Flipkart | Buy your Products at Flat 20% DIscount on Current Price

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score

Hello DigitalJanta,

Now you can get some Extra Discount on your favorite Products at Flipkart. The discount ranges from 10% to 20% and depends upon the minimum price & Other conditions. The terms and conditions about this service are mentioned below :

Terms & Conditions (For 20% Discount) :

1. Product order will be placed Only if at least 2 or more buyers wanted same product (or) a buyer wanted 2 or more pieces of same order
  2. Product should qualify minimum price of 2000 INR (As per listing on Flipkart website)
  3. Payment has to be done in Full by transferring money using Oxigen Wallet.
  4. The discount (in terms of money) is subject to change as per the next 2 days price changes on the Flipkart. In simple words, How much discount you will get depends upon the average price of that product for the next 2 days.
  5. If i am unable to provide you your desired product within 2 days time limit then you will receive full refund in the next 2 days
  6. All Original Bills and Invoice Copy will be provided to you
  7. Product should be available in Flipkart and deliverable to your location

NOTE : You can earn 5% referral commission under this scheme, If you are referring your friend (or) Buying 2 or more products for your family or relatives on their behalf and Don't try to cheat because i am submitting billing information, so i can easily track down if you do this.

Terms & Conditions (For 10% Discount) :

1. Product order will be placed Only if at least 2 or more buyers wanted same product (or) a buyer wanted 2 or more pieces of same order
  2. Product should qualify minimum price of 500 INR and maximum of 2000 INR (As per listing on Flipkart website)
  3. Payment has to be done in Full by transferring money using Oxigen Wallet.
  4. The discount (in terms of money) is subject to change as per the next 2 days price changes on the Flipkart. In simple words, How much discount you will get depends upon the average price of that product for the next 2 days.
  5. If i am unable to provide you your desired product within 2 days time limit then you will receive full refund in the next 2 days
  6. All Original Bills and Invoice Copy will be provided to you
  7. Product should be available in Flipkart and deliverable to your location

NOTE : No referral bonus in this scheme
Interested persons can start a conversation with me by this LINK (or) FACEBOOK :angel:

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
Update : Thread is Locked temporarily because i am not getting enough time to process orders along with my studies.. It will be reopened when i get some FREE time.