How to Scan All Open Ports in Android Smartphone

Raja555

Learner
Reaction score
Guys as scanning and Enumerating ports is very important to bypass firewall.I need some app for android By which i can Pentest Gsm Network .I will be very thankful if some expert would guide me.

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Always Use search button before posting :P

App for scaning open ports :- Link

Raja555

Learner
Reaction score
Always Use search button before posting :P

App for scaning open ports :- Link
i am CEH but unaware of Android platforms provided now a days for pentesting.NMAP is a nice tool.i always used it in Linux for scanning and enumeration

Reactions: VDG

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
i am CEH but unaware of Android platforms provided now a days for pentesting.NMAP is a nice tool.i always used it in Linux for scanning and enumeration
You are unaware because this is not the official nmap version. It has been compiled using nmap's official libraries. I also didnt knew it existed before i found it here. If you were using nmap in linux you will have no problems using it, but i must say that it's a bit buggy.

Alessy

Beginner
Reaction score
Try to use droid vpn. Set the ports in the settings to 0. Then try to connect. You can see in the connection log where port is your phone connected

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
For pc use Nmap in kali linux and zenmap for windows OS

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !