How To Open Bank Account Online Home

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
i have a bank account which is activated and i want to check daily how much money have in my bank account............. i have made it on punjab national bank.........never opened a single account online so need help.............i found this as login page https://netbanking.netpnb.com/ but dont knw what is user id and password i have a book of my bank where account number and address etc is written so help me...do i need to register there to check online?

Priyan$hu

Master
Reaction score
yah u must have id and first time pass to first register with that.its available on special paper whichu can get by asking online banking details frm ur bnk.

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
go to your pnb branch...
ask them to activate this service ,,,online banking.,,fill form ,,give proofs....
after 15 days u will get the userid and pass (get it from bank)then u can acccess online pnb..

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
guys how can i know abt these deposits

if you have the debit card which is linked with your bank account which you used for verification at paypal ,,use it
u might have recieved some paisa from paypal...see mini statement,,go to atm

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
if you have the debit card which is linked with your bank account which you used for verification at paypal ,,use it
u might have recieved some paisa from paypal...see mini statement,,go to atm
No credit card but I have atm card....

Priyan$hu

Master
Reaction score
u mst hv got message also regarding this on ur registered number(no reg with bank)

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I checked through atm but didn't received
when did you register your bank details? wait atleast 4 days...
and you need not to add the debit card,,,i just told you that is your atm card only,,,

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !