How to root Xolo A500 Club.

Robin Hood

Average
Reaction score
Plz help me to root xolo a500 club.
i have also googled it but not found any tutorial.
also suggest some custom ROM's for this model.

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
bro. just google it how to root any android with ' FRAMAROOT ' its too easy no need of any pc just the small android app and have fun. I rooted My Android successfully with this app ples... Like If I helped You

BUDDHI

Skilled
Reaction score
USE FRAMAROOT AND SELECT ANY OF THE EXPLOIT THE DEVICE WOULD BE ROOTED SUCESSFULLY

Vishal Rao

Noob
Reaction score
Please tell me how to root xolo A500 club running in 4.4.2 (failed to root by Frameroot and towelroot app) ........ .... anybody?? ?

sanju-b007

★★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
use kingroot, rootmaster... google it

xubham

Noob
Reaction score
None of app working after KitKat update I tried both from phone n PC BT its nt working plz help me out plz :sad:

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Try SRS Method : (try at your own risk)

Steps of the method:

1.- Download SRS Root http://download.unlocksamsungonline.nl/SRSRoot-Setup.exe
2.- Install the app SRS Root in your PC.
3.- Make sure that this enabled the resources of other platforms are google play. I can look at the following path: Menu> Settings> Unknown sources (ON)
4.- Put your phone on USB Debugging mode (activate checkbox on Settings>Development options>USB debugging or Settings>Applications>Development>USB debugging).
5.- Make sure the Android drivers for your phone are installed in your pc. If not, you can find some drivers here http://hexamob.com/driversen/driversen-driversen/download-android-usb-drivers-for-xolo/
6.- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
7.- Run SRS Root in your PC.
8.- Click on one of the ROOT options in this software, and wait till it’s finished.
9.- If you want to check if you are already root or superuser in your Android phone or tablet you can download HowToRoot app from Google Play Store and click over the padlock in the top-right of the screen. It will show you a message about if your device is rooted or not.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !