Get Back 3G Lost Signal [SOLVED]

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score
[PRO]Don't know why....But very first time when I used your method to activate 3g zero rental plan ...and its get activated............but after that when I try to activate, it gives me sms of invalid request

upload_2016-6-13_10-10-9.png
upload_2016-6-13_10-10-36.png
Also I tried after stopping zero rental plan....but received same sms
[/PRO]

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
As I said Very First Time I tried and its worked.....and yes I stopped 3g before that
Still not worked?
May be it was due network congestion data was not updated on airtel server hence giving you message service is already active. Try switching off phone for few minutes, then register your network manually and try this method again. Hope it will work.

Rocker5

Average
Reaction score
Like added ! the 1st step is working for me in Mumbai the zero rental link is of great help, the night weekly 100mb free data which i got using airtel app was being used as 2g, its now conveted to 3g
on using your link 3g signal is back Awsum work bro!!!!!! u rock [PRO][/PRO]

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
Like added ! the 1st step is working for me in Mumbai the zero rental link is of great help, the night weekly 100mb free data which i got using airtel app was being used as 2g, its now conveted to 3g
on using your link 3g signal is back Awsum work bro!!!!!! u rock ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
:D Enjoy !!!

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
Dear DJ Members,

I have found many members are facing 3G signal issue after zero balance or due to other reasons. Like 3G is enabled shows from airtel but not able to register on airtel 3G, Second even recharging with small 3G pack , 3G signal not showing. Third, CC tell your 3G is enabled from there side but still you are not able to get 3G signal . etc...

OK ...?

Here is what you need to do...

Old version of my airtel app

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Updated second method:)

Now no need of 3G recharge for Airtel Direct Trick.
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.******Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
I think I foundvanother method [PRO]Places where 4g is there switch to LTE and then back to 3g it gives back 3g signal I lost my signal in night and got it back [/PRO]

U can say just activate 3g in my sim i will recharge later :)
How to call cc in rAJ any number or what

Last edited by a moderator:

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score
Best Way to get 3g signal back is:
[PRO]
Let "xyz" is your No. and "abc" is another Airtel No.

1) Send SMS ....DEL abc to 121......from your No.
This will remove abc from family share
2) Send SMS.....ADD xyz to 121 ....from 2nd No.
This will add xyz as family member
After getting confirmation sms that you are added as family member.....Remove Yourself from family member..

3) Send SMS ....DEL xyz to 121 ...from 2nd No.
4) Now add again ....Send SMS ADD abc to 121 from your No.

After that Restart Your Phone....
Bingo!...U WILL GET 3G SIGNAL BACK
[/PRO]
Best Thing is that u will get 3g signal back even if your 3g service is deactivated

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Best Way to get 3g signal back is:
Best Thing is that u will get 3g signal back even if your 3g service is deactivated
Already Know and posted secondary- primary trick i used the same when that problem came up

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
Ok . Posted previous version of my airtel app. Download and install it.
It will activate your 3g.
Can't download file nonsense websites and pop up come and prevent download

sharum

Capable
Reaction score
indian bro i have 4 sim and old my airtel app say 4g sim not support

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
indian bro i have 4 sim and old my airtel app say 4g sim not support
I dont have any idea bro... why you need old my airtel app? My trick doesnt need old my airtel app. Sword asked hence i uploaded for him.

sharum

Capable
Reaction score
I dont have any idea bro... why you need old my airtel app? My trick doesnt need old my airtel app. Sword asked hence i uploaded for him.
bro netwrok chla jata h rat m or cc ko call karte 3g activate karvna padta h roz

0 rental plan activate nhi hota msg ata h ur free mb more than 50 mb

Moderator Message : Multiple posts not allowed...

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
bro netwrok chla jata h rat m or cc ko call karte 3g activate karvna padta h roz

0 rental plan activate nhi hota msg ata h ur free mb more than 50 mb

Moderator Message : Multiple posts not allowed...
Then become proactive to view the solution, now dont ask how to become proactive, search in forum you will find it.

ishaaq22

Capable
Reaction score
[PRO]https://uplod.it/ccxzkwpip0dn[/PRO]
Link not working please update it

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
Dear DJ Members,

I have found many members are facing 3G signal issue after zero balance or due to other reasons. Like 3G is enabled shows from airtel but not able to register on airtel 3G, Second even recharging with small 3G pack , 3G signal not showing. Third, CC tell your 3G is enabled from there side but still you are not able to get 3G signal . etc...

OK ...?

Here is what you need to do...

Old version of my airtel app

Updated second method:)

Now no need of 3G recharge for Airtel Direct Trick.
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.******Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
First method helped me get my 3G signal back but speed was capped

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
First method helped me get my 3G signal back but speed was capped
For speed cap there is a solution but i will not disclose it . As previously me, greatx and jsk8jai made effort in finding solution and we shared it via pm. But what happened. It returned back in other form in this forum and had some tu tu mai mai... so now better to keep solution with us and use it to survive the trick..dont know what ppl will get in sharing other than this forum
U guys are so supportive and always do welcome our tricks even it worked or not.
Thats the spirit... now i am also not researching any more. Ya my loving younger Greatx has the ability to far beyond.
Really a holy spirit soul with calm and peaceful mind...
Rastinder will pm u bro ... what to do next... oops u ,dynamic,sword stay blessed bro.

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
3g singal wapsa lane ka bhi khuch jugar banooo and speed ka bhi pm karna shyd working kare for me too @Almighty

prianshu

Learner
Reaction score
For speed cap there is a solution but i will not disclose it . As previously me, greatx and jsk8jai made effort in finding solution and we shared it via pm. But what happened. It returned back in other form in this forum and had some tu tu mai mai... so now better to keep solution with us and use it to survive the trick..dont know what ppl will get in sharing other than this forum U guys are so supportive and always do welcome our tricks even it worked or not. Thats the spirit... now i am also not researching any more. Ya my loving younger Greatx has the ability to far beyond. Really a holy spirit soul with calm and peaceful mind... Rastinder will pm u bro ... what to do next... oops u ,dynamic,sword stay blessed bro.
For speed cap there is a solution but i will not disclose it . As previously me, greatx and jsk8jai made effort in finding solution and we shared it via pm. But what happened. It returned back in other form in this forum and had some tu tu mai mai... so now better to keep solution with us and use it to survive the trick..dont know what ppl will get in sharing other than this forum U guys are so supportive and always do welcome our tricks even it worked or not. Thats the spirit... now i am also not researching any more. Ya my loving younger Greatx has the ability to far beyond. Really a holy spirit soul with calm and peaceful mind... Rastinder will pm u bro ... what to do next... oops u ,dynamic,sword stay blessed bro.

VIKASH RANJAN

Junior
Reaction score
Plz help.. After deactivating the 3g.. When trying the link you have given.. I am getting this msg.. "this service is available only for prepaid customers. If you have bought a new prepaid connection try after 24 hours" plz tell me My 3G signal is gone and I am fed up of recharging 3g and getting 3g back...

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
For speed cap there is a solution but i will not disclose it . As previously me, greatx and jsk8jai made effort in finding solution and we shared it via pm. But what happened. It returned back in other form in this forum and had some tu tu mai mai... so now better to keep solution with us and use it to survive the trick..dont know what ppl will get in sharing other than this forum
U guys are so supportive and always do welcome our tricks even it worked or not.
Thats the spirit... now i am also not researching any more. Ya my loving younger Greatx has the ability to far beyond.
Rastinder will pm u bro ... what to do next... oops u ,dynamic,sword stay blessed bro.
You are right bro...If wr get a rare trick we shouldn't share it openly or share it with too many people.Some members of this forum don't even have a blog but still they share it openly on many sites/FB groups...i'll wait for ur PM bro.

knox420

Junior
Reaction score
abhi tho 27 ka rc kar liya nxt time isko test karoga

Bikash Kumar

Beginner
Reaction score
tried so many tricks but all failed... i'm from odisha
pls give a proper guide

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
Pleaseee send me yarrr 1600 fas chuka is chakkar me
Don't post irrelevant content. How much you wasted why are you telling. None of us told you to waste your money.
tried so many tricks but all failed... i'm from odisha
pls give a proper guide
Become proactive member and you would get help.
Still it's working but very few know it now .

Bikash Kumar

Beginner
Reaction score
Don't post irrelevant content. How much you wasted why are you telling. None of us told you to waste your money.

Become proactive member and you would get help.
Still it's working but very few know it now .
what is post count & what i have to do??

sandip

Junior
Reaction score
As I'm not a proactive,so I'm not able to see the post. From my view in some state 3g is not activated by old my Airtel app or 3g zero rental rental plan (e.g. West Bengal).If you got 2g signal but 3g is active then first deactivate 3g service. Then send a email to [email protected] and wrote that you want to activate 3g service in your number. They will activate 3g service in 30 minutes.

Attachments

/\man

Learner
Reaction score
main to direct cc ko call karta hun .. wo kar dete hain:troll2:
haan koi koi nahi karta but jab v 2nd time cc ko call kiya to 3g activate ho hi gaya:party:

Srini

Learner
Reaction score
old my airtel app said that u have 4G sim so this is outdated version of app plz update it....
Even mine says the same.. Did you get the right apk.. If yes, Pls share the link

[PRO]Hi bro.. I'm from Karnataka.. The trick to get 3g signal is working fine from the zero rental link.. But, To get 3g speed, I'm doing small 3g pack every day.. Anyway to avoid daily recharge ?? Thanks in advance:)[/PRO]

Last edited by a moderator:

wda567

Average
Reaction score
on using your link 3g signal is back Awsum work bro!!!!!! u rock ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Bro...I also got 100mb 3g night data but I haven't got 3g speed since then...tho I m getting 3g networks...help me how you did that

Rocker5

Average
Reaction score
[PRO][/PRO]
Bro...I also got 100mb 3g night data but I haven't got 3g speed since then...tho I m getting 3g networks...help me how you did that
bRO now i got 100 mb data again this time there is 3g signal but speed capped dint do any trick last time bro so airtel is very uncertain [PRO][/PRO]

wda567

Average
Reaction score
bRO now i got 100 mb data again this time there is 3g signal but speed capped dint do any trick last time bro so airtel is very uncertain ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Ohh....now it's a luck based trick now... hahaha

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !