Help! Ebay Page not responding error at checkout.

rb7

Learner
Reaction score
Hello Readers,

Please anyone help me in getting the error correct as always I register a new account on ebay for applying coupons, as all now coupon with huge discount only are for new users.

So when I register as a new user with new mail ID and Mobile No., and going through payment after applying the coupon getting on payment page and after I select any options from the list to pay It always shows this error-----

upload_2015-12-11_23-14-43.png

Even I tried many times registering too many account but all showing this error.
This seriously fucked up as you all know not getting such deals is just sucking.
I also tried to checkout even without applying coupon but still the same error prevails everytime.

So , anyone here know the proper reason of such error.

zxcvbnm

Junior
Reaction score
yes bro, it is happen when you have more than 1 id , now ebay increase their sequrity, they detecting mac of PC/Laptop also, so when you using multiple id in same PC/Laptop, then it will happen, and if it happen once then you can not buy for 30 days or more. like a one type ban :D

rb7

Learner
Reaction score
yes bro, it is happen when you have more than 1 id , now ebay increase their sequrity, they detecting mac of PC/Laptop also, so when you using multiple id in same PC/Laptop, then it will happen, and if it happen once then you can not buy for 30 days or more. like a one type ban :D
Haha..Now no issue bro..Its not a ban..now I am totally free to create unlimited id's without any such error.
Btw do anyone know how to create unlimited ebay id without otp verification.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !