R@J£$H

Talented
Reaction score
[PRO=21]How to use jio trick in Linux without webtunnel ?[/PRO]

snl536

Average
Reaction score
There is now way to use jio trick without
Webtunnel.(exsiet but not shared on the net)

soumitra saha

Learner
Reaction score
If you know java coding you can find how to use jio trick without webtunnel.
I already tried but they have another signing method and if they get the app as unknown sign then it's getting force closed.

Tried to remove the phone state permission check but force closed.

I don't know much android app editing but I can do some tweak like permission remove,version check mocking and update checking

Tunnelguru banned lots of IP address comming from India,China,Ghana,pakistan,Nigeria .
You can not bypass it as its on their server

snl536

Average
Reaction score
I already tried but they have another signing method and if they get the app as unknown sign then it's getting force closed.

Tried to remove the phone state permission check but force closed.

I don't know much android app editing but I can do some tweak like permission remove,version check mocking and update checking

Tunnelguru banned lots of IP address comming from India,China,Ghana,pakistan,Nigeria .
Yes i know that older version has crc32 checks newer version using proguard i think. But still we can see the code inside use it on other vpn apps.
[DOUBLEPOST=1517650117,1517649993][/DOUBLEPOST]
Server side ban is for newer version old apps with older servers are working fine.

soumitra saha

Learner
Reaction score
Yes i know that older version has crc32 checks newer version using proguard i think. But still we can see the code inside use it on other vpn apps.
[DOUBLEPOST=1517650117,1517649993][/DOUBLEPOST]
Server side ban is for newer version old apps with older servers are working fine.
They still banned free servers on older versions

They collected all INDIAN isp servers up start and end address and banned those from connecting on free servers

Some premium servers is still working as they are demo servers but named as premium with unlimited bandwidth(check ip/proxy of that server)

If any isp provide extra IP then we can again connect.

jitu420jitu

Junior
Reaction score
guys what do you think about changing server list after installing apk(in root folders ,if any) and use of free server s like vpngate in that app?

snl536

Average
Reaction score
guys what do you think about changing server list after installing apk(in root folders ,if any) and use of free server s like vpngate in that app?
server list is encrypted you can't add server .
it is possible if someone decrypt Wserverlist2.txt.zip for us.

soumitra saha

Learner
Reaction score
Its easy to add/edit servers in tunnelguru pc as there are no encryption at all,although there are something else which stops you from using those server.
But,you can see the servers ip on tunnelguru pc

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !