Get 3G speed in 2G Pack (Reliance)

paragsinha3943

Beginner
Reaction score
Here is what i know from my experience, I have been using 18 rs trick. 9 rs 1 gb 2g then 9 rs 100 mb 3g. but my problem is I am big downloader hence I have lost around 50-60 rs balance because data balance ends up and I, too much times used my main balance. But good thing is that if u recharge 9 rs 2g between 00:00 to 1 am then remaining data gets carried forward. If u recharge with 197 and recharge with 9 rs 3g than validity of 197 2g data becomes only one day (trust me I wasted my 197 rs on this). But trick here is that in order to carry forward data u have to recharge with 9 rs 2g data pack everyday (havent tried 9 rs 3g pack) to carry forward data and again with 9 rs 3g to get 3g speed. So cost should be 197 + 18 rs a day. I havent actually tried it but I can guarantee that in 9 rs 2g pack data does get carry forward if u recharge between 12 to 1 am. Sometimes even if u recharge in morning upto 7-8 am data gets carried forward. It is actually a good plan 18 rs 1.1 gb for day having the option to skip it any day and if some data is left, u can carry it forward, what I do hate about it is u have to be careful about u r usage, u cant keep main balance. In few days I will try 197 + 18 trick and will post screenshots if it works. I am from MP and CG circle.

Hixxer

Junior
Reaction score
Here is what i know from my experience, I have been using 18 rs trick. 9 rs 1 gb 2g then 9 rs 100 mb 3g. but my problem is I am big downloader hence I have lost around 50-60 rs balance because data balance ends up and I, too much times used my main balance. But good thing is that if u recharge 9 rs 2g between 00:00 to 1 am then remaining data gets carried forward. If u recharge with 197 and recharge with 9 rs 3g than validity of 197 2g data becomes only one day (trust me I wasted my 197 rs on this). But trick here is that in order to carry forward data u have to recharge with 9 rs 2g data pack everyday (havent tried 9 rs 3g pack) to carry forward data and again with 9 rs 3g to get 3g speed. So cost should be 197 + 18 rs a day. I havent actually tried it but I can guarantee that in 9 rs 2g pack data does get carry forward if u recharge between 12 to 1 am. Sometimes even if u recharge in morning upto 7-8 am data gets carried forward. It is actually a good plan 18 rs 1.1 gb for day having the option to skip it any day and if some data is left, u can carry it forward, what I do hate about it is u have to be careful about u r usage, u cant keep main balance. In few days I will try 197 + 18 trick and will post screenshots if it works. I am from MP and CG circle.
dude u so deep !

paragsinha3943

Beginner
Reaction score
is this still working?
for me in mp and cg circle its still working, any 2g pack and then 3g pack over it, then it will give u 3g speed, but validity of data will be of 3g. Right now I am using as follows-
197 30 gb 2g
then daily 9 rs 2g and 9 rs 3g as i dont know whether 9 rs 3g will extend 2g data validity.
remeber that u have to recharge 9 rs 2g pack before 1 am otherwise all data will get lost, happened to me once. I will confirm whether 9 rs 2g pack is required or not when my remaining data will be less than 1 gb.

pankaj9808

Beginner
Reaction score
for me in mp and cg circle its still working, any 2g pack and then 3g pack over it, then it will give u 3g speed, but validity of data will be of 3g. Right now I am using as follows-
197 30 gb 2g
then daily 9 rs 2g and 9 rs 3g as i dont know whether 9 rs 3g will extend 2g data validity.
remeber that u have to recharge 9 rs 2g pack before 1 am otherwise all data will get lost, happened to me once. I will confirm whether 9 rs 2g pack is required or not when my remaining data will be less than 1 gb.
No need to recharge 9 rs 2g pack
Just recharge with 9 rs 3g before 1 am
It will extend your 2g data validity even after the actual 28 days 2g data validity.

Coolraj

Junior
Reaction score
No need to recharge 9 rs 2g pack
Just recharge with 9 rs 3g before 1 am
It will extend your 2g data validity even after the actual 28 days 2g data validity.
is this worked in delhi ncr,can u desribe which data plan is to be activate for without loosing our validity

manis99

Skilled
Reaction score
not working now. reliance now doesn't provide 2g service in bihar.

Shautt

Junior
Reaction score
Only works for 1 day, all data lapsed the next day. Lost rs 193 last month due to this.
1gb 2g + 100 mb 3g still works.

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Only works for 1 day, all data lapsed the next day. Lost rs 193 last month due to this.
1gb 2g + 100 mb 3g still works.
Its not 2G pack+3g pack = 3g speed for 1 days !
Its 2G pack + 2G pack = 3G speed For 30 Days !
Please read whole thread before reply !

btw, if you activate 193 2g for 30 days+ 9rs 1gb 2g for day then your data will not laps !

Reaction score

btw, if you activate 193 2g for 30 days+ 9rs 1gb 2g for day then your data will not laps !
it work only rajasthan sim

Nac22

Beginner
Reaction score

Bro in delhi this had stopped working in november :-)

amanv6281

Learner
Reaction score
for delhi try this........2g+3g and then 2g will have validity of 1 day and then any small pack of 2g with validity of 1 month.....and you will have data with 3g speed..............don't try 3g and then 2g it will make ur speed 2g.......

Nac22

Beginner
Reaction score
for delhi try this........2g+3g and then 2g will have validity of 1 day and then any small pack of 2g with validity of 1 month.....and you will have data with 3g speed..............don't try 3g and then 2g it will make ur speed 2g.......
Bro can you please tell if its working right now in delhi :-) and can you please right with examples of pack like 2g pack of 30gb of 1month can be done after 2g+3g or it should be done as first 2g recharge. Also what should be validity of first 2g n 2nd 3g recharge.
It will be really helpful if you can tell as i've already wasted money in trying various combinations :sorry:

Coolraj

Junior
Reaction score
Bro can you please tell if its working right now in delhi :-) and can you please right with examples of pack like 2g pack of 30gb of 1month can be done after 2g+3g or it should be done as first 2g recharge. Also what should be validity of first 2g n 2nd 3g recharge.
It will be really helpful if you can tell as i've already wasted money in trying various combinations :sorry:
THATS NICE QUESTION NAC22....PLS REPLY HOW TO RECHARGE WITH EXAMPLES

paragsinha3943

Beginner
Reaction score
THATS NICE QUESTION NAC22....PLS REPLY HOW TO RECHARGE WITH EXAMPLES
Here is what i did=
1. 197 2g recharge 30 gb
2. 9 rs 3g recharge
3. Now validity of both data pack is one day and speed is 3g
4. So in order to carry forward data you have to recharge with 3g data pack just after 12 midnight.
5. You have to recharge daily with 9 rs 3g pack otherwise all data will be lost.
According to me it should also work higher validity 3g packs but I havent actully tried it since I cant risk losing data and money as I have lost once but I am going to try it in few days with 9 rs 2g and some 3g plan with validity more than a day. In the meantime if anyone had tried some other 3g pack with higher validity, please tell me if it works.

Another thing is that reliance is operated by a bunch of greedy people. They keep deducting balance on a regular basis. So its good to recharge via online recharge portals rather than keep balance and recharge 9 rs data and give those bas**rds an opportunity to deduct your balance. Reliance is the worst telecom service provider, in their website they say 197 2g offers unltd data but it actually is 30 gb

Reaction score
Here is what i did=
1. 197 2g recharge 30 gb
2. 9 rs 3g recharge
4. So in order to carry forward data you have to recharge with 3g data pack just after 12 midnight.
5. You have to recharge daily with 9 rs 3g pack otherwise all data will be lost.
According to me it should also work higher validity 3g packs but I havent actully tried it since I cant risk losing data and money as I have lost once but I am going to try it in few days with 9 rs 2g and some 3g plan with validity more than a day. In the meantime if anyone had tried some other 3g pack with higher validity, please tell me if it works.

Another thing is that reliance is operated by a bunch of greedy people. They keep deducting balance on a regular basis. So its good to recharge via online recharge portals rather than keep balance and recharge 9 rs data and give those bas**rds an opportunity to deduct your balance. Reliance is the worst telecom service provider, in their website they say 197 2g offers unltd data but it actually is 30 gb
no one give 30 gb cost of 197 rs. 30gb huge data . i always go 70 rs ya 11o get full talktime.

Shautt

Junior
Reaction score

Is this really true, did anybody try this in Delhi sim. Please reply, I don't wanna lose 193 again.

Nac22

Beginner
Reaction score
Here is what i did=
1. 197 2g recharge 30 gb
2. 9 rs 3g recharge

I'd tried this in november-
Did unlimited 2g then did 9rs 3g recharge, validity of 2g got converted to 1day.

After that tried, did 2g unlimited recharge and then did 3g recharge with 28 days validity. Next day both datas were zero.

I guess my mistake was that I didn't tried 3rd recharge like you to extend validity

Bro you said to do the 3rd recharge to extend days validity to be done after midnight. Wouldn't be the previous data already be zero as its validity was only till midnight and we are doing recharge after midnight?

Is this really true, did anybody try this in Delhi sim. Please reply, I don't wanna lose 193 again.
For me in delhi it was working till November after that stopped working

Shautt

Junior
Reaction score
Only 1gb 2g + 100 mb 300 3g for rs18 is working in Delhi I guess!:alcoholic:

amanv6281

Learner
Reaction score
for delhi.......with example
recharge with 193rs 2g 30gb.....now any 3g with 1 month validity..........now you will have 3g with one month validity and 2g 30gb only with 1 day validity.............
now either daily recharge with 1day 2g pack which will increase validity by 1 day of 2g and 3g validity will be still of one month..or you can recharge with 2g of higher validity like of 1 week or one month....small 2g pack data pack with longer validity......now your 2g validity is increased so now you will have lot of 2g data with 3g validity..........
NOTE 3g data will be deducted slowly like daily 2-3 mb and when you will have 0 mb 3g data your apn will not be connected even you have 2g data so it is best to do daily recharge of 2g coz if 3g data will be exhausted then again doing 3g recharge will lapse ur 2g data again so daily 2g pack will be good

Coolraj

Junior
Reaction score
recharge with 193rs 2g 30gb.....now any 3g with 1 month validity..........now you will have 3g with one month validity and 2g 30gb only with 1 day validity.............
now either daily recharge with 1day 2g pack which will increase validity by 1 day of 2g and 3g validity will be still of one month..or you can recharge with 2g of higher validity like of 1 week or one month....small 2g pack data pack with longer validity......now your 2g validity is increased so now you will have lot of 2g data with 3g validity..........
NOTE 3g data will be deducted slowly like daily 2-3 mb and when you will have 0 mb 3g data your apn will not be connected even you have 2g data so it is best to do daily recharge of 2g coz if 3g data will be exhausted then again doing 3g recharge will lapse ur 2g data again so daily 2g pack will be good
SO HOW MUCH COST IS TO BE INVESTED IN THIS WHOLE PROCESS ,
I THINK RS.193 (2G) FOR 30 GB+ 197 (3G) FOR 1 GB FOR WITH 1 MONTH VALIDITY + THEN EXTEND VALIDITY OF 2G OF 1 MONTH VALIDITY IS AROUND RS.127 (1 MONTH) = TOTAL IS AROUND RS.517/- :crazy::errwhat:

amanv6281

Learner
Reaction score
SO HOW MUCH COST IS TO BE INVESTED IN THIS WHOLE PROCESS ,
I THINK RS.193 (2G) FOR 30 GB+ 197 (3G) FOR 1 GB FOR WITH 1 MONTH VALIDITY + THEN EXTEND VALIDITY OF 2G OF 1 MONTH VALIDITY IS AROUND RS.127 (1 MONTH) = TOTAL IS AROUND RS.517/- :crazy::errwhat:

yes....near to that............but you will nearly get 30GB 3G data................
and if you will do 2g unlimited again instead of 127 .....then you will get datat near to 60GB 3G data

captgolu

Beginner
Reaction score
yes....near to that............but you will nearly get 30GB 3G data................
and if you will do 2g unlimited again instead of 127 .....then you will get datat near to 60GB 3G data
If u do recharge of 2g on 3g then u will get only 2g speed.

Nac22

Beginner
Reaction score
bro have you tried it recently?
wouldn't the third recharge of with 28 days validity turn the speed back to 2g?

amanv6281

Learner
Reaction score
no speed will be 3g after second 2g recharge.........speed will be 2g only when do no 2g first but 3g first and then 2g.................
i have tried it........can confirm it only for delhi as i have used it last week...........to try it use 2g of 1 day and then 3g of one day and then again 2g of 1 day ....i.e at 27 rs you can check this trick.................and after self confirm you can go for bigger recharge