i want to purses this Device for my Samsung S4 ..please help me if anyone had already bought this?

fighterBD71

Beginner
Reaction score
Go Wireless with exclusive wireless charger receiver for S4

Wireless Charger- Receiver combo for Galaxy S4 I9500 enables you to charge your device wirelessly by simply placing it on wide charging pad. We integrated smart chip inside the wireless charger, so that whenever you remove your Smartphone from the charging pad or it gets fully charged, it automatically goes in to idle mode, thus saves energy.

Easy Installation

Receiver that is exclusively built according to Galaxy S4 is easy to install. Just open the back cover of S4 and align the receiver’s two protuberant touch points with two recesses next to the battery. Close the back cover and place your device on the wireless charging pad. It’s that so simple

Safe and Reliable

Wireless Charger and receiver combo for S4 comes with FCC, CE and ROHS certifications and its smart chip inside protect it from overvoltage, overheating and short circuit. The charger is built with premium quality material and fully safe and reliable to use. At CHOETECH, we believes in our products, so we back them all with 12 months warranty and easy to reach customer support. So what are you waiting for?

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !