HOW TO TAKE SCREENSHOT IN ANDROID (GUIDE)

phantom

Capable
Reaction score

Today’s I’m here to share “How to Take Screenshot in Android” after end of the post, you’ll defiantly like our that post, because as I know most of all the peoples know that how to take screenshot in android but what about when your method not work and I know about the method as well as you, the method is volume up + lock button.

I know when I have old android device and on android device there is no option to take screenshot because it is old android 2.3 and also volume up + lock method not works for me, then again I do Google for that to sort out for take screenshot in old android device that is not supported any key screenshot features.

And it is very important if you are wapmaster and needed to take screenshot for your post, then it is necessary to upload a screenshot of your android device to make trust of your visitors. Now I’m going to share two methods for take screenshot in old android 2.3 devices.

Method First to Take Screenshot in android: -

1. Take your android device in your hand.

2. Now unlock your phone first.

3. Now Press volume up + lock button {both are at same time}

4. Now Press volume down + lock button {both are at same time}

5. That’s it! You Have Done.

Method Second to take screenshot with software {No Rooted Needed}

I’m sharing an awesome android app, which will help you to take screenshot in android and also there is no rooted needed and it’ll work on rooted or un-rooted device.

1. First download the Screenshot Capture App from Here.

2. Now Install it and open.

3. Now go to setting and set screenshot saver path.

4. And also select overlay button to take screenshot anytime and everywhere {whether you using UC browser, Facebook App or anything}

5. That’s click on overlay button to take screenshot.

6. You have done.

Last edited by a moderator:

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
In my case volume down+lock works fine.
But Nice Tutorial for old android phones, Like added :troll5:

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Swiping the phone from right to left with entire edge of palm also works for taking screenshot for all the Version of note and Samsung s series phones.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !