestacks and the whole process was also taking too much time even when i was on semi-automatic mode. Although its good to see that people are actually able to try different things on their own... Good Luck Fella !!
It's not working in rooted mobile
Everything hav been tried... :sad:
It works pretty good with rooted phones, you might facing the problems because of same Google account / Advertisement ID / Device ID attached with your device.

Reaction score
I have trick for mobile who don't want to use on pc. Its working well for me. Not posted anywhere.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
share with us. we are here for the work only.
accounts get banned after the selected amount of money got transfered. yesterdday 3 more accounts got dumped.
what i did was simple i just broke my 3 sims bought new ones and made new account started earning.the only soltuion.
account will get banned even if everything is different i dont know i still have the apps backup .
although my old accounts that got blocked 1 month ago except 2 of them others came back lets see.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
write about the problem here .
tell them its a bug.
my 1 sim started working again in 1 day only.
[email protected]

and also write about this problem on google playstore . i already did.
you also do the same. its a bug account is not banned because if accounts get banned you dont earn anything.

priyavratkmr

Capable
Reaction score
I have trick for mobile who don't want to use on pc. Its working well for me. Not posted anywhere.
Shubham please share the trick
Many people don't know the trick or don't want to help because they consider themselves as very smart.
Please don't be like them.
Share please .

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
no hope for the blocked accounts because after they gave you certain amount of money they block it. although it varies from period of 15 days to 45 days . so you need to buy new sims. old ones will never pay you. and forget about it.
finally confirmed. plus they dont give any reason why it happens although they block the sim from getting any recharges which just measn if you make new account with same mobile or different mobile. different google id it doesnot change anything. so good luck just buy new sims to keep earinnig my 1 sim that got unlocked tommorow got banned again today after recharge of 30 rs. so no hope in my opnion.
one more thing does your accounts did not get blocked.shilpa23

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
hmm now today i got it paytm reports it to taskbucks that we are scamming them after then they block the account,
it works likes this only since paytm is partner with taskbucks so it means that we cannot get our blocked accounts back.
not so possible only viable choice is change your mobile no which means buy a new one.
people who earn 18 rs only its another bug in stories for some they will get 45 but some will get only 18 rs it is on taskbucks app proved by me personally used 40 sims. 5 sims are blocked 10 sims give 30 rs daily other ten gives m 25 rs daily and 20 rs are given by rest of them just download 1 app with stories this way you will daily get payout.
enjoy.

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
no hope for the blocked accounts because after they gave you certain amount of money they block it. although it varies from period of 15 days to 45 days . so you need to buy new sims. old ones will never pay you. and forget about it.
finally confirmed. plus they dont give any reason why it happens although they block the sim from getting any recharges which just measn if you make new account with same mobile or different mobile. different google id it doesnot change anything. so good luck just buy new sims to keep earinnig my 1 sim that got unlocked tommorow got banned again today after recharge of 30 rs. so no hope in my opnion.
one more thing does your accounts did not get blocked.shilpa23
Noop. . My all 7 accounts are working charmly..

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
did you continue to download apps because i stopped downloading apps one month ago.

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
did you continue to download apps because i stopped downloading apps one month ago.
I had never download any app in 5 accounts out of 7. . just earn ftom stories. .

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
there is some glitch i dont know why in some accounts now no money is added using your method. not mine.
although mine adds money to the fullest . thanks for the reply. they banned two accounts so now 15 remains. as soon as 5 more get banned i will buy new sims. thats it no solution for the problem.

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
there is some glitch i dont know why in some accounts now no money is added using your method. not mine.
although mine adds money to the fullest . thanks for the reply. they banned two accounts so now 15 remains. as soon as 5 more get banned i will buy new sims. thats it no solution for the problem.
Most Welcome :)

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
it works for me always. try it or you can try shilpa123 method even that will work for you.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
sab ke sim par alag alag hein bahin. kyunki mere kisi bhi sim par shilpa123 ka method kaam nahi karta hein.
aur usko hamesha kaam karta hein. yeah chiz regional bhi hein or ip address se related bhi.
woh bahut lucky hein uska koi sim block nahin hua hein mere to 7 sim block ho chuke hein aab bhas 13 sim bache hein althogh mein almost 12oooo rs kharach kar liye hein.

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
sab ke sim par alag alag hein bahin. kyunki mere kisi bhi sim par shilpa123 ka method kaam nahi karta hein.
aur usko hamesha kaam karta hein. yeah chiz regional bhi hein or ip address se related bhi.
woh bahut lucky hein uska koi sim block nahin hua hein mere to 7 sim block ho chuke hein aab bhas 13 sim bache hein althogh mein almost 12oooo rs kharach kar liye hein.
Good to hear that but working on 12-13 accounts might flushes away more than 5-6 hours. .

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Not working for me properly...Earned 8 rs after that it's not working...can you help me regarding this? :)
try with some another method.. And you will get the Credits for all .

Rambos

Average
Reaction score
Would have tried if it would have taken less efforts

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
its funny nothing comes free it takes otherwise it becomes loot which get blocked.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
naah accounts are not blocked i just get one link other shows null.
lets wait it out.

Saurabh94

Learner
Reaction score
Now taskbucks app is loading so slow..task not showing even the link doesn't load quickly..other websites are loading quickly..

Saurabh94

Learner
Reaction score
use droid vpn when you acces taskbucks app.
wtf..dude..:fuckyou:
I followed ur advice and used VPN..and guess what all my accounts are blocked now..I m getting error like your mobikwik/payment transfer could not be processed.
Ppl please don't use VPN if u don't want ur account to get blocked..

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
haha so funny i am using the acconts from 2 months none of them are blocked dont tell me they blocked your accounts because you used droid vpn i am using it none of my accounts have been banned for that reason and second thing try after 1 week it might get resolved.
stop fucking around mine are not banned. if your are then they wanted to banned you otherwise mine too would have gotten banned.
think before what you say.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
i think there is some error all my 17 accounts out of which 3 on which i never used droid vpn cannot recharge them.
lets see it. otherwise taskbucks is blocking accounts very fast.

ketan111

Noob
Reaction score
Hey someone pls help me kampachi or anyone pls msg me the trick
earlier i was using bs trick of app opening but its not working now as i m only getting credit for 2-3 stories so someone pls help
pls pls send me the trick it helps

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Are your accounts are working fine or got blocked.. As mine all accounts except 1 blocked today..

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
wtf..dude..:fuckyou:
I followed ur advice and used VPN..and guess what all my accounts are blocked now..I m getting error like your mobikwik/payment transfer could not be processed.
Ppl please don't use VPN if u don't want ur account to get blocked..
Yes all my accounts are also banned. . NOW even creating a new one gets banned Immediately. . :sad:

ketan111

Noob
Reaction score
Are your accounts are working fine or got blocked.. As mine all accounts except 1 blocked today..
Hey shilpa23 pls help me and tell me the trick pls pls its request pls share it openly or msg me

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
dont panic just wait for 2-3 days . it can be a server issue too.becuase they were facing loading issues from 3 to 5 days as well the link error too.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !