Easy to fix overheating and battery issues of smartphones (specially Samsung)

priyavratkmr

Capable
Reaction score
1) Many smartphones overheat due to lots of apps running in background and this overheating leads to reduced battery life.
360 security app gives a feature called autostart manager which restricts apps from automatically starting in background.
Use that feature to reduce overheat, increase battery, and increase performance.

2) Drain battery to 0% and allow phone get automatically switched off
Let phone remain switched off for few hours.
This increases battery standby time.
Easy way to do this is by putting some movie to download on phone and sleep :-)
Don't laugh it will work.

3) Don't overcharge.
Remove charger from phone when you start feeling dizzy or sleepy.
Or
Charge with
Power bank like
Mi power bank
Which automatically stops to charge when battery reaches 100% of phone

4) disable many pre installed apps which u find useless for u.
For example -
When u already have music player, why to use Google play music app.
Go to
Settings - >application manager /app -> all-> click on apps and either uninstall or disable.

3n3rg1c

Average
Reaction score
Draining battery to 0% is a bad idea now a days As most li poly battery does not need to be calibrated & all batteries now a days liked to be full charged and frequent draining to 0% will deteriorate battery life. BTW Now a days phones have auto power management which makes sure phone's battey dosent get overcharged even if you keep phone on charging after reaching 100%. and these things might not be found on mtk devices. @ op do some more research...

and best thing to do would be ROOT>CUSTOM KERNEL>UNDER VOLT and enjoy OR ROOT>KERNEL MGMT APP (trickstermod etc)>UNDERCLOCK

priyavratkmr

Capable
Reaction score
Draining battery to 0% is a bad idea now a days As most li poly battery does not need to be calibrated & all batteries now a days liked to be full charged and frequent draining to 0% will deteriorate battery life. BTW Now a days phones have auto power management which makes sure phone's battey dosent get overcharged even if you keep phone on charging after reaching 100%. and these things might not be found on mtk devices. @ op do some more research...

and best thing to do would be ROOT>CUSTOM KERNEL>UNDER VOLT and enjoy OR ROOT>KERNEL MGMT APP (trickstermod etc)>UNDERCLOCK
Thanks for providing information.
But rooting a phone leads to
1) no ota updates (custom rom has lots of bugs, have used in the past)
2) It voids warranty.
3) phone might be at risk

battery drainage to 0% can be avoided.

3n3rg1c

Average
Reaction score
Thanks for providing information.
But rooting a phone leads to
1) no ota updates (custom rom has lots of bugs, have used in the past)
2) It voids warranty.
3) phone might be at risk

battery drainage to 0% can be avoided.
brup actually things you mentioned of rooting is true but also noobish. I mean OTA issue was not an issue till 4.4.4 but android 5.0+ messed it. But now chainfire reportedly fixed the issue and now Nexus series Supports OTA in 5.0+ even after rooting which means all phone above 5.0+ will ave ota's.

now for thingy "It voids warranty" actually rooting must ethically not void warranty as we r not messing with HW. So I changed my phone to OPO & MI4 hehehe both manufactures support rooting. And we just flash stock rom from even after phoneis semi-bricked and no one can tell any shit about it. also can un-root the phone.

"Phone might be at risk" :eek: : Actually rooting is intended to make android more secure and fun to use. Most android power users will agree.

"CUSTOM ROMS HAVE BUGS" : Even manufacturer ROM is actually a custom android rom :lolsign:. And custom roms have issue only on phones with mtk chips as they dont provide sources or you have manufacturer limitataion or YOU HAV AN OLD DEVICE. Now I even owned S2,Atrix 4G,MI3,etc etc I never encountered major problems lol. Currently I own OPO & MI4(my brothers one though) both running custom rom from day 1 and running cool. OPO on euphoria & mi 4 on Ivan 5.2 & I am also making kernel fo mi 4 BTW its still a wip hahhaha

NOW ROOTING PROs

Battery can last longer on SOT ( I get upto 5.5 hrs SOT on my OPO ).
Less heat due to under volting.
Tons of custom roms with customization
better network reception
Can emulate games
can use generic accessories just by pushing proprietary drivers to kernel just like windows desktop.
much more it basically becomes a mini desktop windows which gives users to do whatever they want.

priyavratkmr

Capable
Reaction score
brup actually things you mentioned of rooting is true but also noobish. I mean OTA issue was not an issue till 4.4.4 but android 5.0+ messed it. But now chainfire reportedly fixed the issue and now Nexus series Supports OTA in 5.0+ even after rooting which means all phone above 5.0+ will ave ota's.

now for thingy "It voids warranty" actually rooting must ethically not void warranty as we r not messing with HW. So I changed my phone to OPO & MI4 hehehe both manufactures support rooting. And we just flash stock rom from even after phoneis semi-bricked and no one can tell any shit about it. also can un-root the phone.

"Phone might be at risk" :eek: : Actually rooting is intended to make android more secure and fun to use. Most android power users will agree.

"CUSTOM ROMS HAVE BUGS" : Even manufacturer ROM is actually a custom android rom :lolsign:. And custom roms have issue only on phones with mtk chips as they dont provide sources or you have manufacturer limitataion or YOU HAV AN OLD DEVICE. Now I even owned S2,Atrix 4G,MI3,etc etc I never encountered major problems lol. Currently I own OPO & MI4(my brothers one though) both running custom rom from day 1 and running cool. OPO on euphoria & mi 4 on Ivan 5.2 & I am also making kernel fo mi 4 BTW its still a wip hahhaha

NOW ROOTING PROs

Battery can last longer on SOT ( I get upto 5.5 hrs SOT on my OPO ).
Less heat due to under volting.
Tons of custom roms with customization
better network reception
Can emulate games
can use generic accessories just by pushing proprietary drivers to kernel just like windows desktop.
much more it basically becomes a mini desktop windows which gives users to do whatever they want.
Thanks

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !