(Free Jio Sim) HP-JIO Fi Offer

gaurav00044

Capable
Reaction score
Hello DJ members. We all Are Looting The Free 4G with Jio Sim and Samsung Jio Offer of Free Jio Sim Card, Telling About My Personal Use i have Downloaded heavily Using The Free Jio 4G Offer.

If You are still Unable to Get The Free JIO SIM and Want to Use the Great reliance JIO 4G and Having Hp Laptop Then It will make Deal For You.

Read Below Full Guide to Get Free Jio Sim On Hp Loptops-HP-JIO Fi offer

What is the HP-JIO Fi Offer ?

The HP Laptop and Desktop users will be eligible for the Jio Preview Offer through JioFi device.

The HP users can avail this by purchasing the JioFi device and then activating the Jio Preview offer offer on it. The Jio Preview Offer will be the same as it was for the LYF and Samsung phones. It will include 3 months of unlimited 4g and also 3 months of free access to Jio premium apps through any mobile phone connected to the JioFi.

How to avail the HP-JIO Fi offer?

1. The HP users will receive a message and an email from HP about the offer. The email or message will contain a unique referral code.

2. Customers will visit the Reliance DX Mini or Reliance Digital stores with the unique referral code to avail the offer.

3. The referral code will be scanned and if the validation is successful, then the JioFi device will be invoiced to them at a retail price of Rs 2,899. In case the validation is not successful, the user will not be given a JioFi device.

4. Customer will need to fill a KYC form and submit an address proof and an identity proof before getting their JioFi device.The customer can apply for either prepaid or postpaid services.

5. The referral code will be used to activate the sim and the JioFi plan.

6. Customer will get a call on their registered number for tele-verification within 7 days of getting the device.

7. As soon as the tele-verification is complete, the device and the offer will get activated.

Special features and specification of Jio Fi :-

● VoLTE calls and app to app sharing possible.

● Can host upto 31 devices simultaneously.

● Has 6 hours of battery backup and is fully charged within 3 hours.

● Comes in 3 colours; Red, Blue and Black.

● Priced at Rs 2,899 only.

Terms and Conditions:

1. The offer is valid exclusively for HP users.

2. The offer is valid for only those HP users that have received the message with the HP-Jio Fi offer.

3. Jio Preview Offer is valid only for 90 days after activation.

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
For those who do not know what jioFi, it is similar to 4G hotspot.
Awesome offer, approx 3000rs for 3 months unlimited 4G with hotspot device.

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
For those who do not know what jioFi, it is similar to 4G hotspot.
Awesome offer, approx 3000rs for 3 months unlimited 4G with hotspot device.
Can use any other simsim also?

gaurav00044

Capable
Reaction score
I have HP lappy but still I don't try it ....
It's new so don't have more idea about this device .......

sam@619deep

Skilled
Reaction score
i have got the email .should i buy it .is it useful after after 3 months

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !